Clearblue trials - UK

I'm so shocked!!!! I don't think I've stopped crying! I'll blame the hormones

Come on Mrskitty and all you other ladies! I'm rooting for you this month!!
When do you get the results back?

Come on Mrskitty and all you other ladies! I'm rooting for you this month!!
When do you get the results back?

I went for my scan today and go back Wednesday to discuss 'treatment' :/ I do know that my womb and lining is fine as is the neck of my womb but my follicle count I do not believe is great at 6? He said 5 would not be good so I take it 6 isn't that good! I am hoping that I can make sense of this all Wednesday. I think well at least I had some follicles? I have a chance but a small one maybe? I should ovulate Thursday so bd Wednesday on wards. When they say treatment I am thinking what on earth are they going to suggest.

I am sticking with this lucky thread lol, so pleased for you biscuit! To think you thought you had missed your chances this month :)

I know! Me and hubby thought we were out!!

That's good! Make sure oh sticks to his part of the deal! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks DonnaRobinson xx I'm still in so much shock

Bless u hun, takes a while to sink in don't it . So that's 3 bfps we've had no isn't it x

How are you Donna and little steph? Notice it says you are both feeling sick? It is red hot here today, hope you are both coping okay with the heat. :hugs: How you feeling today Biscuit? Still in shock?:happydance:

How are you Donna and little steph? Notice it says you are both feeling sick? It is red hot here today, hope you are both coping okay with the heat. :hugs: How you feeling today Biscuit? Still in shock?:happydance:

the heat and morning sickness is not a great combo, it's made it pretty bad, been put on tablets for it, it's that bad, apart from that and the tiredness I've not been too bad.

Yeh its so hot and I've been getting bad ms . Which is all day, and bad headaches, I've lost 3lb and I haven't ate properly in weeks :( I'm really tired too.
Other than that I'm fine :)
Midwife 2moz ::) x

thank you, the tablets are helping, i'm just hoping I don't lose anymore weight, already lost 8lbs

Can I ask you something ladies? Well maybe you do not have any answers but I need to talk lol. It is kind of monitor related. So obviously I am finished up with the monitor and it has gone back, I decided to treat myself (incredibly sad thing for a treat) to the dual hormone digital tests to save me pondering over the ic and after this month I do not know if the fs will have a new plan of action for me. I could not justify a monitor and these do the same thing in that they give you your highs and peak and are cb. With the monitor I got highs from first day of testing day 6 I think. I tried to test with this thing yesterday and was doing it like I had with the original smiley ones and got errors :dohh: So today I do it the right way and I get a non fertile circle! I am day ten and normally get my peak 11 or twelve so I am well confused. I had today marked as a bd day? So I am thinking why? I may try an ic one once I have waited a bit with out a visit to the little girls room. I also thought could my scan have upset things? I am really confused and further to that stressed as today I find out what the fs recommends for me. Oh is very supportive but I really do not think he has a clue as to how it feels and for him all is good with his fertility. :wacko: xx

mrskitty i have the dual hormone tests this cycle aswel but my start day isnt until tomoz as i have long cycle's :dohh:

I dont think the scan would have affected the testing or your ovulation date. what day did u get a peak on monitor and when do you usually get a pos opk on cheapies? Do you temp?

This is month 4 so im praying this is our month as the bfn are heartbreaking :cry:

mrskitty i have the dual hormone tests this cycle aswel but my start day isnt until tomoz as i have long cycle's :dohh:

I dont think the scan would have affected the testing or your ovulation date. what day did u get a peak on monitor and when do you usually get a pos opk on cheapies? Do you temp?

This is month 4 so im praying this is our month as the bfn are heartbreaking :cry:

Thanks for replying Hope. I normally get peak day 11 or twelve, I am earlier but my cycles are 24/25 days. I temped for two months and it just stressed me, one of the months I was convinced I was going to get an bpn and after that I thought I would not do it anymore. It kind of clarified when I thought I was ovulating and I would pretty much say I am very clock work.I normally start opks day 6 so I used these a bit later and had been using ics from day 6. This is month 8 for us. I really want to do this naturally but think fs is going to suggest some form of treatment when I see him today. It is heartbreaking. I had the single hormone cb smiley sort before and again got my smiley day 11 or 12. I am stressing!!!:wacko: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->