Clomid 100mg cycle.. anyone else on clomid?

I don't recall hot flashes on Clomid, but it was warm anyway so I prob had fan on at night.

thank you, I hope I get my BFP soon too, I hope we all do!!! I didn't got to have an ultrasound to check follies but I did got on cd21 and get my progesterone checked and it was good so that was a good sign.
Maybe the hot flashes aren't a side effect but I had them bad during the night.

I was on 50mg of Clomid for 2 cycles. My first cycle I took it from CD3-7 and ovulated on CD21 - I had a blood test done on CD 24 of that cycle (in Canada we don't do monitored by u/s cycles of Clomid) the blood test showed a progesterone level of 28.2 (anything over 15 on a medicated cycle shows good ovulation) I got a BFN on that cycle, but then did a second cycle and took it from CD2-6 and added instead cups and I got my BFP after that cycle!

Stay positive, Clomid works :)

thank you mild...i'm glad to hear that it does work. I took the clomid this month day cd 3-7 and I think I o'd around day 16...is that late? anyway, I had a day 21 progesterone blood test and it was at 14...which my doc said she hopes for above an 8 so that this was good. I would be interested to know why the "good" number varies from doc to doc? does anyone know why that is?

Interesting. I haven't heard much variation on the levels. I heard anything over 10 unmedicated is good, over 15 medicated. I didn't get my bloods done this cycle but I am going to ask for them to be done next cycle. I am also here in Canada. My gyne told me there is no point in doing u/s. I am also glad to hear success with it!

Ladies Clomid WORKS!.....just got my bfp!

OMG! congratulations! I know you've been trying for awhile! post a picture of the bfp!

bfp.jpgThanks hunny! I am still a bit shocked...here's the pic

Congratulations!!! I hope that's the first of many :bfp: to come. Yay Clomid!!!

Congratulations!!! I hope that's the first of many :bfp: to come. Yay Clomid!!!

Hi All,

I am also on Clomid..... I Did 4 rounds last year on 50mg a day, for 4 months, and never got any results,.

I started Metformin and Clomid last month, and did the clomid on cycle 3-7.

I am on cycle day 10 day.

Definately HOT FLUSHES, and headaches through out the entire 5 days.

Tryn4, I am really so excited for you.... I congratulated you in the other thread. Here is some more :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes u did tymeg, thank u again! I really believe the combo of metformin and Clomid works! It can't be a coincidence. My husband said his sperm is weak so I needed something to soften my eggs DWL!

Yes u did tymeg, thank u again! I really believe the combo of metformin and Clomid works! It can't be a coincidence. My husband said his sperm is weak so I needed something to soften my eggs DWL!

LOL....:haha:

Im praying that it worked for me to..... I have my scan on Friday....

Congratulations tryn4!!!! Hope you have a h&h pregnancy!! :hugs:

Doing good here ladies. Fertility friend finally have me crosshairs :happydance: so I am 4 dpo today :)
I'm just glad I actually ovulated!
How about it ladies? How are y'all feeling and what dpo are you??:hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/2a341c

Here is a link to my chart. Take a look?

ahh so exciting tryn!

and yes it does look like you have ovulated! hopefully your bfp is next!

as for me i'm cd13 and hoping i'll get a positive opk soon!

Im right behind you, Im cycle day 10on cycle day 13 I go for scan, then will see what happens.

Good luck to all. I haven't been placed on Metformin yet just the clomid and this cycle got trigger shot. I have high blood pressure so I'm not sure if that's why she hasn't ordered it but if I don't get my :bfp: this cycle I will definitely be requesting it. It sounds like a miracle drug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"