Clearblue trials - UK

I'm ok, think I did a bit to much this evening, hubby took james up with him for a nap so I could relax on my own for a bit and instead I ended up gutting the living room, back really hurts now. have consultant next week, finally, hoping to find out what they have in store for me whether they want me to go for a vbac or section.

It is not always easy to relax even when given the opportunity....I think men find it easier! Glad to see you have your date for consultant, I am sure you will feel better when you know what they want to recommend for you.
I am good, sleeping for England but not feeling too sick. I am already sick of the advice people feel the need to give you, it is either something you would have to be stupid not to know or something that is an old wives tale and utter b*****ks. One main culprit, MIL! The best one was tell her she should not eat liver.....the thing is I do not eat meat or fish so even if I was stupid not to know that! My diet has brought a few comments though not from medical professionals lol. I would of kept it a secret longer but hub was itching to tell. Oh sorry ladies rant over lol.

You okay Donna? Not heard from the others for a while. xx

I'm good girls, moving house on saturday so stressed but not to bad .. Glad ur ok kitty and steph , glad uve got ur consultant app x

it will ease my mind a hell of a lot once I've seen them. I know what I'd prefer,

Kitty your entitled to have a rant lol,

had a lovely trip to the hospital this afternoon, as hadn't felt baby move since yesterday morning. They could do much as I am not far enough along to be hooked up to a fatal monitor so could only use a Doppler. The git was just being lazy. the midwife found the heartbeat straight away, she said if I get worried about his movements again then to call back. He's moved a few times since I've been home, not much, but then again he usually dose most of his kicking as I am fallen asleep.

Hope the move goes well Donna. don't be doing to much :) x

Aw Steph, must of been a relief to hear the little guy! It is obviously very comfy and relaxing in there! It is comforting to know you can go back if you are concerned.

Donna, good luck and like Steph said do not do too much!

:hugs: xx

it was a massive relief to hear his heartbeat. He still hasn't moved as much as he would usually but I have felt him move.

it was a massive relief to hear his heartbeat. He still hasn't moved as much as he would usually but I have felt him move.
Some people buy a doppler but not sure it would not make me paranoid. Today I am worried cos I do not have many symptoms, even my boobs are not so tender but do feel heavy. I have another scan Friday.

midwife told me not to buy no for that reason.
symptoms can come and go. last night was the first time I felt sick for a few weeks. good luck for your scan. x

Thanks girls.. Hope ur both ok. I haven't felt chad much last few days but I've been really busy. He has gid a few strong kicks. X

sorry all im so rubbish at keeping up with this thread :dohh:
all is ok here just had so much stuff on so only been popping on here for 5 mins. i hope your all well :flower:
i have a doppler and love it :thumbup:

sorry all im so rubbish at keeping up with this thread :dohh:
all is ok here just had so much stuff on so only been popping on here for 5 mins. i hope your all well :flower:
i have a doppler and love it :thumbup:

Good to hear from you Hope! Glad you are doing well. I pop on and off here to check on this thread but I have been looking less and less at the forum, I am more relaxed if I do not lol. Did you find heartbeat easy with the doppler? I was reading a thread about them a while ago. Think it would be lovely but not sure I would not panic if I could not find it every time lol! x

Thanks girls.. Hope ur both ok. I haven't felt chad much last few days but I've been really busy. He has gid a few strong kicks. X

As long as your still feeling him move that's the main thing.
last night was the first time in about a week where baby actually moved like he used to.

Hope your move went well donna x

I was recommend by a midwife last week not to get a Doppler as they can cause more panic they are worth.

Thanks hun, I have a doppler altho I haven't used it in weeks. I found his heartbeat easily from when I got it wen I was 15+2 but yeh there was a few times I couldn't find it and It worried me x

Had my consultant appointment today, been refered to a VBAC clinic so means more waiting to find out if I have to have another section or not. got keestones so they've had to need my sample of for testing.
they've put it in my notes as ++ no idea what that means. Blood pressure was really low, she did it 3 times to double check it was right.
I have to seem them again in 2 weeks then again at 34 and 38 weeks and somewhere fit a scan in there. going to be a busy few months.

Steph my sister had a vbac, I was surprised but all went well. Her situation was of course different, her first baby was massive! It looks like you are being carefully monitored? Wonder what the ++ is for, how frustrating id want to know! Ask next time? How are you feeling anyway? I would think you would feel effects of low bp.

My scan went well much to my relief, I had a bit of a tummy upset the other day so was concerned. My baby looks like a wee baby now! It was amazing! Everything is good, saw heartbeat, placenta, little arms and legs :D Baby is measuring 8+6 and I make out I am 8+5 so that's good. I have my booking appointment in two weeks and my dating scan 30th of December.

Steph my sister had a vbac, I was surprised but all went well. Her situation was of course different, her first baby was massive! It looks like you are being carefully monitored? Wonder what the ++ is for, how frustrating id want to know! Ask next time? How are you feeling anyway? I would think you would feel effects of low bp.

My scan went well much to my relief, I had a bit of a tummy upset the other day so was concerned. My baby looks like a wee baby now! It was amazing! Everything is good, saw heartbeat, placenta, little arms and legs :D Baby is measuring 8+6 and I make out I am 8+5 so that's good. I have my booking appointment in two weeks and my dating scan 30th of December.

I see my midwife on Thursday so I'm going to ask her about it then, I have to phone up my doctor on Monday to get my results back from my sample. I think I am now with all these consultant appointments coming up. I'm going to ask my midwife about getting an early growth scan rather then waiting till 34 weeks as that's when it was noticed that james has stopped growing and I don't want the made rush again.
I'm feeling a lot better then I have done, usually I don't feel the effects of low bp did today though came over all dizzy and I was only over a friends.

So glad everything is going well, sounds like baby is doing great. x

I see my midwife on Thursday so I'm going to ask her about it then, I have to phone up my doctor on Monday to get my results back from my sample. I think I am now with all these consultant appointments coming up. I'm going to ask my midwife about getting an early growth scan rather then waiting till 34 weeks as that's when it was noticed that james has stopped growing and I don't want the made rush again.
I'm feeling a lot better then I have done, usually I don't feel the effects of low bp did today though came over all dizzy and I was only over a friends.

So glad everything is going well, sounds like baby is doing great. x

You are doing right to ask for the early growth scan! You take care of yourself, I hope the dizziness sorts it self. Take it easy! Keep us informed how you get on etc. x

I will do,
and you have to keep us up to date with your scans x

Hope ur all ok girls.
28 weeks today4 me ..

I'm in so much pain with my back :( can't wait til he's here now x roll on feb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->