Clexane injections (blood thinners)

N

Nanninoo

Hi girls! Are any of you taking blood thinners throughout your pregnancy such as clexane?
I'm injecting 40mg clexane injections in my tummy daily and have to for the remainder of the pregnancy!
I also take 75mg aspirin as well as the clexane as I have APS (blood clotting disorder) and I've had previous recurrent mc's because of this and with my last pregnancy I took clexane and aspirin throughout the pregnancy and it resulted in me finally having a healthy baby boy so I'm back on it again this pregnancy and wondering if anyone else is?

Hi! I'm on clexane 40 mg once a day too :) I had a pulmonary embolism in my last pregnancy so I'm on it this time as a precaution. I can't face injecting in my tummy so I'm alternating thighs and arms and I'm black and blue. How long do you need to be on it for? I'm on it until 6 weeks post delivery x

Hi yes me too black and blue bruises all over my tummy not the nicest of looks...
With my last pregnancy I took it until 2 weeks after delivery x

Hiya yes I am taking both for the same reasons as you. I had 4 m/c's before being diagnosed with APS then started treatment which resuted in my DD.

The injections are not nice! Some of mine bruise badly others don't leave a mark!

Sorry to hear about your losses I had 2 mc's before I began treatment with my last pregnancy that resulted in my rainbow DS! Yes I agree sometime the bruises are big and sometimes it doesn't leave a mark they are not very nice at all but if it helps to keep our babies safe then they are worth it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->