Clearblue trials - UK

Good luck hun hope its implantion,
I was wondereing how u are little steph,
I've been feeling so sick these last 2 days :( haven't been sick but I feel terrible I'm at the midwifes next thursday x

Apart from the awful morning sickness and being stuck indoors because of it I haven't been too bad, I don't think the heat has helped really though. x

I tested yesterday with the monitor in the morning and it was negative :-( does your body make the hormone before it implants?

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo
We bd the night before I got my first peak!?
I thought it was af which worried me a bit because she's not due till Saturday! The last few cycles havebeen 28days I don't want them to get shorter lol

Mrs kitty did you keep your tests after? ;-) what did you think of pregnancy testing function? It's a bit cruel when it's negative lol

Mine is giving me some sort of count down now!? I'm gonna have to read the instructions haha

I have four tests biscuit ;) sneaky eh! I had to use the monitor ones to do so. Yes the nice digital message is a cruel slap in the face when you know anyway.

Why don't you test??? I would def test. It says in booklet that it is successful sometimes 3 days before but hey just use a marketed one and then use the monitor later and say you used market one to back up ;)

Oh littlespteph I hope you get the tablets, must be awful in this heat and 6 lbs is a lot to loose :hugs:

thank you, it's not nice, never felt this ill with my son, but it was never this hot last year lol

I tested yesterday with the monitor in the morning and it was negative :-( does your body make the hormone before it implants?

no it's usually after, i'd test again in a few days, might be a little too early for it to be picked up yet

Good luck hun hope its implantion,
I was wondereing how u are little steph,
I've been feeling so sick these last 2 days :( haven't been sick but I feel terrible I'm at the midwifes next thursday x

This is how I felt with mine and it's awful! I used to really wish I could be sick to just have some sort of relief from it-even if it was just 5minutes!!

Wow 6lb in a week :-( hope it passes soon or you at least get something for it!!

It won't be for long ladies xx think of the end result xx

I think if I ovulated on the first peak I'm in with a chance, I read a study that 50something% of women do! ............time will tell

hey ladies I sent my trial back June 3rd but havent recieved the vouchers yet! Has anyone else rec'd theirs? xxx

Im going to email her this afternoon hun - I was hoping to email her towards the end of the week as im only home Sat and Sundays so wont be there to sign for it, have ylu rec'd your vouchers? xxx

No i only sent mine off yesterday after finishing the trial. I never thought to ask how long it takes for you to get voucher :dohh:

Well I emailed her and she replied saying that it takes aprx 1 month to process cheques which is a bit of a lie really as my 1 friend sent hers off 2 weeks ago and the other friend 3 weeks ago, mines been nearly 2 months! xxx

Well I emailed her and she replied saying that it takes aprx 1 month to process cheques which is a bit of a lie really as my 1 friend sent hers off 2 weeks ago and the other friend 3 weeks ago, mines been nearly 2 months! xxx

hopefully now you have chased her you will get yours. Did your friends get there's quickly?

im sure you will get yours soon now she is aware you havnt had it yet :)

Probably was a white lie lol but now that they know hopefully you'll get it soon!

FX - I bet it will be delivered when im at work :-(Cant pick them up until the weekend then. xxx

Went to see the gynecologist yesterday and he's now sending me for a scan where they send dye through my tubes to see if there's anything blocking them!

Not holding much hope for this cycle either....just have a feeling lol

Mrskitty did you get all your results back after? I remember you were waiting for one that didn't come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->