Clearblue trials - UK

I'm good thank you hun, feeling sick today, but other than that I'm fine .
Ino hun 7 weeks 2moz . Going quick, not quick enough tho lol. I just want my 12 week scan to hurry up. X
Can't wait till ur all in 1st trimester with me x

Just checking in on u girls, hope ur all ok. X

Up & down Donna, good today :) How are you?? Just looking at your ticker, little one is growing fast :) x

Hiya, I've just received my clear blue monitor for the trial. I am due af tomorrow so will start my trial then, how has everyone found it? were there many success stories xx

Welcome to the trial. I found it ok apart from having loads of high days and my monitor screen breaking half way through :haha:

oh no, that's not good! i'm on day 3 of the trial so haven't got to do anything exciting yet! haha x

Hiya, I've just received my clear blue monitor for the trial. I am due af tomorrow so will start my trial then, how has everyone found it? were there many success stories xx

I found it good apart from the lack of hubby's input haha
I went straight into peaks-which if it's right, I ovulate earlier than I thought! So at i still got something from it! Xx

My dp is the exact opposite, he keeps asking when we get to actually use the monitor, think he's more excited than I am. Think the novelty will wear off for him soon though :dohh:

I have no idea when I ovulate, I assume day 14 so it will be good to find out x

I found it good apart from the lack of hubby's input haha
I went straight into peaks-which if it's right, I ovulate earlier than I thought! So at i still got something from it! Xx

Hi KirstyJane :wave: I have had a similar experience to biscuit, I would of found it helpful if it was not for oh lack of input and also we had tests at my peak time and we could not bd. I would probably not buy one as cb tests without the monitor tell me the same and I find it more useful recording stuff on Ovufriend or fertilityfriend. It seems easy to use though and can see how it would help people. I also discover through using it and my own research that my bd timing was probably slightly off. No success stories yet, but two of our lovely ladies got their bfp before they started! :D

That's what I was hoping for, a bfp so didn't have to do use the monitor. Congrats to those ladies.

I probably wouldn't buy one as they seem rather a lot of money. But I thought i'd give the trial a go x

Well my time on the trial is over, af arrived this morning! She was expected though so not the same as most months. But still. Filled in all my questionaires and stuff. I need to pack it all up. Do I have to get proof of postage or something??? When I knew this cycle was not going to bring a bfp I was in a hurry for it to be over and now it is I can plan the next lol. OH has had a talking to :haha: so fingers crossed we can do this on our own without help!

I wonder how quick I get my voucher? :haha:

Well my time on the trial is over, af arrived this morning! She was expected though so not the same as most months. But still. Filled in all my questionaires and stuff. I need to pack it all up. Do I have to get proof of postage or something??? When I knew this cycle was not going to bring a bfp I was in a hurry for it to be over and now it is I can plan the next lol. OH has had a talking to :haha: so fingers crossed we can do this on our own without help!

im sending mine bk today aswel its a freepost adress so im not sure you get proof of postage :/

im sending mine bk today aswel its a freepost adress so im not sure you get proof of postage :/

I just checked the paper work and the monitor needs proof of postage, it says you can get this free at the post office....bit of a pain. It is all packed up to go anyway. :)

I just checked the paper work and the monitor needs proof of postage, it says you can get this free at the post office....bit of a pain. It is all packed up to go anyway. :)

yea posted mine now and they give you proof of postage if you ask so its all gd :thumbup:

Yeah posted mine now and got proof of postage. Last night oh said whats that in envelope in fridge :haha: I said you don't want to know and he was 'ah...urgh'. Glad to see the back of that. I want my voucher now lol!

Quick question,

Wiped yesterday and had some something like egg white mucous with an smidgen of brown in it!? It's not an infection or anything but is it too late for implantation bleeding!?

It happens 6-12 days after ovulation I do believe? Some people think its their af so I guess it can be pretty close to that. How may days is it since you ovulated and when is af due? Oh I do hope it is and you get your bfp!

Yeah posted mine now and got proof of postage. Last night oh said whats that in envelope in fridge :haha: I said you don't want to know and he was 'ah...urgh'. Glad to see the back of that. I want my voucher now lol!

i didnt have that as i didnt use preg test on monitor :dohh:

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo
We bd the night before I got my first peak!?
I thought it was af which worried me a bit because she's not due till Saturday! The last few cycles havebeen 28days I don't want them to get shorter lol

Mrs kitty did you keep your tests after? ;-) what did you think of pregnancy testing function? It's a bit cruel when it's negative lol

Mine is giving me some sort of count down now!? I'm gonna have to read the instructions haha

I've got an appointment with the gynecologist tomorrow :-( just realised! What if by some small miracle I am pregnant?

How sensitive do you reckon the monitor is?

I've got an appointment with the gynecologist tomorrow :-( just realised! What if by some small miracle I am pregnant?

How sensitive do you reckon the monitor is?

I got my first positive at 9dpo it was with an IC cheapie though, I got a defently bfp at 12 dpo and a pregnant 1- 2 at 13dpo. don't know if it would have come up earlier or not as didn't use a digital till then.
you have pliantly of tests could always do a sneaky test lol

How is everyone,
noticed there hasn't been anymore bfp :(, hope you ladies get them soon.
have my booking appointment on Thursday going to ask about getting anti sickness tablets, lost 6lbs in a week because of the morning sickness, which is more like all day sickness :haha:

stalking this thread hoping we'll see more :bfp:

Good luck hun hope its implantion,
I was wondereing how u are little steph,
I've been feeling so sick these last 2 days :( haven't been sick but I feel terrible I'm at the midwifes next thursday x

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo
We bd the night before I got my first peak!?
I thought it was af which worried me a bit because she's not due till Saturday! The last few cycles havebeen 28days I don't want them to get shorter lol

Mrs kitty did you keep your tests after? ;-) what did you think of pregnancy testing function? It's a bit cruel when it's negative lol

Mine is giving me some sort of count down now!? I'm gonna have to read the instructions haha

I have four tests biscuit ;) sneaky eh! I had to use the monitor ones to do so. Yes the nice digital message is a cruel slap in the face when you know anyway.

Why don't you test??? I would def test. It says in booklet that it is successful sometimes 3 days before but hey just use a marketed one and then use the monitor later and say you used market one to back up ;)

Oh littlespteph I hope you get the tablets, must be awful in this heat and 6 lbs is a lot to loose :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->