Clearblue trials - UK

Ive had my letter today, signed it will post it back tomorrow :)

I've had my letter two , I couldn't see this post just so posted a new one x

just put mine in the post!!!

I'm kinda excited to :) plus the 50quid voucher will be nice ;-) might treat myself with it ......or probably spend it on the kids as I usually do lol

my stupid postman hasnt been yet ... will see if i get it when he arrives. its 3.45pm and no sign of him today :(

my stupid postman hasnt been yet ... will see if i get it when he arrives. its 3.45pm and no sign of him today :(

no way! Do you always have to wait so late for your post?

Our post is quite late as well normally about 2.30pm! I sent the husband home at 4 to fetch me my letter so I could post it on the way home and make it leave in the mail tonight

Wish we got to keep the monitor for a bit longer than 1 month , I'm grateful don't get me wrong , but one cycle isn't very long is it x

I hava't heard anything. despite signing up the day this thread was created looks like i wasn't chosen :(. oh well have enough opks to last

Ahhhh littlesteph it doesnt feel very fair without you xxx

I wish we got to keep them longer than a month to!! I read somewhere that some ladies done 3 months!!??

no way! Do you always have to wait so late for your post?

its only been the last few months since we had a diff postman that its started getting so late.. usualy it got here by 11am at the latest but the last few months it can be as late as 5pm..
he has been now so i have signed and will post back first thing in the morning :thumbup:

Did you get the email littlesteph? You might still hear. I wanted us all to get it :(. Well reading through all the paperwork with the consent, it indicate as it is a trial we can not fully rely on the results. Is anyone going to also continue what they were already doing? ie OPKs, temperatures etc.

I had considered buying a monitor and wondered about the current one? We could use our £50 voucher towards one if we are not lucky during the trial! :)
I hava't heard anything. despite signing up the day this thread was created looks like i wasn't chosen :(. oh well have enough opks to last

I thought about buying the monitor but on the clearblue website its £99!!! I'll have to check boots and places ;-) I'm guessing it would be more expensive on their site! I've never had much luck with ic's so I'm hoping for better luck with this! I read on another forum that people have got bfp from it :)
I've got a few quid in my PayPal though so I'm tempted to get a few off the Internet to do along side and see how it goes

does anyone know how many ovulation sticks we get with it?

I think it says you do between 10 and 20 tests per cycle.

Wish we got to keep the monitor for a bit longer than 1 month , I'm grateful don't get me wrong , but one cycle isn't very long is it x

I completely agree, I am halfway through the trial and I've had 8 high days, still waiting for my peak. Apparently it adjusts to your cycle after the first month. That helps loads :dohh:

I completely agree, I am halfway through the trial and I've had 8 high days, still waiting for my peak. Apparently it adjusts to your cycle after the first month. That helps loads :dohh:

ah no way! I wonder if I can say, I don't want the voucher! just the monitor for a few more months hahahahaha they're SO expensive to buy!!!!

You can get one for £59.99 on Amazon but the test sticks are £20 a box :|

ah no way! I wonder if I can say, I don't want the voucher! just the monitor for a few more months hahahahaha they're SO expensive to buy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->