Clomid Babies - Success stories please!!!!

dont give up hope, remember that even if everything works perfectly u only have a 20% chance of conceiving each month, so it could take 5-6 months (which is said to be normal in a healthy couple). i dont mean to be negative mentioning the 20%, more just to reassure u that it not happening straight away can be normal. as long as the clomid is actually making u ovulate, that is the main thing!
p.s princess i see according to Gail's prediction this month should be your month, i got a prediction from her and she was out by a couple of months on the timing (predicted it happening later) but correctly predicted :blue: for me. really hope this is your bfp this month!

Tink - you are so right in what you say and you have cheered me up anyway x

aww thats good to hear, i honestly believe clomid is a wonder drug and u will all have your bfps soon! x

how long have you been ttc ? 2 years total 1 year since MC
how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my 1st cycle

which days did you take the clomid ? 2-6

what dose did you take ? 50 mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? Always between 14-17 and on cd 14 on this clomid cycle

which days did you bd ? every other day since cd 5 and two day prior to Ovulation

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? Yes what was your number ? Unmedicated cycles were 48 and 39.4 (Anything over 35 is accepted by my dr) Medicated cycle was 50

when did you get your bfp ? N/A

side effects from the clomid ? Hot flushes, feeling terribly sad and depressed- mood swings and extreme fatigue (just wanted to sleep :cry:

do you have a chart we can look at ? not sure how to paste it here?:blush:

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! cool beans :thumbup:

I forgot to add that I am 13 dpo now from my 1st cycle of clomid, waiting for af to start so I can take the next lot.. not looking forward to the symptoms again :(

Hi there, I am 11dpo and think af is on her way so will be starting 5th cycle of clomid soon. Do you feel like af is coming? x

Hiya.. I knew it, she turned up on full flow today (19th).. I am starting clomid cd2 (20th) I hope it doesn't turn up for you :)

how long have you been ttc ? 2 years total 1 year since MC
how many clomid cycles have you done ? this is my 1st cycle

which days did you take the clomid ? 2-6

what dose did you take ? 50 mg

do you know which day you ovulated ? Always between 14-17 and on cd 14 on this clomid cycle

which days did you bd ? every other day since cd 5 and two day prior to Ovulation

did you get a 7 dpo / cd 21 progesterone draw ? Yes what was your number ? Unmedicated cycles were 48 and 39.4 (Anything over 35 is accepted by my dr) Medicated cycle was 50

when did you get your bfp ? N/A

side effects from the clomid ? Hot flushes, feeling terribly sad and depressed- mood swings and extreme fatigue (just wanted to sleep :cry:

do you have a chart we can look at ? not sure how to paste it here?:blush:

please come back and let us know if it was a single or multiple pregnancy ! cool beans :thumbup:

I forgot to add that I am 13 dpo now from my 1st cycle of clomid, waiting for af to start so I can take the next lot.. not looking forward to the symptoms again :(

Hi there, I am 11dpo and think af is on her way so will be starting 5th cycle of clomid soon. Do you feel like af is coming? x

Hiya.. I knew it, she turned up on full flow today (19th).. I am starting clomid cd2 (20th) I hope it doesn't turn up for you :)

Sorry the witch got you hun, she got me too on the 19th so started my 5th round of clomid yesterday. How have your symptoms been so far? I have just been really moody as usual! x

dont give up hope, remember that even if everything works perfectly u only have a 20% chance of conceiving each month, so it could take 5-6 months (which is said to be normal in a healthy couple). i dont mean to be negative mentioning the 20%, more just to reassure u that it not happening straight away can be normal. as long as the clomid is actually making u ovulate, that is the main thing!
p.s princess i see according to Gail's prediction this month should be your month, i got a prediction from her and she was out by a couple of months on the timing (predicted it happening later) but correctly predicted :blue: for me. really hope this is your bfp this month!

Thanks Tink I feel much better after reading this! Well the witch got me on the 19th but going to remain positive for month 5 x

sorry to hear that princess, but u are right to stay positive for the next month.
i think when u are having problems conceiving u feel negative about yourself and like a failure as a woman (i know this is how i felt, its rubbish of course but thats just how it leaves u feeling) so therefore when whatever help u have been given still isnt getting u a bfp then u are left feeling even worse. but, if u are ovulating when u werent previously, then thats still great news. just remember loads of women ovulate every month and it doesnt always result in a pregnancy, so your time will come very soon

