ClearBlue Wonders

urchin

Brand New Mummy
Reaction score
Well, we have a nice no-nonsense team banner (guaranteed sparkle-free!) so it stands to reason that we have a Team Thread!

This team is for all the CBFMers on the forum, old and new - there's a place for everyone. In fact even if you don't have a CBFM but have an unnatural predilection to talk in terms of Lows, Highs and Peaks, you'd be very welcome to join us.

First rule of ClearBlue Wonders - You DO talk about Clearblue Fertility Monitors
Second rule of ClearBlue Wonders - You DO talk about Clearblue Fertility Monitors
*giggle*

Smilies optional!:howdy:

Cool - we are a small but perfectly formed team of 4!

I think I'm gonna like it here

You are not forgotten freefalling - welcome to Team Clearblue Wonders, Number 5!

How is everyone doing with the monitors? I am still on a low, CD17!!

am 2WWing Heavenly - it's not asking for sticks any more so it'll be lows from now to AF (or the other outcome)

:wohoo: I just put my last 2 days temps in and guess what!

FF says I oscillated on 15th! :happydance:

(sorry for the smilie overload Sue :D )

So - having spent most of my life with a natural cycle that kinda fluctuated (not too irregular, but anywhere between about 26 and 33 days) Now i'm TTC after coming off the BCP I now find that I have a regular 28 day cycle with, this month at least, a textbook day 14 ovulation.

Now, all I need is errrr
fertilisation
implantation
stickiness
carrying 9 months
and 18 years of heartache :D

Oooo it's gone a bit tumbleweedy in here

hellooooooooo! *cups left hand to ear*

anybody there?

Ive only just noticed this team DOH! :nope::dohh::dohh:

1st cycle for me on CBFM (but you already knew that as i post on the other!!)

I've got my CBFM! Starting next cycle (assuming I'm not preggo.... let's assume the worst and hope to be proven wrong) xxx

Wellll, the team thread is trickling along :D Just!

I guess as more of us move over to First Tri, it will be useful to be able to touch base with each other here maybe?

Or maybe not :wacko:

Hey there I'm just waiting on my cbfm arriving :) Thought I might join you ladies?

good plan subaru :D but I'd try the main team thread in the TTC forum, that one gets a lot more traffic

*knock knock* Not sure if this team is still active but I wanna join! I just bought my CBFM off ebay and am eagerly awaiting it landing on my doorstep!

Can I join too please?! I am on CD7 and this is the first time that I am using the monitor. My cycles are not very regular so it will be interesting to learn exactly what goes on with me each month!!
We had planned to wait until Jan 2010 to start our TTC journey, but have just got married and back from honeymoon and want to start asap!
Good luck to you all and here's to wishing for BFP's all round very soon!

Can I join I just started using the CBFM im on CD4 and this is my first cycle using the CBFM and need all the help and advice I can get girls :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->