Clearblue thin lines?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope everything works out for you Kina :hugs::hugs:

Bexxie soz ive i read that wrong but does that mean your preggers again or is it just because youve just had your baby? :wacko:

good luck both of you
xxxxxxxx

Kina i hope that the outcome is that it is left over Hcg ... you sound all over the place hun wish there was something more i could do for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ...

Best of luck in the morning

xxx

i aint preggers silly aint even had BD lol

I meant that the HCG is still kicking around in my body so it was just for reassurance for Kina that it is possible that is what it is for her.

Made me giggle lol

Thanks for the link Layla - do you think that even a level that low would still show on tests?

Bex have you got strong bfp?

It's been 6 weeks 5 days since Alex was born.

was red line so strong yes,I am what 3 weeks tomorrow so dont know hun when yours should be there/left system. I only hope for you that this is a false alarm but if it isnt then you will cope believe me you will. Everything happens for a reason and you are a strong girl I just worry it could be too much of a strain on you phsyically.

Take care let us know how you get on at doc's

Bex.x

Thanks for the link Layla - do you think that even a level that low would still show on tests?

personaly, no i dont, esp as you have had faint postives then a negitive at diffrent times of the day, to me that sounds like new HCG forming and is getting picked up slightly. but thats not to say im right, i dont know much about this bit of things so it might well be left over hormones.

Best of luck hun, im sure what ever the outcome you will get alot of suport on here :hugs:

xx

Best of luck hun, im sure what ever the outcome you will get alot of suport on here

Thank you hon :cry: :hugs: I'm really up and down at the moment. On Friday when Matt got home and I did the tests I was inconsolable and couldn't stop crying, today I feel quite numb as it just wont go in that there is a strong possibility I am. I feel so bloody stupid! I just really never imagined I could get pg. Even writing that down makes me feel like an idiot :dohh:

Your not an idiot - Your just human

:hugs: x

Oh Kina :hugs:

It is so hard when you have no cycle isn't it, I have ordered Ovulation strips off Wobs to help me know when not to BD! Up until recently and from about 5 weeks, I did not have hcg in my system, so it is looking like maybe it is a pregnancy for you babe.....although that is not to say we are all the same!

It is 10 weeks for me now, I have no AF and I had spotting last week for one day and nothing since......so I too have to test I think!?

Paul was the same as Mat babe, he is so worried that if I am PG that I will not be able to cope with Jade & Alfie, but also physically as I am still getting over my SPD.....so he mentioned not having it for my own sake (not that that is what he wants in an ideal world as we would like 5 kiddies altogether).....but I am the same as you and there is no way I could do that! But I am also aware, it will be one hell of a struggle too!

Good Luck babe, and worse case scenario, we both end up in 1st Trimester and will have to rant & rave at eachother and support eachother!

Although I really hope you get the result you are wanting babe! :hugs: x

Good luck to both of you..will be thinking of you both

:hugs:

xx

Good luck .. fingers crossed you both get the result that you want :hugs: :hugs:

hope u get the result u want hun :hugs: xxx

:hissy: my ebay tests came and they've sent me ov strips!!! :hissy: :hissy:

Just sent Matt to get me a CB so I can take it before docs with fmu.

25 mins to go :wacko:

oh no! what seller did you get them from?

Let us know the results of the CB

xx

I never really found clearblue to be that reliable, especially in the early stages. Like I stated in wobbles thread, I didnt start using CB until atleast 6 weeks along and not once did I use a CB digital, for some reason I didnt really trust them.
I did have a thin line once, but that turned out to be a weird evap line and I have never really trusted that brand since that day because we basically had a false positive as far as I was concerned. This evap line occured within minutes which is why I thought I was pregnant.

CB was neg :wacko:

Doc did bloods, may be back this afternoon, if not will be back tomorrow after 2. He said it was extremely unlikely I am pg and is most likely left over hcg, will let you know as soon as I find out those results. I'm going to do my other CB this afternoon as with Alex that's when my results were strongest.

my tests were also stronger in the afternoon.

Good luck, hope you get your blood results back today

xx

btw they count under 10hcg as not pregnant but I don't know whether I should be above that or not if I am :confused:

Kina hun would you like me to refund your pennies? I can do :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->