Clomid after 6 years ttc!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kg2012, Nov 24, 2018.

1. littlelegs91

littlelegs91 Well-Known Member

Wow congratulations I bet u are so excited xx

2. Kg2012

Kg2012 Well-Known Member

Thanks littlelegs91!

I am so excited! A little worried at the same time. The chances of miscarriage are higher in women with pcos. But dh said not to stress and to enjoy this time :) x

3. Aphy

Aphy Well-Known Member

Just joined your thread, congratulations!!! Just when you were convinced you were out you got your very strong BFP! I am so happy for you!!! Cant wait to hear how appointment went

4. Kg2012

Kg2012 Well-Known Member

Thanks Aphy!

We actually registered with adoption agencies earlier in the week because I didn't think i could go through another disappointing cycle!

A lesson to be learnt- never give up!

Will keep you posted on the appointment :)

5. Kg2012

Kg2012 Well-Known Member

Appointment done. They think I am 7 weeks! I've been told to keep my stress down and not to overload myself with work. I've got my first midwife appointment next week. I've also booked an early scan for tomorrow. I called the place where I had my follicle tracking done and they were over the moon and said they wanted to fit me because they couldn't wait to see the baby :)

6. Kg2012

Kg2012 Well-Known Member

Hi all!

Had an early scan done yesterday and they have said I am more like 4-5 weeks than 7! Midwife said for 4-5 weeks everything looked normal. Shes booked me in for 2 weeks time to see if she can hear a heartbeat!