Clearblue trials - UK

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for ages, but I'm on day 15 of the trail now. 3 days of highs (followed by testing at Glastonbury Festival - that was interesting!) but I've got thrush now. Not happy. Feel like its a bit of a waste and my DH is not likely to want to BD (I think he's got it too). Anyway sorry to moan, good luck everyone !

Feel really low and crappy today. As much as I hate the tww I am gutted I do not even have that to hang on to this month. Having the trial has been a waste of time, for me anyway - I have tested it so the company get what they want.

If we lived closer I'd say we would take our vouchers and go cheer ourselves up :) I'll go shopping in Wales and you go where you are and we'll come back and compare what we bought lol :) xx hope your feeling better today! I'm not sure how I'm feeling:'( hubby is now saying we need to have a break from ttc but I'm debating if we need a break from us (maybe it's still the anger and frustration talking)

I got another low today but it's still asking me to test tomorrow!? I really wish we got to keep these for another month!

This month I feel as if I'm in with a 2% chance-not hopeful at all

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for ages, but I'm on day 15 of the trail now. 3 days of highs (followed by testing at Glastonbury Festival - that was interesting!) but I've got thrush now. Not happy. Feel like its a bit of a waste and my DH is not likely to want to BD (I think he's got it too). Anyway sorry to moan, good luck everyone !

Hey littlemissy

Haha testing at Glastonbury! Sorry to hear about the thrush xx when did you get your highs?

Feel really low and crappy today. As much as I hate the tww I am gutted I do not even have that to hang on to this month. Having the trial has been a waste of time, for me anyway - I have tested it so the company get what they want.

If we lived closer I'd say we would take our vouchers and go cheer ourselves up :) I'll go shopping in Wales and you go where you are and we'll come back and compare what we bought lol :) xx hope your feeling better today! I'm not sure how I'm feeling:'( hubby is now saying we need to have a break from ttc but I'm debating if we need a break from us (maybe it's still the anger and frustration talking)

I got another low today but it's still asking me to test tomorrow!? I really wish we got to keep these for another month!

This month I feel as if I'm in with a 2% chance-not hopeful at all

I am sure it is just the stress and frustration talking? :/ I am sure the way we work ourselves up does not help the whole ttc, but i can't help it! I do feel better today but that is only cos I am a little less frustrated ;). I am irritated at missed opportunities this month and know I will be back feeling wound up again. Oh shame we are so far away, shopping would be good therapy! We must spend our vouchers on something frivolous and yes report back lol :hugs: I think your 2 % chance is higher than what I have! I do not feel I am even in the tww and need to have a look and see when af is due, that's how much I have given in this month! xx

Low again today! Looking at the positive in this i think I must ovulate earlier than I thought!!?!
I'm wondering how long it will keep asking me to test?

How you feeling today Mrskitty? Xx

Hi everyone,

Hey littlemissy

Haha testing at Glastonbury! Sorry to hear about the thrush xx when did you get your highs?

Got my highs on days 12-15 then 2 days of peaks. Tried BD on Day 15 and 17 so fingers crossed. Luckily the thrush has gone now!

Hows it going?

Low again today! Looking at the positive in this i think I must ovulate earlier than I thought!!?!
I'm wondering how long it will keep asking me to test?

How you feeling today Mrskitty? Xx

It did not ask me to test today, wonder if thats right? Yesterday was a low so it would be pointless. I need to read as what to do re the pregnancy testing bit...oh so pointless! When they look at my intercourse diary they are going to be surprised we are ttc lol.

Do you think you have been timing things wrong cos you did not know you ovulated when you did? This along with some other things I have read recently makes me think I need to look at when we actually bd next month. We get our fertility test results tomorrow....I am scared. If all is ok I am going to have a talk to hubby about timing and bd more. How are you Biscuit? do things feel better today? I hope so, its an awful feeling :(

Littlemissy, must of been mad doing your testing at Glastonbury lol. Hope you had a good time. Glad the thrush has gone, awful thing!

