Clever, cool, unique names!

my brothers little girl who was born this morning is called pacha ( pasha) aparently its inca for world??

and my friends little girls are called Nickelle (nicole and danielle she couldnt decide between them lol) and kyia( kai-ya)

My friends daughter is called Eden and another friend has a baby girl called Starlah. Some others I've heard are edie, Erie, nia, joba! I tend to like older names myself which come in and out of fashion such as Ellis, Ethan, Cory and Luca

Yes I agree but all the same, she is the only person I have ever met with the name Eden. I was looking at the more uncommon names shall we say x

we had Starla on our list for a girl , not one person has heard of it before but i remember when i was about 13 there was an 80 year old lady with the name and i have liked it ever since.

the weirdest name i have EVER heard (and i have heard a few) is in 2002 was
Z 16

The parents were motobike fans and were informed that they were not able to put the number 16 on their childs birth certificate so they spelt it out

ZED - SIXTEEN :shock:

Eden is such a pretty name! And Kaiya (Kyia) is on my favs list! Starla is pretty neat too! I work with a family who couldn't decide between Jasmine or Leslie for their daughter... so they named her Jaslie... which i absolutely LOVE!

Ex SIL's son is called Zeph, ive not heard that one before

Loving these unusual names, we are looking to name baby #6. My eldest daughter is called Dolly, it really suits her and she has yet to meet another Dolly under 80. xx

Well OH was hell-bent on having "Maureen" as our daughter's middle name, so I kept bugging him to let me name her "Aqua Maureen" :lol:

My cousin's name is "Quinn Elizabeth"

Dolly is a gorgeous name!! :cloud9:

I like Minnie but OH firmly put his foot down :lol:

I LOVE Minnie....we were thinking of Rumina for this one but Minnie for short....

Dolly is cool too :)

my brothers little girl who was born this morning is called pacha ( pasha) aparently its inca for world??

and my friends little girls are called Nickelle (nicole and danielle she couldnt decide between them lol) and kyia( kai-ya)

Gorgeous name but i had a dog named that.

If i have another daughter i'd name her either Misha or Roma,i also like Nika and Azra.

Oh and other unique names I've heard..

Sapphire, Laef (sister/brother), Ocean, Ivy/Storm/Oasis (sisters), Leric (like "lyric") & her brother Justus

When i lived and worked in London as a nanny there was a kid at the school callled Tyger... ( TIGER )... ridic!

I also know a boy called LUDO, and his brothers are IVO and ORLANDO ....

I also remembering hearing when i was younger, somebody around the area named her son "Craze"
I've never heard that one before!

I aint heard the name Zeph before but i think its cute!

Love Eden :)

Loving these unusual names, we are looking to name baby #6. My eldest daughter is called Dolly, it really suits her and she has yet to meet another Dolly under 80. xx

Lol.... that's funny! Cute name though! Sometimes i affectionately call my little boy "dolly" i guess bc my mom used to call me that when i was little...

My 5 year old nephew is called Nico

His mum calls him lulu she has no idea why and neither does he!

I love the name Nevaeh or (heaven backwards) for a little girl. We have thought a lot about using it.

My friend has given her little girl this name as her middle name. Her first name is jada

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->