Clearblue thin lines?

You had your bloods done from GP that pretty much will give you an answer? :hugs:

I'm happy to do a refund on them thats all if you don't need them :D

Don't be daft, you know I'll still do them all in one day as I wont believe gp :rofl:

LOL ok

I'm posting them after 2 thats why I asked before posting them :D

x

No it's fine hon honest, (that's if you're ok topost them?)

Yer I've to post old house keys back & some O kits too

It's like 60 seconds away

:D

x

Hope your ok hun ...

have your bloods come back?
xxx

:dohh: I'm going to be so embarassed tomorow at the docs, imagine it, they are going to think I am such a slut! I'd a have just 2 year old, a 10 month old and a newborn if I was. I don't think I am, the chances are just to slim. I think it's happened to teach me a lesson about contraception!!

Aww hun im the same always worry what people think rather than just get on and let people think what they want. Your doc is there to help not to judge you how would you feel if you are preg? also have you found out yet with a blood test ?

spunky xx

I didn't get my results back but they should be in tomorrow afternoon. I did take another CB though and it was negative so I am 99% certain that it's leftover hcg floating around! I have some 10hcg tests coming through (hopefully will be here tomorrow) so if I am pg then I should show on those. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it though, especially as the 2 CBs were neg today.

Glad your feeling a bit calmer hunni ...

Hope your test arrive in the morning and that your blood results come back ASAP too ....

xxx

glad your feeling beter hun :hugs:

i had a scare the other week i had no period for a entire month felt sick and had been forgetting to take my pill. i was devestated but turned out i was not pregnant. but it really upset me so made me more carefull. now i wont have sex unless im uoto date on my pill. the thought of having a 3rd now is scarey:wacko:

so tell Mat to keep his mitts of you hahaha

You not gonna take kris up on his offer then hun??

xxx

nope i cant be doing with a 3rd. im just getting used to the 2 lol

when im mid - late 20's i will have a 3rd until then i want a mortgage and a caravan so im saving pennies

I didn't get my results back but they should be in tomorrow afternoon. I did take another CB though and it was negative so I am 99% certain that it's leftover hcg floating around! I have some 10hcg tests coming through (hopefully will be here tomorrow) so if I am pg then I should show on those. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed about it though, especially as the 2 CBs were neg today.
I mentioned it to you on MSN - The strips are really good for people who test quite often but you really need to be careful with evaps on them hun.

Hopefully you will get my envelope tomorrow as well x x x

Lovely to see you are calmer though Kina :hugs:

I didn't ring up this afternoon as I've been so busy with the kids that I didn't even get chance to eat and peeing was a mission!! Buuuuut, I did 4 tests this morning (thanks Wobbs yours arrived) and they were all BFNs including the 10hcg ones :happydance: So it must have been some sort of hormonal blip? I'm really pleased that I'm not, although I'd like another one it would be nice to have it when the kiddies are at school and I can enjoy them. Matt doesn't even know if he wants anymore so I've got a few years of persuasion lol.

Thanks for listening to me ranting on the past few days, I was really shatting myself :blush:

I'm glad things turned out how you wanted them for now Kina

:hugs:

glad all is ok Kina :D

I dont like clear blue tests, they have never worked right for me

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member