Clomid 2014 And Beyond

would you ladies called his opk positive?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
I would say yes since they are both similar in darkness!

I'm 36,no known fertility issues
DF, 41,low sperm count,not been retested in some years
We have been together for 15 years ,not preventing in about 13 of those years
Only educated my self and really started trying when I joined this site about 5 years ago,since then I have tried clomid,no BFP then,tried soy isoflavens,no BFP then,tried Femara,no BFP ,here I am trying clomid,50mg,2-6, again this year,I;ve waited this long so i'm not giving up,until i'm a mom

Praying you get your BFP! Ok I'm new. Did you get your BFP?:dohh:

Hi ladies 1'm on round 6 of 100mgs of clomid,AF is due any time now,but although i've been really tired and have some nausea I think she'll show her head today,I hope not though

Hello ladies!! Nightnurse wanted me to check this forum out! So glad I did because everyone here understands this process.

I just finished my second round of clomid 50mg. I am CD11 or 1DPO I have no clue :dohh: I heard clomid drys up our EWCM, now its going to be difficult for me to pin point the big O. I took a test Sunday and Monday morning, both showed a faint line so it tells me that its coming, but I took another Monday night (please don't ask me why I took 2 in 2 days, I can be very anal :wacko: ) but the line wasn't even there???? Could that be because it was at night?

And today I am experiencing, being very wet down there, like I pee'd. From a clomid user calculator it predicted me to O yesterday which would make today 1DPO. In my mind, i feel like that is way to soon.

BTW my doctor isn't monitoring me, I feel like its wasting my time and abusing my body.

Welcome faith,I get so stressed that I dont do any of that stuff,just keep checking my body for signs and trying to cover all bases,good luck hun

New to this thread, not new to clomid (DS is a clomid baby!). Started 100mg on the 5th - had my last pills yesterday. Eeek! I have my mid-cycle u/s on Friday morning! Prayers needed! :) I haven't o'd or had AF since I got pregnant with my son... he's nearly 22 months now (I am breastfeeding though... but had no o or af when TTC him). With that said, doctor just put me right on Clomid without AF, so pretending it was "CD3", so now I'm on "CD8."

Hi ladies 1'm on round 6 of 100mgs of clomid,AF is due any time now,but although i've been really tired and have some nausea I think she'll show her head today,I hope not though

Noooooooo we're not ready!!!!!!!! Lol we'll pray she doesn't show. I understand though the waiting game gets to you.

Anyone experience horrible discomfort during ovulation on clomid?

CD "13" and no O yet... midcycle u/s at CD "11" only showed 2 follicles on right side... sadly only 10mm and 12mm. :( Was told not to give up hope and start doing OPKs this weekend. When I got got pregnant on Clomid with my DS, I didn't O until CD24 so not giving up hope...

Hello ladies!! Nightnurse wanted me to check this forum out! So glad I did because everyone here understands this process.

I just finished my second round of clomid 50mg. I am CD11 or 1DPO I have no clue :dohh: I heard clomid drys up our EWCM, now its going to be difficult for me to pin point the big O. I took a test Sunday and Monday morning, both showed a faint line so it tells me that its coming, but I took another Monday night (please don't ask me why I took 2 in 2 days, I can be very anal :wacko: ) but the line wasn't even there???? Could that be because it was at night?

And today I am experiencing, being very wet down there, like I pee'd. From a clomid user calculator it predicted me to O yesterday which would make today 1DPO. In my mind, i feel like that is way to soon.

BTW my doctor isn't monitoring me, I feel like its wasting my time and abusing my body.

I am having horrible side effects on this second round. I hope it means good things.

Is there a link to the clomid user ovulation calendar?

I am having horrible side effects on this second round. I hope it means good things.

Here is the link that i used

https://www.babymed.com/tools/clomid-ovulation-calculator

Thanks so much! I used it and we have been busy, DH and I. :winkwink:

Faith, sorry I missed you on the other thread. Just wanted to wish you luck this cycle!

thank you so much!! I will keep you posted!!
7DPO : Cramps in lower abdomen, bloating like no other (I cant button my work pants), my nips are so sore to touch, my cervix is soft kinda feels like lips, very watery CM and I am so hungry and tired!!!!

Also I am proud to say that I found a new doctor!!! I will see her March 18th!! She is very VBAC friendly and her specialty is infertility but she is a OBGyn :happydance:

I am hoping I can get answers, and I am hoping for more bed side manors!!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much! I used it and we have been busy, DH and I. :winkwink:

oooohhhh girl get it!!! :happydance::sex:

Faith, sorry I missed you on the other thread. Just wanted to wish you luck this cycle!

7DPO : Cramps in lower abdomen, bloating like no other (I cant button my work pants), my nips are so sore to touch, my cervix is soft kinda feels like lips, very watery CM and I am so hungry and tired!!!!

Also I am proud to say that I found a new doctor!!! I will see her March 18th!! She is very VBAC friendly and her specialty is infertility but she is a OBGyn :happydance:

I am hoping I can get answers, and I am hoping for more bed side manors!!!! :hugs:

Sounds hopeful! I'm excited for you. There is nothing like new beginnings! :happydance: :thumbup:

Sounds hopeful! I'm excited for you. There is nothing like new beginnings! :happydance: :thumbup:

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/20150223_170603_zps3nxbut6s.jpg

I tested BFN i believe, I am going to retest friday and then wait for AF to show!

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/20150223_170603_zps3nxbut6s.jpg

I tested BFN i believe, I am going to retest friday and then wait for AF to show!

Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->