Clearblue trials - UK

I have had highs everyday I have tested so far, I think can that be right? It is looking though that I will get my peak on one of the three days we cant dtd. I am thinking if we do it the day before and the first day we can the chances will be teeny. Even a months missed opportunity seems more a big deal to me cos of the age thing. I have never thought about my age so much till we started to ttc lol!

Can I ask how old you are? :)

Well it only takes one! And sperm can live for a little while!! Don't count yourself out ;-) xx

Morning! Another high today, I so hope I do not get my peak till Thursday then we can DTD. I am 39 Biscuit, did not plan to wait this late it is just the way things have worked out really. Decided to have some fertility checks just so we know where we are at so to speak hence we can't DTD now till he has handed in sample. I had my bloods. We will find out next week results. It has got me well stressed, but it will hopefully give me more of an idea if it is likely to happen. X

i went bk to low now so it gave me highs on the right days as it goes with my cheap opk's and temps.. fingers crossed its worked :)

Hey sometimes it's just how life turns out! My cousin is from Bristol and she had her baby when
She was 29, she said her work colleges saw her as a baby and couldn't understand why she wanted children so young! She said they're all 40+ and starting families :) xx good luck with the results but I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

Hey sometimes it's just how life turns out! My cousin is from Bristol and she had her baby when
She was 29, she said her work colleges saw her as a baby and couldn't understand why she wanted children so young! She said they're all 40+ and starting families :) xx good luck with the results but I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx
Thank you. I have read more good things about the stats on older first time ttc recently but a lot of other things make me panic! I need to wait and see the results! xx

I think it's natural to panic and little xx I am all the time lately haha

Everyone else seems to be getting high on their monitor, I'm worried I won't now haha :)

This might be a stupid question but in your book, where it asks for a time your testing what's everyone putting? I'm putting it down to the minute (6:57) but hubby thinks I don't need to be so specific with it haha

Help! I'm on calendar day 9 and I got a peak! ? No high just a peak! ? Is that normal?

I think it's natural to panic and little xx I am all the time lately haha

Everyone else seems to be getting high on their monitor, I'm worried I won't now haha :)

This might be a stupid question but in your book, where it asks for a time your testing what's everyone putting? I'm putting it down to the minute (6:57) but hubby thinks I don't need to be so specific with it haha

i would just put the rough time ie 08.40 ect rather than to the exact minute

As for going straight to peak thats weird dont think anyone has done that yet on this thread :wacko:
i would just continue and see what happens

I don't think it's right!! I have no cm yet! My cheap opks haven't even turned up so I might go see if I can get some cheaper ones just to compare!!? ........Trust me to be the oddball ;-)

I don't think it's right!! I have no cm yet! My cheap opks haven't even turned up so I might go see if I can get some cheaper ones just to compare!!? ........Trust me to be the oddball ;-)
You would have to be different he he. Yes definitely back up with something else. I've used my internet cheapies as well. I got my peak today and they backed up that result, I was hoping I'd peak later :( This is normal for me to peak at cd11. I have to say I would not buy one of these, does not impress me in anyway or form!

Hubby picked up some tests from home bargains and it's negative!? So I'm not sure!? I've put it in the comments box but I'm not sure if they're interested as it's a study to see how we use it!

I like the monitor but I'm guessing it's gonna cost a fair bit! I wish we got to keep them for longer than a month, be interesting to see what results we would come up with next month

Hubby picked up some tests from home bargains and it's negative!? So I'm not sure!? I've put it in the comments box but I'm not sure if they're interested as it's a study to see how we use it!

I like the monitor but I'm guessing it's gonna cost a fair bit! I wish we got to keep them for longer than a month, be interesting to see what results we would come up with next month
I think it would of made sense to have it more than a month yeah. So are you going to play it safe and DTD just in case? Think I would. Yeah I think the monitor will be out of my price range. Let's hope we don't need it biscuit! I am hoping this is the lucky thread he he.

I'm hoping we get to dtd tonight, I think it makes sense to! I'm gonna try and get hubby to do it every other night but to be honest his libido isn't as high as mine! (It can cause problems)

Our thread has to be lucky! Two of our ladies were pregnant before they even started the trial ;-)

Well we both fell asleep last night and didn't baby dance :-( but another peak today

Well we both fell asleep last night and didn't baby dance :-( but another peak today

Aw maybe you will both be more awake tonight :( I do know exactly what you mean on the every other night thing, you would think this would be easy to persuade but no! I would be fine with every night :haha: My hubby seems to be taking the month of from baby dancing, granted like I have said it is not likely to happen this month but still! I got my second peak today and as we can not bd today I think tomorrow will be to late but think we should. I also will be very upset if we do not lol!

biscuit dont worry just bd today :)

My monitor wants me to test again today but ive not got any opk sticks left so i will just have to miss it and hope it doesnt keep asking me to do tests everyday :dohh:

My monitor wants me to test again today but ive not got any opk sticks left so i will just have to miss it and hope it doesnt keep asking me to do tests everyday :dohh:

I was wondering how long it will ask after peak? If you ovulate late you would easily run out.

I typed it into Google and a few people on other sites have had the same problem with the monitor that's out now! I read one woman was pregnant (despite having a full blown period) and some where a short lutheal phase !? I don't know much about it (or if I even spelt it right) and one was just the monitor getting to know your body!

Either way it's an excuse to poas- so I will hehe :)

I was wondering how long it will ask after peak? If you ovulate late you would easily run out.

i ovulate on day 21 and they say this monitor is no gd for people who have 36 or longer cycles. Thats why they ask you how long your cycles are and mine are 34 so i only just got in :happydance:

my monitor played up on day 19.20 so i used 3 sticks in one morning as i collect my sample so could retest

Hey ladies
thought i'd pop by and see how you are all getting on with the trail

Well I had two low now I've got 2 peaks! ? Confused!

How are you feeling? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->