Clomid Babies - Success stories please!!!!

love the stories.xx really would love to add to it someday soon i hope:)

Please don't ever give up hope. I tried for over 8 years to conceive. I have PCOS. I was given a 6 month supply of clomid. I lost hope once the 6th month came and I hadn't gotten pregnant and wasn't even going to take that last month because I was so sick of the side effects I had while on it. My dear husband talked me into taking the last month and lo and behold I am now 9 weeks and praying the baby sticks! I never thought I would see the day so you must never give up. If it wouldn't have been for my husband talking me into to keeping going then I wouldn't be pregnant right now.

A very muchly needed happy story hun thank u so much. Ive only been trying around 16 months and im havin daily meltdowns i really dont think i could cope with 8 years.

Im happy its all worked out for you and really gives me hope it will for me too :hugs: thank u xxx

Hi,

I got my BFP on clomid month 2 with preseed.

It's so easy to give up hope sometimes but don't, just keep believing that someday your happy little miracle WILL happen. Good Luck to you all.

Just adding I got MY BFP this day last week on cycle 1 of clomid 50mg (2-6) praying its a healthy baby..Please God..xx

Thanks for sharing all your stories, ladies. I'm hoping the follies from my first round of Clomid 50 mg this cycle feel the inspiration from this thread and gets moving toward the big O to get me my sticky bean!

I just wanted to share my clomid story. I conceived my 2-1/2 yr old son on my 5th cycle of clomid. I was on 100mg cd5-9. We dtd on cd 10, 12, 14, 16 the month I got prego. My day 21 blood draw was 12.48. I got my BFP on cd30 and my hcg level that morning was 39. I was so shocked when I got my BFP because I had given up on testing. For some reason I tested that morning and was over the moon happy. We had been trying for almost two years when I got my BFP.

I am now ttc baby #2 (we have been ttc since June 2010) and I am on my second cycle of clomid. My first cycle I didn't ovulate according to my day 21 blood draw. My progesterone level was 4.36. So my doc upped my dosage to 100mg on cd5-9. I am currently on cd17 and will go friday for blood work. I am sooooo anxious to see if I ovulated this time around or not. I can't wait to find out if I am prego!!!!

Thanks for sharin your story Mommy. Im currently on my 5th cycle of Clomid and startin to give up hope.

Hope your journey to number 2 isnt to far away xx

Thanks for sharin your story Mommy. Im currently on my 5th cycle of Clomid and startin to give up hope.

Hope your journey to number 2 isnt to far away xx

By my fifth round on clomid I was starting to feel scared it just wasn't going to happen for me. My nurses I dealt with during my cycles were not very optimistic either. So when I got my BFP I was so shocked. Even after I had a positive blood test they (my doc office) were still not optimistic. They said my hcg level was a low positive. But I delivered a healthy son and I am proof that you shouldn't give up hope because sometimes it takes several cycles for the clomid to get just right!! I am having to remind myself of that right now. Good Luck to you!!! Hope we get our BFP sooner rather than later!

My story :)

Me & OH had been trying for nearly 2years when i naturally concieved but it ended in a mmc :(

another 2years had past again with no success so was refered to my fertility clinic. I had blood work and ultrasounds done for pcos and was given the all clear but blood tests showed i wasnt ovulating i was prescribed clomid 50mg for days 2-6, my gynecologist said he hoped i would get pregnant within 3 months and low and behold i got my :bfp: first cycle using clomid :) I am still in shock and still can't believe i concieved on my first month using clomid as i really wasnt expecting it as it took us so long! Just goes to show anythings possible! Hope that gives you ttc ladies possitive hope! and i hope you all get your bfp's soon :hugs:

I'm praying this baby is a sticky one and stays put for 9months as this will be our miracle child and we have waited over 4years for this! x Stay possitive girls and never give up hope x

thankyou girls , in tww after having my first cycle using clomid!

I conceived on my fourth round. The first cycle we probably could have gotten pregnant, but we were both sick with the flu when I O'd. Not exactly feeling up to it! :dohh:

hi. im on my 2nd cycle of 50mg clomid, currently cd24 and already getting tell tale sighs that af is on way so looks like im out again thie month. sooo dissapointed and just feel like giving up

jenhopes dont give up, i had loads of signs of af the month i got my bfp

Good luck Danielle :) ...and why are you feeling sick?!

Thankyou ... fingers crossed for you. Ive felt sick everytime i ovulate... Well since i have taken the clomid.. I get very bloated headaches, and itchy skin. Headaches are the worst! How does it make you feel?

Thankyou ... fingers crossed for you. Ive felt sick everytime i ovulate... Well since i have taken the clomid.. I get very bloated headaches, and itchy skin. Headaches are the worst! How does it make you feel?

That's wierd, I've felt fine with it! Well I had headaches every day for about a month prior to starting clomid and I feel sick most days of my life!! so I guess it's no different to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->