She's right.Look at me I ovulate every month and nothing ever happens with me

hey girls I am freaking out here. whats the rate that you get cycts? b/c on the TTC board there is my friends post that says clomid buddies on it. 1 girl got cysts on her overies and HAS TO STOP TRYING. so did another girl. I am scared shit now for taking it. and I feel I dont want to countinue to take it for next cycle, unless I fall pg. I do not GET SCANNED, I do not do anything we are just doing this to drop more eggs so the sperm can get too. I am so so scared now girls. I could have screwed up my body when I ovulated on my own. I am really freaking out from those girls posts... stop me from freaking out please...

hey girls I am freaking out here. whats the rate that you get cycts? b/c on the TTC board there is my friends post that says clomid buddies on it. 1 girl got cysts on her overies and HAS TO STOP TRYING. so did another girl. I am scared shit now for taking it. and I feel I dont want to countinue to take it for next cycle, unless I fall pg. I do not GET SCANNED, I do not do anything we are just doing this to drop more eggs so the sperm can get too. I am so so scared now girls. I could have screwed up my body when I ovulated on my own. I am really freaking out from those girls posts... stop me from freaking out please...

what dosage of clomid are u on? i noticed 50mg in your siggy, is this still what u are taking? cysts are more common with higher dosages of clomid (over stimulation). 50mg is a fairly low dose and why most drs will start us off on this dose. cysts are still relatively rare, i never got one and was a member of a clomid club where i didnt hear of any of the other ladies getting one, and some had been on higher doses for up to 6 months. hope this helps reassure u

thank you tink! i use OPK'S too i took my last clomid tablet 2 days ago now!! im so happy cant wait too see if i ovulate i have 21 day bloods done on 3rd november! you give me hope thank you :) xx

Hi hun, try not to worry, I think like tink said it's more likely if you are on a much higher dose. Can you get an app at your docs/fs for a scan just to put your mind at rest? x

thanks girls. Yes I am on 50mg only and I take it CD5-9 I DO ovulate every month on my own. DH is going dec 1st for his S/A so we shall see what happens once that is done. we wanted to try clomid first to see if we can get more eggs to drop. BTW girls I take a baby asprine a day as well. should I NOT? i heard clomid may thin your lining?

hi ladies, I posted a while back on this thread, I was on 1st round of clomid then with no luck. I am now approx 5 weeks pregnant from round 2 - 50 mg days 2-6. I dished all the other routine stuff this round like baby aspirin, b6 etc and just stuck to the clomid and estrogen as prescribed by doctor. I even gave up when no ovulation was detected by cd 15 and gave up completely, didn't even bother to bd often and just let it be.. I was that FED UP with the whole thing..and then surprise surprise.. BFP :happydance: I know its easier said than done, but keep urself busy and try not to worry about it, it will happen.. I hope this one sticks and u all get your BFP's very very soon..:hugs:

thanks girls. Yes I am on 50mg only and I take it CD5-9 I DO ovulate every month on my own. DH is going dec 1st for his S/A so we shall see what happens once that is done. we wanted to try clomid first to see if we can get more eggs to drop. BTW girls I take a baby asprine a day as well. should I NOT? i heard clomid may thin your lining?

Hiya, I've tried the baby aspirin on the 1st round of clomid as my af is usually light, my period that cycle bacame heavy and I thought what if I don't need it and it makes my linning super thick and hinder implantation!! so I stopped it immediately.. I got my BFP without it.. if I were you I will request a scan to asess your lining and check with your dr before you take it.. I was going to have a mid cycle scan this month if I wasn't pregnant as I expressed my concerns to m dr.. good luck!

bfplease-Congrats!!!! So excited/happy for you and thank you for sharing. Do you mind if I ask how long you've been trying/if you've been pg before, etc.?????Give me some hope. : )

Thanks and congrats again!

bfplease congratulations :) praying for a little sticky bean for you! :)

bfplease-Congrats!!!! So excited/happy for you and thank you for sharing. Do you mind if I ask how long you've been trying/if you've been pg before, etc.?????Give me some hope. : )

Thanks and congrats again!

Thanks Titi, you can ask as many questions as you want hon. to cut a long story short.. I stopped depo injection in 2007. didn't get a period until exactly a year later in 2008 and didn't fall pregnant until exactly a year later in 2009, but sadly I had a miscarriage and a ruptured cyst (life threatning). I've been trying ever since with no avail and all my tests and husbands tests were fine. I eventually said to the consultant that my lp is sometimes 10 days and I dont get fertile ewcm. He immediately prescribed clomid 50 mg day 2-6 and estrogen days 8-13. I ovulated in round 1 but no bfp and so I was FED UP and gave up on ever falling to the point where in round 2 I didn't track ovulation, bbt or opk, I even only bd'd a few times and stopped b6 and baby aspirin that month.. I was shocked to say the least when got a BFP!!!!

when they say dont think about it and it will happen its is so true!! feel free to ask any questions and I wish you ladies all the best.. chin up it will happen :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->