Clip-in/wire hair extensions

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good ones to recommend? I usually buy Halo ones but was looking around on eBay and Amazon and there's so many different makes at different prices.

Foxylocks or Luxy hair. I'm tempted to invest in some myself but keep putting it off :haha:

i wanted a halo but I have heard some bad reviews and their customer service hasnt been very good. People also find the dont quite reach the front and they have to add pieces. How did you find yours? Do they last long? I'm considering a new set but they will take me a bit of work :rofl:

In terms of other brands, HeadKandy seem to be very popular, they are now called HK Hair Extensions on their website, Dirty Looks

Foxylocks or Luxy hair. I'm tempted to invest in some myself but keep putting it off :haha:

I also recommend both of these! They're on the pricey side but the quality of hair is amazing, definitely worth it xx

Will deffinately never recommend Luxy hair, I ordered some last year. With the price of the hair and postage from the states it's came to near 300£ and I never received my hair and they refused to refund me as they said the hair left their facility and was no longer their issue. How unprofessional!

I have just bought some from foxy locks and wow I love the hair it's amazing and I received them the next day. Deffo recommend foxy locks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->