Clearblue trials - UK

Hi everyone, i commented on this thread ages ago but didn't think i had been chosen. However, i got my phonecall a week ago and received my pack yesterday.

My question is, dad anyone have a problem with their pack? Mine didn't have an instruction manual or the pregnancy tests for comparison. I tried phoning but didn't get thru so i have emailed instead.

Did everyone else have these in their pack? Maybe i am being daft?

Oh and congrats on the bfps!!

I had everything, didn't get round to using any of it though, although I did read the instruction manual and the booklet thing you get to fill out.

Thanks. was getting baffled at first cos i didn't realise stuff was missing. just kept thinking that i was a dumm ass to not know what i was doing with everything lol

lou did you not got a folder with questionaires and booklet test ect ect?

Cd6 and I finally get to poas!!! It takes a long time to give you a result!!! And it was low hehe! Looking forward to seeing some peeks! !

Hi everyone, i commented on this thread ages ago but didn't think i had been chosen. However, i got my phonecall a week ago and received my pack yesterday.

My question is, dad anyone have a problem with their pack? Mine didn't have an instruction manual or the pregnancy tests for comparison. I tried phoning but didn't get thru so i have emailed instead.

Yay! Welcome xx
Sounds like they forgot to include some stuff!
When do you think you'll be starting the trial? Xx

lou did you not got a folder with questionaires and booklet test ect ect?

I did get a folder with the questionnaires but no instructions on how to work the monitor. It only told you how to pack your pee samples up and how to fill out the diary's.

I have been working so haven't had a chance to phone again and no reply to my email.

Yay! Welcome xx
Sounds like they forgot to include some stuff!
When do you think you'll be starting the trial? Xx

Got a pos opk last night so will probably start in a fortnight. only trouble is I will be on holiday as of saturday so will need to sort this out before I go so I can take everything with me.

How is everyone finding the trial? I notice a lot of you getting high results for ages??

I'm only on my second day of testing! Two lows so far! Excited and nervous for some reason lol

I have had highs everyday I have tested so far, I think can that be right? It is looking though that I will get my peak on one of the three days we cant dtd. I am thinking if we do it the day before and the first day we can the chances will be teeny. Even a months missed opportunity seems more a big deal to me cos of the age thing. I have never thought about my age so much till we started to ttc lol!

I have had highs everyday I have tested so far, I think can that be right? It is looking though that I will get my peak on one of the three days we cant dtd. I am thinking if we do it the day before and the first day we can the chances will be teeny. Even a months missed opportunity seems more a big deal to me cos of the age thing. I have never thought about my age so much till we started to ttc lol!

Can I ask how old you are? :)

Well it only takes one! And sperm can live for a little while!! Don't count yourself out ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->