Clomid after 6 years ttc!

Haha this is going to be me! :)

Do it! It's the best. I got 50 tests for $8 on Amazon in the U.S.
Plus, I just continued to use them after they went positive to watch them get darker!

Do it! It's the best. I got 50 tests for $8 on Amazon in the U.S.
Plus, I just continued to use them after they went positive to watch them get darker!

I ordered my tests from Amazon! Will keep you all posted on progress :)

So over the last couple of days I have had terrible heartburn/indigestion & gas. Sorry if Tmi but I've also had terrible diarrhoea and have been feeling so nauseous. My boobs feel fine though. They are heavier but not sore. I also have terrible lower back pain.

I also just cried watching the little mermaid so it's safe to say I'm feeling a little emotional!

I am really hoping for you!

My husband will purposely put on sad movies or clips just to get me going. He thinks it's hilarious. :haha:

I am really hoping for you!

My husband will purposely put on sad movies or clips just to get me going. He thinks it's hilarious. :haha:

Haha I shouldn't laugh! If my husband thought of it he probably would do that too!x

Yay when will u be testing!?

I've ordered some tests online so waiting for those to be delivered. If I go by the latest I could have ovulated I should be testing on the 11th. However I dont think I can wait that long!

Today I still feel nauseous, had a massive headache and have a weird taste in my mouth. Still trying not to get my hope's up just in case though x

So....found an test in my cupboard and thought I would test this morning. It was negative :(

Right guys so I know I tested and it was negative but I have the most disgusting metal taste in my mouth. It's making me feel a little sick. It's really strong.

Again could be nothing but thought I'd put it out there just in case!x

Hiya, I've just started my first cycle of clomid too! I've only been put on 25mg (half a tablet) to start with. I have polycystic ovaries without the syndrome, whatever that means lol. I haven't had sore nipples, but my nipples have changed colour! They have a purple tinge to them! LOL. It's really interesting hearing about your scans, I haven't had mine yet, mines on 3rd December and I'm feeling anxious for it. It'd be nice to chat to you through our first month of clomid if you wanted to? X

Hi Daydreamer83

How did your scans go?x

Morning all

Test number 2 was also negative this morning.
To be honest I do feel down about it so I have decided not to test again until after the 11th.

Now I know why my head should rule and not my heart!

Anyway hope you all have an amazing day! Good luck to anyone testing today. I've got everything crossed for you xx

So newish symptom...

Really bad uterine pain (I think that's the right term!) They feel like contractions. I had to stop walking through the middle of town and hold on to my husband..it was that bad! Haven't had one in about half an hour. Any ideas what it could be...I'm freaking out a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->