• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid after 6 years ttc!

Hi all

So I started bleeding today. It's not much. Only when I wipe. But I have the worst cramps I have ever had. Guess its round 2 of clomid :(

Oh and now its heavy so definitely period and not implantation/spotting!

:hugs:

Rest well and prepare for next month. Start your prenatals if you are not already on them and I recommend PreSeed lubrication if you do not already have it. Women who have used Clomid swear by it. Clomid can dry you up and change your environment so PreSeed is absolutely amazing. It is designed to carry sperm to your womb.

You can do this!

Hey everyone

Just a word of warning before you continue reading. There will be some 'grossness'in this post.

Yesterday I wrote that I was having contraction like pain. Today, this afternoon it started again. I was at work and ended up in the bathroom holding on to the sink because the pain was so bad. Went to the toilet and huge clot came out and there was a smaller clot in my underwear. Over the next 30 minutes the pain gets worse and my back starts to really hurt. I went to a walk in clinic where the nurse ( who was really lovely) told me unfortunately she didn't know what clomid was and whether my symptoms were normal. I told her I didn't think they were normal. She said that she could call the gynae clinic at the hospital but they probably wouldn't see me because its after 5pm and they only deal with emergencies. I basically broke down in her office!

So I come home and go straight for a shower. The blood has soaked my underwear and my jeans. There was blood all over the inside of my thighs. In a 15 minute shower about 5 clots came out of me.

I have assumed this is something to do with my very thick lining but yeh basically feel like absolute crap right now :(

Morning all

Had my progesterone levels come back this morning. They were 47. Got a call with my doctor to discuss this afternoon as I have no idea what it means. Still bleeding heavily but no clots. Also not in as much pain thankfully!

:hugs:

Rest well and prepare for next month. Start your prenatals if you are not already on them and I recommend PreSeed lubrication if you do not already have it. Women who have used Clomid swear by it. Clomid can dry you up and change your environment so PreSeed is absolutely amazing. It is designed to carry sperm to your womb.

You can do this!

Hey! Sorry I missed this yesterday after my 'incident'. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm on folic acid should I be taking anything else? I read somewhere that the multi prenatal tablets dont contain enough folic acid?

I think I have some conceiveplus lubrication but it gave me a burning sensation- are there any other ones that are good to try?xx

Hi all

For any that dont know (because I didn't) if your progesterone level is over 30 it means you ovulated. As mine was 47 I definitely ovulated. I also used opk tests during my ovulation time and they kept coming up as negative. But i definitely ovulated! Looks like clomid is working. Just need the next one to stick!x

My doctor said that my prenatal has enough. I have used it for all of my successful pregnancies I use Nature Made Prenatal + DHA. There are plenty of brands of prenatals to look at though. :)

I am so happy to hear that you definitely ovulated! That is great news!

Hi all!

It's been a while since I wrote. I wasn't on clomid this cycle but we still decided to try.

I'm on CD 25 and have been feeling tired the last week or so. Because I wasnt on clomid I didn't do the follicle tracking so not sure if I ovulated.

Anyway I did a pregnancy test yesterday that was negative. Not sure if CD 24 was too early to test. I'm going to wait another week/10 days and test again.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Happy new year all!
Hope 2019 is your year!

I couldn't resist and tested again earlier on (cd26). It wasnt an early detection one, just a regular cheapie. It was negative. Is CD 26 still too early? I've got a more expensive one to take next week. But just wondering if there is any point?xx

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2019 :)

I would wait a bit to test again (easier said than done!) but I’m following!

Hi all

So cd 33. Tested yesterday but bfn. Pain near right ovary (I think I ovulated from the right side). I've also been having daily headaches and eating loads! I think if I was pregnant it would come up by now so I'm going to take this cycle as negative. AF probably late due to pcos!

Bselck24 just seen your profile- massive congratulations! xxx

Just a quick update. Still no af :( headaches stopped but been cranky - I had a go at my oh because he took 10 seconds to decide how many sausages he wanted for dinner today! Apart from that had some aches and pains, feel tired, felt sick last night and the night before, going to pee more than usual and itchy nipples! However still no bfn!

Am I meant to be testing in the morning? I've been testing at night. Maybe that would make a difference? Or maybe I am symptom spotting!

It is best to test in the morning with your first urine of the day. It will be the most concentrated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"