I'd love to go to Glastonbury but what my mates told me about the toilets puts me off!! Lol

Yeah I think I might have been timing it a bit wrong! Not that it matters-things are not good in this house :-( I've had the talk about timings and bding more many times!!! After this month I'm ready to give up now :'(

Good luck with the test results!!! Let us know how you get on xx

So my tests came back. Hubby's guys are good - exceptionally high count much to his delight, non are deformed (sorry for my lack of tech terms lol) and a slight significant factor with motility but generally good. He has to go on a low carb diet and take vitamins. He was v pleased. Only 2 out of 3 of my bloods were back and both were fair for my age, the one that determines egg quality is not back. I was told I need to get my weight below a bmi of 28, which is a weight loss of 1 stone 10. He did not say it is a factor but obviously it helps. He examined me which I was not expecting and took swabs and I have to have an ultrasound. Where as hubby seemed happy as I felt awful. Feel like I am fat and my biological clock is ticking faster. IUI and IVF was mentioned.

I actually had to explain to my hubby why we could not possibly be pregnant this month :dohh: so had a talk re timing and bd more. I joked no wonder his count is so high he never gives any of it up :winkwink:

I thought I would be slightly sneaky about the trial. I have four marketed pregnancy tests which if not used should be returned. I will be using four monitor tests, but will I be backing them up with the marketed ones :winkwink::haha: would be a shame to waste them.

How is everyone??

How long til testing girls ? Good luck. I've got my fingers crossed for u all. I've got the midwifes today. I stilk can't believe it x

im 10dpo af due friday. I might use the pregnancy test on monitor on thursday

How long til testing girls ? Good luck. I've got my fingers crossed for u all. I've got the midwifes today. I stilk can't believe it x

I still have to wait till the 18th for mine, its dragging but that might be because its my birthday the day after and i'm going to festival the same weekend, not a music one sadly, its just a load of stalls and a take that tribute band, prefer my music heavier but should be fun :haha:

Aww mine was only brief, leaflets, got notes etc. Bloods and the rest is on the 25th :) x

I still have to wait till the 18th for mine, its dragging but that might be because its my birthday the day after and i'm going to festival the same weekend, not a music one sadly, its just a load of stalls and a take that tribute band, prefer my music heavier but should be fun :haha:

Mrskitty- good news about oh! How did the 'talk' go? I'm sure ivf was only mentioned as a last resort kinda thing xx like I said I know loads of ladies in their late 30's and early 40's having babies xx keep positive xx

I talked to hubby about timing to-he's just as annoyed as I was about this month!

I know I would only be 6 or 7 dpo but I tested with the monitor today (I am I poas addicted so thought why shouldn't this be any different haha) seeing 'not pregnant' in huge letters so early in the morning was a bit harsh! Lol

Aww mine was only brief, leaflets, got notes etc. Bloods and the rest is on the 25th :) x

Oh so you'll have your long one at your next one

Mrskitty- good news about oh! How did the 'talk' go? I'm sure ivf was only mentioned as a last resort kinda thing xx like I said I know loads of ladies in their late 30's and early 40's having babies xx keep positive xx

I talked to hubby about timing to-he's just as annoyed as I was about this month!

I know I would only be 6 or 7 dpo but I tested with the monitor today (I am I poas addicted so thought why shouldn't this be any different haha) seeing 'not pregnant' in huge letters so early in the morning was a bit harsh! Lol

Its good to, actually have the talk yeah? I felt better, he seemed fine but he is pretty laid back. I worry about putting the pressure on though. It certainly did not make things worse and I think like your oh he was disappointed at missing out this month. I will go through the motions with the monitor at the weekend just for the 'not pregnant' slap in the face.

Thank you for reminding me it is possible, I am so negative about it ever happening.

Is your friend in a state of shock with the news of twins? I imagine it is a lot to take in but god I would be thrilled....with a weeny bit panic lol.

will be filling in the rest of the forms this week and sending it all bk on monday as af will be here friday.

Biscuit i bet that bought mixed emotions for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->