Clearblue trials - UK

well that's clearblue phoned, sending everything back later, and doctors phoned have an appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Tuesday

:thumbup:
I must look at the instructions lol. No af yet, 13 dpo and negative test today. I am not sure if I will start today or tomorrow. This month I ovulated day 11 instead of 13 making my lp longer which is good, do not know if this was helped by b6 or its just my cycles settling. I wish the witch would just arrive if she is going to!

the wait is horrible it wont be long and you'll find out

well that's clearblue phoned, sending everything back later, and doctors phoned have an appointment to confirm the pregnancy on Tuesday

:thumbup:
I must look at the instructions lol. No af yet, 13 dpo and negative test today. I am not sure if I will start today or tomorrow. This month I ovulated day 11 instead of 13 making my lp longer which is good, do not know if this was helped by b6 or its just my cycles settling. I wish the witch would just arrive if she is going to!

the wait is horrible it wont be long and you'll find out

It really was not long.....day one of the trial for me. AF is here and I am feeling very miserable :cry:

So I did my waste of time pregnancy test confirming what I already new. I have set up the monitor and I am like is that it? I put in the date and it says low (of course) and I am thinking I guess that is it. Well I will get my high street voucher lol. Not temping this month, that caused me stress watching my temperature drop. At least I know you all know how I am feeling right now :(

Sorry af got u hunn :( af for me is due in 2days so ill be joining you on the trial then ino I won't be pregnant I never am and the symtoms I had have gone x

I got a negative test to!
Plus poor hubby is just annoying me by breathing! !!! So I know af is on her way! Just wish she would hurry up and get here!!!!

As soon my symptoms had gone I knew too it was going to happen! Oh I totally get you with the irritated by breathing thing lol. I had totally forgot the hormone crazy mood thing after been on the pill so long - I did not get it at all on the pill. We all need a little bit of this :dust: and on of these :hugs:

I'm liking your thinking xx If I could i would send chocolate and wine! Lol xx
I've my cycles went crazy but now they're calming down my moods are the thing thats crazy!! Could do with a huge bar of chocolate but I've used all my syns for today!

Yeah my cycles settled very quick, the mood thing is just weird! I am sure it must surprise my hubby, I am not bad but certainly irritable lol. Chocolate and wine should be available on the NHS for these times right? My diet has collapsed big style :blush: x

sorry ladies about AF arriving soon :( good excuse to eat chocolate and get drunk :haha:

Af due 2moz , feeling bloated and crappy. Hate this time every month, :( x

Totally agree with it being available on the nhs!! I totally flipped at hubby this morning and I have no idea what over! I stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut and thought to myself 'why!?'

Girls I've just got a faint line . I'm not hopefuli tho x
Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you! Keep us updated, it does sound hopeful :)

Biscuitbaby I have not flipped yet but my sarcastic side is in full bloom :haha:

Aaarrrrrggghhhh so excited! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!

I need help! Af has arrived! There was pink earlier when I wiped, now it's blood but there's none on the pad yet, I don't class this as cd1 yet do I?

Aaarrrrrggghhhh so excited! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!

I need help! Af has arrived! There was pink earlier when I wiped, now it's blood but there's none on the pad yet, I don't class this as cd1 yet do I?

No I think it's from your first full bleed

Its stil faint is that bad ? I can clearly see its a postive but should it have got darker today x

some people take longer to get a darker positive, my sister didn't get hers till she was 7 weeks gone and lead a healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->