Clearblue trials - UK

sent off my letter today,
also finally got a positive opk today only 4 or 5 days later then usual

sent off my letter today,
also finally got a positive opk today only 4 or 5 days later then usual

Good & Very good to hear. Fingers crossed for this month. couple of days for my positive opk I think. x

I would only put a problem down that I found with it anyway xx I've been using ic's this month and they've not picked up anything so far :-( but then they never when I was trying for my youngest! I'm hoping this clearly blue one works for me!

What day are you on? I am on day 9 and nothing from my ic's yet though it is normally day 13. I was tempted to buy some CB ones but as were 20 odd quid I thought I shouldnt.

I'm on cd11 xx
I know I was tempted to get some clear blue ones but thought better of it! But if I have more luck with the one we're testing I might be more tempted to get some

I would only put a problem down that I found with it anyway xx I've been using ic's this month and they've not picked up anything so far :-( but then they never when I was trying for my youngest! I'm hoping this clearly blue one works for me!

What day are you on? I am on day 9 and nothing from my ic's yet though it is normally day 13. I was tempted to buy some CB ones but as were 20 odd quid I thought I shouldnt.

I'm on cd11 xx
I know I was tempted to get some clear blue ones but thought better of it! But if I have more luck with the one we're testing I might be more tempted to get some

Yeah I might be tempted to get the current machine after we test this.....god I hope I do not have too! Cd11 is still early for your positive, I always start to worry it is not going to happen and I am two days behind you. I do not feels confident in the ic's but saying that last month when I got my positive I had one cb smiley left so used that as well and got the same result. I got mine of amazon and pregnancy tests too as I know I will be tempted too early :haha:

I reckon this machine is going to be mega bucks! The one that's out now is £99!!

well, if we all get our BFPs on the test cycle, we won't need to get one :winkwink:

I'm the one that started this thread and just wanted to let you girlies know that I am 10/11DPO and have had faint lines on ICs. waiting for my monitor to show the 3 day countdown to my AF before testing again as I got a BFN on a FRER yesterday but it wasn't with FMU. I'll let you know if I get my BFP!!! turns out, I love the monitor!

well, if we all get our BFPs on the test cycle, we won't need to get one :winkwink:

I'm the one that started this thread and just wanted to let you girlies know that I am 10/11DPO and have had faint lines on ICs. waiting for my monitor to show the 3 day countdown to my AF before testing again as I got a BFN on a FRER yesterday but it wasn't with FMU. I'll let you know if I get my BFP!!! turns out, I love the monitor!

Oh I am excited for you! This has cheered me up. Keeping everything crossed for you :happydance:

I'm not doing much this cycle , I'm fed up of trying lol. Just going with the flow next cycle when I use the monitor I'm using concieve plus as well x

I'm not doing much this cycle , I'm fed up of trying lol. Just going with the flow next cycle when I use the monitor I'm using concieve plus as well x

I feel a bit like that Donna. I have used the opks and got some conceive plus (had a read up after you mentioned it). I just feel like I am doing all this stuff but then oh is just carrying on as normal, not worrying about it. This week is supposed to be 'busy' week and he has come to bed late :growlmad: Then of course the negative 'it is never going to happen' mood kicks in and I think why do I bother. I read positive news on here and it spurs me on.....a bit.

Yeh defo hun, my boyf always has such a postive vibe , it will happen, I have the feeling it wil never happen, I'm never positive :( x

my hubby was like that when we were trying for james. Last year he promised he'd get me a baby for my birthday and that it was going to be our last month trying.
Although James would have only been a few cells my hubby kinda kept his promise. I found out I was pregnant 3 days before my birthday. This year's birthday is going to be hard to beat :haha:

Aww that's sweet, yeh my boyfriend was like this is our year, he was right but he has been saying that 4 ages lol x

I'm guessing they aren't doing another study? I can't see anything on the UK site x

I'm guessing they aren't doing another study? I can't see anything on the UK site x

they took is down a few weeks ago, I guess they got all the places filled for it.
i'm sure they'll do another one at some point

pretty sure i will be using this monitor .. af due sunday and feeling so out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"