Clearblue trials - UK

hiya
I am 10dpo today I have no idea how to make the image bigger :(

hiya

Aw I did not see your last post, we must of posted at the same time. It is torture isn't it :( I wish I could hold off testing till I am late but I just can not help it. But you do not know you are out yet, neither of us do it is too early. :hugs: x

hiya

Aw I did not see your last post, we must of posted at the same time. It is torture isn't it :( I wish I could hold off testing till I am late but I just can not help it. But you do not know you are out yet, neither of us do it is too early. :hugs: x

:D I am the same can never hold of till I am late its why I got the cheapies in the first place :haha: x

think I might be doing the trail after all. I think the test from last night was just a really mean evap. I tested again this morning this time looking at it in the time limit and the line was a lot lighter then the line was last night :( I've chucked the test away now otherwise i'd keep looking at it and just get myself more down. AF not due for another 3 to 4 days but these tests are meant to be more sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :cry:

I managed to make image bigger and thought I could see something but do not know as this is a bit like what mine was like last night and nothing today. I think we use same tests, think are called one step? I got mine from Amazon. The thing is it all depends if is enough hormone yet to pick up so depends when implant occurred, so it could still be too early for you. This month I have really been hopeful, I think that is not a good thing as I maybe setting myself up for a bigger fall.

think I might be doing the trail after all. I think the test from last night was just a really mean evap. I tested again this morning this time looking at it in the time limit and the line was a lot lighter then the line was last night :( I've chucked the test away now otherwise i'd keep looking at it and just get myself more down. AF not due for another 3 to 4 days but these tests are meant to be more sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :cry:

I managed to make image bigger and thought I could see something but do not know as this is a bit like what mine was like last night and nothing today. I think we use same tests, think are called one step? I got mine from Amazon. The thing is it all depends if is enough hormone yet to pick up so depends when implant occurred, so it could still be too early for you. This month I have really been hopeful, I think that is not a good thing as I maybe setting myself up for a bigger fall.

yep there are the tests that I have been using, only got them because I spent so much money on tests when we were trying for our son, and I didn't want to spend that again, I just had a quick on amazon and on that product it says it can detect pregnancy up to 4 days before missed period which would be today for me. that's what i'm worried about I was starting to get so hopeful and now i'm not so much

yep there are the tests that I have been using, only got them because I spent so much money on tests when we were trying for our son, and I didn't want to spend that again, I just had a quick on amazon and on that product it says it can detect pregnancy up to 4 days before missed period which would be today for me. that's what i'm worried about I was starting to get so hopeful and now i'm not so much

Yeah I would spend a fortune if I did not get them! I have a digital one which I will only use if I get a positive on the other sort. I do not want to give either of us false hope but I read that implantation can happen between 6-12 days after ovulation, so if you implanted late you would not have enough hormone yet even for those early tests. x

Yeah I would spend a fortune if I did not get them! I have a digital one which I will only use if I get a positive on the other sort. I do not want to give either of us false hope but I read that implantation can happen between 6-12 days after ovulation, so if you implanted late you would not have enough hormone yet even for those early tests. x

that's what I've read as well, saything that though when I feel pregnant with my son my inplantation happened early must have happened at about 5 or 6 days but didn't test till 12dpo and that was a faint on a first response i'm just going by my 12 week scan :haha:

that's what I've read as well, saything that though when I feel pregnant with my son my inplantation happened early must have happened at about 5 or 6 days but didn't test till 12dpo and that was a faint on a first response i'm just going by my 12 week scan :haha:

Are you going to test tomorrow? I will be until af turns up :haha: I think we should hang on to a bit hope till she arrives, it means less days of stress! We will meet back here tomorrow :haha:

Are you going to test tomorrow? I will be until af turns up :haha: I think we should hang on to a bit hope till she arrives, it means less days of stress! We will meet back here tomorrow :haha:

Well I still have loads of tests left so defiantly will be testing again tomorrow. hopefully neither of us get AF turning up

Did you test again little steph? I did and got a bfn, which would be fine on its own but I also had a temperature drop so I am now sure I am out. Things have felt so different this month as well :cry:

same here temp drop, and although my test had a line with in the time limit they have done since 8dpo and they have not gotten darker, so i'm thinking I've had a bad batch of tests. Been getting cramps today to I think i'm out too. on the plus side it means I get to use the monitor after all

same here temp drop, and although my test had a line with in the time limit they have done since 8dpo and they have not gotten darker, so i'm thinking I've had a bad batch of tests. Been getting cramps today to I think i'm out too. on the plus side it means I get to use the monitor after all

Strange you have had the lines though....

I will be using the monitor too it seems, really hoped I wouldn't be. Might go see my GP also, we will see.

I will be using the monitor too it seems, really hoped I wouldn't be. Might go see my GP also, we will see.

I know I have no idea what to think of it, i'm testing tomorrow with a Boots own brand and see if I get the same thing

I know I have no idea what to think of it, i'm testing tomorrow with a Boots own brand and see if I get the same thing

Good luck! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Good idea to try a different brand. I do not feel well this afternoon, would like to think its a symptom but I actually just think I am coming down with something :haha: Feeling a bit sick so had a lie down, feel really tired still.

Good luck! Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Good idea to try a different brand. I do not feel well this afternoon, would like to think its a symptom but I actually just think I am coming down with something :haha: Feeling a bit sick so had a lie down, feel really tired still.

thank you, :) I have mine crossed for you too.
sounds promising, but like you said could be where you are coming down with something. Not long and you'll find out

My monitor is faulty :(
i called them up and they said to continue to use it until i cant see all the screen :haha:
I had lines apear on half the monitor screen so im not sure how much longer i can use mine for :dohh:

Oh goshh! X well I'm due af in 5 days then ill be starting mine, hope I don't have to but ino I will x

i called them up and they said to continue to use it until i cant see all the screen :haha:
I had lines apear on half the monitor screen so im not sure how much longer i can use mine for :dohh:

Aw no! That's not good! So will they send another or will that be it?

that sucks, I guess that is something you can put at the end

No way!!! :wacko: how far into the trial are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->