Clearblue tests?

ChocolateC

Reaction score
Has anyone used Clearblue tests? Even a faint line is supposed to mean pregnant, but I just took one this morning and I swear I have no idea what it meant. I saw a VERY, VERY faint line, and honestly wasn't sure if it is always there in the background and it just gets more obvious when it's a BFP.
Anyone have experience with this type of test (or a similar one)? I want to buy one of those really clear ones that say "Yes" or "No" but can't find them in my nearby stores.
(and yes, I am hoping for a BFP!)

Any blue dye tests can be a tad 'iffy' how many dpo are you? Dies the blue dye fill the whole line area the same width as the control line? Pink test dyes are pretty good aswell, i did a Clearblue after i had a positive on a frer with my son & had the faintest of lines but did get darker, try posting a pic & we can have a look ;)

Thanks, claireybell! Unfortunately it's now in my trash (tested super-early in the morning, then couldn't sleep wondering). Maybe I'll take the second one tomorrow, haha (I bought a 2-pack).
I'm 11 DPO, I think (possibly 10--not sure exactly when I ovulated).

Ahh we don't mind you digging in the Trash! Really...we have all done it lol
Go on...we'll wait:coffee::haha:
If you mean the Plus sign, the horizontal is always there the Vertical is NOT. That sounds like you may have a positive!
:dust:

If you mean the Plus sign, the horizontal is always there the Vertical is NOT. That sounds like you may have a positive!

I hope so! It was so, so faint, though. One reason I threw it away is because I wasn't sure it would show in a pic.

Ahh we don't mind you digging in the Trash! Really...we have all done it lol
Go on...we'll wait:coffee::haha:

Haha :haha: .... True :blush:

Has anyone used Clearblue tests? Even a faint line is supposed to mean pregnant, but I just took one this morning and I swear I have no idea what it meant. I saw a VERY, VERY faint line, and honestly wasn't sure if it is always there in the background and it just gets more obvious when it's a BFP.
Anyone have experience with this type of test (or a similar one)? I want to buy one of those really clear ones that say "Yes" or "No" but can't find them in my nearby stores.
(and yes, I am hoping for a BFP!)

No idea without seeing, be sure to update this thread tomorrow when you test again!! Fx, good luck!

Update? We have been sitting right here since yesterday...really! lol

Seriously, I dug one out of the trash yesterday to reference in a post. And the trash was full. Of cup I have peed in to dip tests in for the past 5 days like 3 tests a day. I'm ashamed that I got pee on myself, and that it wasn't the first time this month that has happened lol

Oh yes Dobs :rofl:
Any other time in life it's like :shock: Ewwww! I got pee on meeeee!
TTC pfft...urine...cm...some blood....mehh no biggie...just wash your hands and on to the next hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->