Clomid 2014 And Beyond

Buttercup and jess...I admire your willpower! I always test early and then "early test shame" myself. Lol! Good luck to both of you!! Sending you lots of positive vibes!

Amen! You got it, TaurusMom! We are here for each other! It's all love... <3

Thank you, welcome:flower: and good luck to you!

It's hard but I find it's better for me to wait!

Buttercup and jess...I admire your willpower! I always test early and then "early test shame" myself. Lol! Good luck to both of you!! Sending you lots of positive vibes!

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing today?

Today my bbt dropped, yesterday am temp was 98.8 and today it was 98.3. Question for testers:

Is that a big drop? Does temp drop drastically or slightly before AF? What are your experiences? I'm trying not to read into this too much but it's hard, lol! I don't have any other symptoms but before AF usually arrives I feel kind of wet like something is there but it's not for a few days. I apologize if it's tmi . My nerves are somewhat wrecked today

My boobs are still sore, but not painfully sore just tender

Saks, how are you?

Today I'm 13dpo. I had the itch to test this morning but fought it! Yay!

Welcome, JeanJean and TaurusMom! Your work is not in vain. You will be pregnant sooner than you think. Let only positive/optimistic phrases come from your tongue.

@Jess & Buttercup: I don't test until AF is late too... :)

Hi! Hope I can join this group. Started my first round of 50 MG Clomid on Sunday night (CD5) and will finish it tomorrow (Thursday Night CD9). I had blood work CD3 and will have it again on CD10. No ultrasounds scheduled though. Should I be concerned? I already ovulate on my own and all tests have been normal but have unexplained infertility. Thank you!

Hi ladies - would you mind if I joined you? I am in the middle of a clomid cycle and triggered Monday and bd Monday and Tuesday night. So I guess I am 1dpo. Would love to wait this out with you all!

Not having any symptoms,a few cycles pre clomid by breasts hurt,felt nauseas,this cycle nothing,feel a little full in my navel area,so dont know,AF is dueI think on the 24th,when do you ladies expect AF/test?

AF due 9/20. I test only when she's late. My temp dipped a little today so I'm thinking bfn.

Lots of luck!:flower:

Not having any symptoms,a few cycles pre clomid by breasts hurt,felt nauseas,this cycle nothing,feel a little full in my navel area,so dont know,AF is dueI think on the 24th,when do you ladies expect AF/test?

Welcome CAValleygirl and MG0423:flower: (sorry if I missed anyone) Lots of luck!:)

Hi ladies - would you mind if I joined you? I am in the middle of a clomid cycle and triggered Monday and bd Monday and Tuesday night. So I guess I am 1dpo. Would love to wait this out with you all!

Woo hoo!! Good luck to you! When are you testing?

Hello all! Af has officially left the building! I am now just waiting for my next Af to arrive so I can start my first round of clomid. Woo hoo! DH is getting his SA in this week so hopefully we will hear back on that quickly. We opted to go ahead and do it instead of trying a few rounds of clomid...which may be unsuccessful and then find another issue. Hopefully our planning ahead will be successful.
It feels like an eternity before I get to POAS again.
We plan to bd every other day starting with the 3rd day after my last clomid pill. Do you think I should use opk's? Or just plan every other day for at least 10 days?

@Buttercup: I understand, totally! My BBT dropped and AF showed this evening... :( I am always sad when she shows, but I should be happy because I am getting ready for IVF...
@CAValleygirl and MG0423: Welcome, sweethearts! GL!
@TaurusMom: if you BD every other day, starting immediately after your lightest AF day, until the last day of the TWW, you will be pregnant. You owe me $50, when you get your BFP. :)
@NightNurse: Keep your head up!

Hi! Hope I can join this group. Started my first round of 50 MG Clomid on Sunday night (CD5) and will finish it tomorrow (Thursday Night CD9). I had blood work CD3 and will have it again on CD10. No ultrasounds scheduled though. Should I be concerned? I already ovulate on my own and all tests have been normal but have unexplained infertility. Thank you!

I am also not having my cycle monitored via ultrasound when I start my round of clomid. I've read lots of scenarios where they both are and arent! Not sure what the protocol typically is.
I'm so excited about this cycke for you!
Are you experiencing any side effects from the medicine? Using opks? I am so eager for af to hurry up and get here so I can get started, myself.
Can't wait for your testing day! :)

Thanks, Saks! I would gladly send you just about anything for that prediction to be right on! Lol I am willing it to happen for all of us-- so I refuse to accept any other answers!
Terribly sorry af showed but I am super stoked for your ivf! When do you get to start that process? You are so close to your bfp! :)

Amen! I receive that, TaurusMom.
Thank you, sweetheart! I appreciate you.
I go in for my 1st IVF ultrasound tomorrow. :)
Don't forget to put my $ in an envelope for safe keeping. I will send you my address in a private message. LOLLLL!

Sorry AF showed, but on a happy note, lots of luck with your upcoming ivf cycle:)! :hugs::hugs:

@Buttercup: I understand, totally! My BBT dropped and AF showed this evening... :( I am always sad when she shows, but I should be happy because I am getting ready for IVF...
@CAValleygirland MG0423: Welcome, sweethearts! GL!
@TaurusMom: if you BD every other day, starting immediately after your lightest AF day, until the last day of the TWW, you will be pregnant. You owe me $50, when you get your BFP. :)
@NightNurse: Keep your head up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->