Clearblue trials - UK

Went to see the gynecologist yesterday and he's now sending me for a scan where they send dye through my tubes to see if there's anything blocking them!

Not holding much hope for this cycle either....just have a feeling lol

Mrskitty did you get all your results back after? I remember you were waiting for one that didn't come back?

No I have to go and have it done again tomorrow! I am having my scan Monday but but not the tubes yet, they said if anything turns up on this first base scan and they need to operate they will check my tubes then. I am guessing if this scan is clear I will have the tubes one. I am fed up I am having to have bloods again! I am waiting results to check for infections? I did have a tiny bit of tenderness when examined and not sure if could indicate cysts or blocked tubes. Do you have any reason for them to think your tubes are blocked biscuit?
Af is due Saturday right? No more spotting?

Due Saturday, I was gonna test this morning but chickened out haha I'm getting fed up of seeing those bfn!

I think they've checked everything else and my my tubes are the only thing left! There was a mention of clomid if nothing shows up but we'll talk about at my next appointment which won't be October!!!

Due Saturday, I was gonna test this morning but chickened out haha I'm getting fed up of seeing those bfn!

I think they've checked everything else and my my tubes are the only thing left! There was a mention of clomid if nothing shows up but we'll talk about at my next appointment which won't be October!!!

Its defo not over yet hun, x did u test with the machine, ? Or test? My test was only very cery faint the day b4 I was due so cud just be to early4 the machine yet x

Sorry it was such a short message! Had to run this morning but wanted to update you all! Could be too early but I'm just not feeling it!
I either want af or positive, like NOW hahaha fed up of waiting around!

Any one know anything about soy? I have some in the cupboard and I'm tempted next cycle!

Sorry it was such a short message! Had to run this morning but wanted to update you all! Could be too early but I'm just not feeling it!
I either want af or positive, like NOW hahaha fed up of waiting around!

Any one know anything about soy? I have some in the cupboard and I'm tempted next cycle!

You are not out yet biscuit. Re Soy, I have read about it but was not sure to try it as conflicting reports.

She got me!!! Although I am impressed on how regular she is now I've lost some weight!!! I was having 73day cycles before! I've lost 1St 11 so far and now it's every 28days on the dot!

Oh well! I need to complete everything and send my monitor back!! :-(
But it's a new cycle and another new start!! :) maybe we'll be 'the month after the trial clear blue ladies' haha

She got me!!! Although I am impressed on how regular she is now I've lost some weight!!! I was having 73day cycles before! I've lost 1St 11 so far and now it's every 28days on the dot!

Oh well! I need to complete everything and send my monitor back!! :-(
But it's a new cycle and another new start!! :) maybe we'll be 'the month after the trial clear blue ladies' haha

Sorry to hear af has arrived :( Glad to see you are still positive thinking :D It is great your af is now regular and on the dot that is something to be positive about. A new month and with oh whipped into shape lets hope this is your lucky month and mine too! Bit of a pain packing all the trial stuff up, lets hope the vouchers do not take too long to show. Day 6 for me this is when I start my opks, oh how I love poas :haha: OH has been told we have to bd everyday days 10-14 and seems confident this will happen...we will see. Everyday is necessary since his millions of swimmers have a nap after 24 hours!
Lots of :dust: for us!

Sorry she got u hun so great ur cycles are regular now tho. I just no its going to happen4 u soon x

I'm surprised how positive I'm being haha
My mate who is pregnant with twins was supposed to come over tonight but cancelled (I'm secretly really pleased, I don't think I could have handled her)
I'm still debating soy ............gonna try and sit down for 5 later and read up as much as I can

Okay she's not actually turned up ............no idea what's going on and I've got no tests.......

Saturday morning was spotting, she's not arrived....

Remember while doing the trial i asked hubby to get some cheap opk from the shop! ? I never had a positive with them, never have done! I just give up with them! Desperate to poas this morning l I done one and it's a clear line !!!!????
I should mention-the only time I've ever had a no decent line is when I was pregnant with no.1!!
I'm freaking out......I'm off to buy tests

Oh keep us informed! I will be checking back to see how you got on, fingers crossed. X

Saturday morning was spotting, she's not arrived....

Remember while doing the trial i asked hubby to get some cheap opk from the shop! ? I never had a positive with them, never have done! I just give up with them! Desperate to poas this morning l I done one and it's a clear line !!!!????
I should mention-the only time I've ever had a no decent line is when I was pregnant with no.1!!
I'm freaking out......I'm off to buy tests

Will be looking back here today to see if you get bfp :thumbup:

Okay I'm in total shock! I have no idea how to upload photos on here! This morning I was going to buy tyres and I forgot! I went to asda (okay I done the tests there!) G looked at them in my car and cried! I've come home in shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->