Clearblue trial - Ovulation test sticks.

Sammi83

Reaction score
Someone else posted about this on another forum I'm a member of, I applied and have been accepted and will be taking part in the trial.

If you're accepted you get to use the clearblue digital test sticks (you get them free of course) for 3 cycles. If you're not pregnant in those 3 months then they give you another 3 months worth of test sticks to use, if you do get pregnant they give you £30 in vouchers.
All you have to do is collect uring samples and keep a diary every day for their research.

I have searched on here and dont think it's been posted about (I couldn't find a thread anyway)

I cant post links as I dont have enough posts but you just go to the clearblue website and the ad is on the front page there. You fill in the form and get a call back within a few days.

I checked out the Clearblue site [in the states at least] and it doesn't indicate anywhere that they are offering this here. So this may only be in the UK?!

Sorry yes I should have said.
It's Clearblue uk only.

where's the link? I'd like to sign up too :)

I've signed up, the link is https://www.clearblue.com/uk/ and its on the home page

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->