Clearblue trials - UK

My monitor is faulty :(
i called them up and they said to continue to use it until i cant see all the screen :haha:
I had lines apear on half the monitor screen so im not sure how much longer i can use mine for :dohh:

Aw no! That's not good! So will they send another or will that be it?

No they wont send another as its just a trial they said continue aslong as i can still see they screen and then fill in questionaires and send it bk when its no longer usable :dohh:

Aw thats pants :( I am pretty sure I will be using mine in next day or two so should maybe read the instruction. I have a cold/bug thing and feel terrible but also thing a little bit of it is the af on her way. I have ditched temping, yes it may of confirmed I am ovulating (which I thought anyway) but watching it starting to drop at the end of the month as af approaches really was not doing me any good. So next month the trial and my usual opks. Feel really miserable about it (pmt too I guess). Trying to build up nerve to go see my gp as I am no longer blessed with time for this journey lol.

Well i'm not taking part in the trail, have to phone them up tomorrow when I get some credit to let them know.
I've been testing the last few days with IC and have been getting lines this morning I tested with a boots own brand and got more lines I got my :bfp: :D

Well i'm not taking part in the trail, have to phone them up tomorrow when I get some credit to let them know.
I've been testing the last few days with IC and have been getting lines this morning I tested with a boots own brand and got more lines I got my :bfp: :D

massive congrats :happydance:

omg! I am sooooo pleased for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: This is great news, proper cheered me up :) xx

omg! I am sooooo pleased for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: This is great news, proper cheered me up :) xx

thank you,
glad it cheered you up. i'm pretty much jumping off walls at the moment :haha:

thank you,

I bet! You must keep us up to date as to how you are doing. Stupid question from someone who has never had a bfp, what do you do now? Make appt with gp or midwife or do you wait a bit? Stupid question but I hope I will need to know in the not to distant future :haha: Again I am pleased for you, I hope we get more news like this in our little group. xx

thank you,

I bet! You must keep us up to date as to how you are doing. Stupid question from someone who has never had a bfp, what do you do now? Make appt with gp or midwife or do you wait a bit? Stupid question but I hope I will need to know in the not to distant future :haha: Again I am pleased for you, I hope we get more news like this in our little group. xx

I will do, well when I was pregnant with my son I booked an appointment with my gp to comfirm the pregnancy and then before I left I booked my midwives appointment
I hope we do be nice to see more bfp's xx

Congrtz hun :) x x reli pleased 4u, I'm due af in 4 days, x

Thank you,
I really hope you get your BFP.

I was so sure it was going to take ages to fall pregnant again, its why we started trying when james was 3 months wasn't expecting it to happen so quick x

Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh after all that to get your monitor your pregnant! :) amazing news!! Congratulations!!!!

Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh after all that to get your monitor your pregnant! :) amazing news!! Congratulations!!!!

:haha: yea :D I knew it would turn out that way, it's my sort of luck hah

thank you :)

I'm desperate for new clothes and I'm kinda looking forward to the voucher and I thought it would be just my luck lol

But obviously in a very good way!!

:haha: yea :D I knew it would turn out that way, it's my sort of luck hah

thank you :)

I'm desperate for new clothes and I'm kinda looking forward to the voucher and I thought it would be just my luck lol

But obviously in a very good way!!

haha yea could have done with the voucher, but the fact that it only took one cycle of NTNP plus one cycle of actually trying is enough for me. I'm just over the moon that it happen so quickly, I was so scared it would take 2 years again

well that's clearblue phoned, sending everything back later, and doctors phoned have an appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Tuesday

well that's clearblue phoned, sending everything back later, and doctors phoned have an appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Tuesday

:thumbup:
I must look at the instructions lol. No af yet, 13 dpo and negative test today. I am not sure if I will start today or tomorrow. This month I ovulated day 11 instead of 13 making my lp longer which is good, do not know if this was helped by b6 or its just my cycles settling. I wish the witch would just arrive if she is going to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->