Clearblue weeks estimator

Holliems

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Walmart is selling this? Can I even get this here in the states? I heard it was recalled?

I think they've disappeared cause they weren't accurate!

I couldn't even find it on Amazon!

I see you can order one off the Walmart website. But when I looked to see if it was any any stores it says out of stock. Maybe I'll go look anyway. I just hate dealing with the Saturday crowd so close to Christmas. If I knew it'd be there I wouldn't mind so much.

Yeah they recalled them due to an influx of lawsuits. There were people suing because the weeks estimator was saying they were ex. 3 weeks pregnant then they'd test again and it would give 2-3 weeks or something like that. So they were stressed about having a MC. Something to that effect. There is probably more to it but I'm bummed they don't sell them anymore because when they came out I wanted to use them when we started trying again.
You might be able to find them on ebay maybe.

Damn. I haven't taken a test since 11 DPO? Maybe I'll just buy some FRER to see if the line is getting darker. When do Drs want to see you for first prenatal appointment? It's been so long I can't remember!

I got a pos test with my daughter and they wanted to see me around 8 weeks. I ended up being 7 wks and a couple days based off of the US they did in office

When I had pregnancy confirmed, they classed me as high risk and referred me to a different clinic. Do you think they'd want to see me sooner or would it be the same?

I assume they'd want to wait until atleast 6 weeks. None of it feels real yet!

I'm in the Bay Area in CA and they have them everywhere. Target, Walgreens, CVS... I don't have a Walmart near me so can't speak for that.

I bought some FRER. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm a poas addict. DH looked at me like I was absolutely crazy. But I am going to look at target maybe later in the week for a clearblue.

I tried buying one at Rite Aid pharmacy about a month ago and the cashier said it wouldn't let her ring it up due to a recall. Then I went to Walmart and bought some there on 2 separate occasions and had no issues. Weird!

They're back on the market, I was totally shocked when I went to buy a test and I saw it in a combo pack!! Our Walmart only has the combo pack - 1 digi w/ weeks and one blue dye plus sign one. I found the 3 pack at Walgreens. Our Target doesn't carry them yet.

I've been looking for a couple months, so they JUST came back out. Right on time too! :D

PS. Don't by FRER, stupid First Response is who sued them. I'm boycotting lol

They're back on the market, I was totally shocked when I went to buy a test and I saw it in a combo pack!! Our Walmart only has the combo pack - 1 digi w/ weeks and one blue dye plus sign one. I found the 3 pack at Walgreens. Our Target doesn't carry them yet.

I've been looking for a couple months, so they JUST came back out. Right on time too! :D

PS. Don't by FRER, stupid First Response is who sued them. I'm boycotting lol

Why did FRER sue them? Ugh! I want one! Lol Have you taken yours already?

Didn't read

They are back on shelves now. Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens all have it. I have seen them in 2 and 3 packs, but not a combo pack. That's cool.

I'm surprised that they are as cheap as they are.

I've seen them at every store I go to. Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, they must be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->