Clearblue trials - UK

i just tested its day 7 so the second time ive tested and its given me a high reading.. i never get my pos opk till day 21 ... :wacko:
i only finished af on day 5

Maybe ull have loads of high days I think some people do on there 1st few cycles with it x

CD6 did my first test this morning! obviously negative as i dont ovulate until CD21, so im gonna be going through sticks like no tomorrow since it wants me to test for the net 10 days which will only take me to CD16 lol

Only thing with blue dye is the stupid evap line i got on it this morning lol

CD6 did my first test this morning! obviously negative as i dont ovulate until CD21, so im gonna be going through sticks like no tomorrow since it wants me to test for the net 10 days which will only take me to CD16 lol

Only thing with blue dye is the stupid evap line i got on it this morning lol

Im a day behind you im cd 7 and i tested low yesterday but high today which is strange as i dont get a pos till day 21 like you :wacko:
there are 20 tests in the pack hun so not sure if it will want us to keep testing :dohh:

thought i'd do another test this evening as I have loads
here is what I got, I didn't look at the test till about half hour after I took it so not sure whether it could be an evap, the line dose have colour to it though.

Attachments

• result9dpo.jpg
    result9dpo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Just started my trial yesterday, I was off to a great start when I set it up for 2012 instead of 2013! Aside from that it seems pretty easy to use.

another high for me today.
littlesteph im sure i see something. keep testing :)

I started testing CD6 too...I guess it always does that first cycle, but hopefully it adjusts itself in later cycles when it has learned. Can't be testing from CD6 if you're a lat O'er! :wacko:

I had one day of low
Three days of high
Two days of peak
One day of high again
Then so far two days of low after O
FF say I O'd on CD14 - but my temp rise concerns me, I thought it was supposed to spike right after O :shrug:

I must admit I have a sneaking suspicion the device just follows a pattern to have us bd around the normal time?
I've never had really positive IC OPKs but here all of a sudden I'm High, high, high and with TWO days of peaks no less...hmmm Hopefully this is just a much better detector than the OPKs I've used and more accurate.

I'm bummed out this month anyway after receiving my CD3 Bloodtest readings - looks like I have a low to slim chance of conceiving on my own with them numbers =(
Feels like Highs and Peaks are just a tease now - I'm guessing it's just rotten eggs or empty follicles :cry:

But it's the "you never knoooow" that keeps us going, isn't it?

So here's to You Never Know - keep Hoping!

Dust, dust, you guys <3

think I might be doing the trail after all. I think the test from last night was just a really mean evap. I tested again this morning this time looking at it in the time limit and the line was a lot lighter then the line was last night :( I've chucked the test away now otherwise i'd keep looking at it and just get myself more down. AF not due for another 3 to 4 days but these tests are meant to be more sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :cry:

thought i'd do another test this evening as I have loads
here is what I got, I didn't look at the test till about half hour after I took it so not sure whether it could be an evap, the line dose have colour to it though.

Hi Little Steph, how many dpo are you? I tested yesterday evening 8 dpo (yeah too early) and had myself convinced I saw a colourless line, tested first thing 9dpo today and nothing. I swaer I am seeing things now. I han not see to well in your pic as image is small not sure to make it bigger. I am probably the worst to ask also as I am obviously seeing things myself! Fingers crossed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->