Clearblue trials - UK

all gd here thanks steph. i think my monitor has finished asking me to test so im 4dpo and the dreaded 2ww is in action lol

I've got a high now!? Does it go from peak to high back to low?

Well I had two low now I've got 2 peaks! ? Confused!

How are you feeling? Xx

that's strange, hope your doing lots of baby dancing just incase :)

apart from being tired most of the time and the nausea not too bad thank you xx

all gd here thanks steph. i think my monitor has finished asking me to test so im 4dpo and the dreaded 2ww is in action lol

the 2ww is the worse had a look at your chart it's looking good, fingers crossed you'll be another bfp on the list

Really not feeling hopeful! To be honest I'm thinking of pulling out :'(
Hubby just went to sleep again last night despite what he said earlier in the day! I got so angry as I do think I'm ovulating today :-( I've kicked up a fuss and said what's the point!? I do all this stuff, had loads of tests I'm trying my hardest to loose weight and he can't even do that one thing! Now realise I've put pressure on him lol but then I just think tough!!!

Sorry ladies I'm so angry and upset today

Really not feeling hopeful! To be honest I'm thinking of pulling out :'(
Hubby just went to sleep again last night despite what he said earlier in the day! I got so angry as I do think I'm ovulating today :-( I've kicked up a fuss and said what's the point!? I do all this stuff, had loads of tests I'm trying my hardest to loose weight and he can't even do that one thing! Now realise I've put pressure on him lol but then I just think tough!!!

Sorry ladies I'm so angry and upset today
I so understand how you feel. This ttc-ing really takes a toll on sex life :wacko:
When we started everything was great, then when he learned more and more about this whole thing he got performance anxiety :blush:
In the beginning I even read him posts on here about men not being able to dtd when they had to and he was like...pff, why would that be a problem?
NOW - he says - go on that website and tell the women NOT to put pressure on the poor men because it messes with your head and you have NO control over it!!

I must admit I get upset if I have to be the one who initiates sex in addition to ALL the other stuff I'm doing to have this happen - at least he can do THAT, right? I know he is hesitant to do it because he is afraid of failure - which again is a self fulfilling prophecy =/
We have decided we are going to dtd no matter HOW angry we are with one another. It's going to be difficult for me - my legs don't open well when I'm pissy :wacko:

He's saying that he wants a baby as much as I do, if not more! SO WHY DOES HE NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? ???
Thing is he never does an this has caused problems in the bedroom before but then if he wants a baby how does he think it's gonna happen? We have missed loads of opportunities because he just doesn't want to! I don't always tell him the timings because I don't want him to feel pressured but because of the trial he's taken an interest this month! Thing is men talk about 'being under pressure' what about us to? ??! I'm just to angry today lol

He's saying that he wants a baby as much as I do, if not more! SO WHY DOES HE NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? ???
Thing is he never does an this has caused problems in the bedroom before but then if he wants a baby how does he think it's gonna happen? We have missed loads of opportunities because he just doesn't want to! I don't always tell him the timings because I don't want him to feel pressured but because of the trial he's taken an interest this month! Thing is men talk about 'being under pressure' what about us to? ??! I'm just to angry today lol

Biscuit just looking at your last two posts and thinking I could of wrote this myself! I have spent this week feeling exactly that, angry about it all. I do not want to put pressure on, but yes all the things I am doing to try and make this happen and really they just have the fun bit to worry about. I actually thought with chances for us being virtually nil this month with not been able to bd for a few days when it actually matters we may actually get to relax and just have no pressure fun....I have not even had that.

I'm so mad today! (And hubby knows it because I didn't make his dinner this evening!! Haha)

It's not fair Mrskitty! I'm mad for us both today haha
He's had his swimmers checked so there's no pressure on him with that! The results were very good! My cycles have been a mess but since I started loosing weight they've straightened them selves out! I've tried, I really have! All he has to do is his part to give us more of a chance! I'm sorry I'm just repeating myself over and over! I feel like cancelling gynecology appointment and going on the pill lol (not that I really need to with the amount of bding we do!) But then all the stress and tears and tests would have been for nothing! And I really do want another! ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH I feel like screaming and I can't look at him right now

I'm so mad today! (And hubby knows it because I didn't make his dinner this evening!! Haha)

It's not fair Mrskitty! I'm mad for us both today haha
He's had his swimmers checked so there's no pressure on him with that! The results were very good! My cycles have been a mess but since I started loosing weight they've straightened them selves out! I've tried, I really have! All he has to do is his part to give us more of a chance! I'm sorry I'm just repeating myself over and over! I feel like cancelling gynecology appointment and going on the pill lol (not that I really need to with the amount of bding we do!) But then all the stress and tears and tests would have been for nothing! And I really do want another! ARRRRGGGHHHHHHH I feel like screaming and I can't look at him right now

It is an awful feeling, not only because of the ttc but its like been rejected. I keep making comments about it in a sarcastic way, this is not how to deal with it I know. If I do not get some action soon I will back to the point you are at right now, I had a couple of days of it and calmed down. He picks up on my mood and thinks it is re ttc but does not seem to get the point lol. I have been in a better mood today yet still irritable! I think if I am really direct about this it will make things worse. Do you think we need to refresh them on the where babies come from talk?

I've been direct about it a few times and I've made the comments, I've screamed and cried and I've kept quiet! I've made some serious effort in the bedroom and I've let him take charge and nothing works!

I think we're really gonna have to go back to basics! I want a display like a teacher would put up in school and I will talk him though things....step....by....step

Well he's in the boys room tonight and they're in with me-so I'm not getting pregnant tonight lol

I've been direct about it a few times and I've made the comments, I've screamed and cried and I've kept quiet! I've made some serious effort in the bedroom and I've let him take charge and nothing works!

I think we're really gonna have to go back to basics! I want a display like a teacher would put up in school and I will talk him though things....step....by....step

Well he's in the boys room tonight and they're in with me-so I'm not getting pregnant tonight lol

I wish I knew what the answer to this is! Maybe I will have to be direct. Let me know if you find the teachers display lol.

I got a low today! I must not get the build up other ladies get!?

Still angry with hubby, I can't help it :-( wish I could stop!

I did notice that we bd the night before I got the first high so maybe not a totally out but not very hopeful :'(

Low too. Mad too. Fingers crossed you timed it on that high day. No chance for me :(

Feel really low and crappy today. As much as I hate the tww I am gutted I do not even have that to hang on to this month. Having the trial has been a waste of time, for me anyway - I have tested it so the company get what they want.

Feel really low and crappy today. As much as I hate the tww I am gutted I do not even have that to hang on to this month. Having the trial has been a waste of time, for me anyway - I have tested it so the company get what they want.

Im sorry you feel like this but you are doing good things by doing the trial even if you feel it wont be your month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->