Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

RNmommy

Mom of 2 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hello!!!

I am on CD2 and will be starting my first round of Clomid 50mg tomorrow for CD3-7. (I used Clomid approx 2 years ago and got BFP on 2nd round of 50mg)
Unfortunately, I am on some antibiotics that are a no no when TTC.
So I will be preventing for this cycle. However, I will still be using OPKs to track O to make sure that I do O on this cycle. Blood work will be done on CD 21.
Anyone else early in cycle. I may not be actively TTC this cycle but would love some buddies. :hugs:

Does nobody want to be a buddy with me? :cry:
Come on ladies.....join me!

Hey im not currently on Clomid but wishing you all the luck for your sticky bean xxx

I'm not on my first round but I ammmm the same days as you I also take estrogen!

I'm hoping to get it in the next few weeks and would love to join you !!

Yay!!! The more the merrier. You don't have to be on Clomid to be included!
:happydance:

Well I've got a HSG on 17th and providing that's normal, I'm starting clomid x

Yay!!!!
I'm on day number 3 of Clomid for theis cycle. I would say bummer to waste Clomid knowing we can't actively TTC this cycle, but it's good that we're making sure its going to work again.
I hope it works at 50mg like it did last time.

I didn't have to go through any testing other than bloodwork before my doc gave me Clomid. I guess it's because that's how I conceived my daughter. :shrug:

Hi! So I'm not incredibly early in my cycle, but I would love to join in! This is my first cycle on Clomid. Currently TTC #1! I'm on CD 14 and still waiting to ovulate. Excited and I hope clomid works!:thumbup:

Oooohh! Yay!!!
It doesn't matter what CD, buddies are buddies :)

I am CD7 and just took my last Clomid pill for cycle #1. I'm hoping it makes me ovulate! I'm all sorts of excited!!!!

Are you having any side effects from the med? I am not. Which makes me wonder if it's working. :shrug:

I thought the exact same thing!! I didn't really have any side effects so I was afraid that it wouldn't work. :wacko: I've been reassured by many lovely ladies on this site not to worry and to just enjoy the lack of hot flashes! :thumbup:

The only thing that I really noticed was on CD 5-8 or 9 I had some mild headaches. :dohh: Nothing that couldn't be managed with tylenol, but still more than I normally get.

I'm so excited for us! I really really hope that clomid works. I'm so ready to see a BFP!!!

So I'm CD9 and I've started testing with my OPKs :haha:
I'm a POASaholic...I can't help it!!!

Of course...NEGATIVE.

But for the fun of it I peed on another First Signal HPT from Walmart and wouldn't you know it....I've got a shadow of a line. And it appeared within 15 minutes. Haha. I know I'm not pregnant...I tried one a week or so ago just to test them out because I had never used them and I got an evap line on that one too. Although, that one didn't appear until about the 30 min mark. So I'm torn on these tests. I guess they're reliable ( :shrug: ) if you don't look at them after 10 minutes. I have one more I will save for later. Maybe I'll put some apple juice on it and see what a real BFP looks like on it to compare. :haha:

haha, don't feel bad, I started OPK on cd8 and took 1 on CD9, then two a day from CD10 - 13. I'm ashamed to say on CD 14 I actually took 3! lol. So yeah, totally understand the urge to pee on whatever stick happens to be closest!

I'm sure that you will O soon! I got my positive OPK on CD 15 (started getting darker on CD14) and o'd early this morning! First positive that I have EVER seen so I think that this clomid is working for me!

I want to join the group!. I'm in my first cycle with clomid 50 mg also. I took my firt pill on CD 4 to CD 8. On CD 14 the OPK show positive, so I started to BD, I will be for at least two days more jejeje.
I will check later (CD16) to see if the OPK shows positive also.
These days I have been anxious, I just have to wait around 18 days hopping to see another positive in the PT.
Britta C and RNmommy my best wishes for you!
By the way I think I have a very mild side effect, just moderate cramps on the abs.
Good luck for everyone!

Britt - Good to know I'm not alone. :haha:

Lilianita - Welcome!!! I am still worried that Clomid may not work for me at 50mg this time. I never did have any side effects. That can be looked at 2 ways - either it's not working or I'm just lucky .... Haha

I took OPK this morning and it was neg, I may take another one tonight before bed. :blush:

I will be your buddy :) I am a newbie here, my name is Brooke. I am on CD6 and I am on my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg CD5-9 :D I am also on Progesterone after O, and was just prescribed Pregnitude after my second m/c in 5 months. I will be using Soft Cups this cycle also! I swear by them, I got my last BFP using Soft Cups! Anyone who hasn't tried them should! Goodluck to all you ladies!

Britt - Good to know I'm not alone. :haha:

Lilianita - Welcome!!! I am still worried that Clomid may not work for me at 50mg this time. I never did have any side effects. That can be looked at 2 ways - either it's not working or I'm just lucky .... Haha

I took OPK this morning and it was neg, I may take another one tonight before bed. :blush:

I just wanted to say, I have had no symptoms with Clomid except that it makes me O about 4-5 days later than usual. I have conceived with both rounds of Clomid! So just because you have no symptoms doesn't mean it won't work for you, your just lucky as I was! Goodluck to you, sending lots of babydust your way!! Also I have a question... Do y'all have a list of your smileys?? They are different from my old forum, and I would like to learn them. Thanks!

Sorry i keep posting! I just wanted to say RNMommy I saw that you were getting evaps on the first signal tests. Believe it or not my last BFP I had gotten a negative on an FRER in the morning, so I went out and bought me a first signal and it was positive that night BEFORE an FRER! Crazy huh?? Don't waste an HPT!! They are so precious to us!! lol here is my picture of my First Signal BFP
https://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/MemphisMom256/75E40821-0DCC-4FDC-948D-3DD9903F50EC-1094-00000292DB7D7B89_zps85bd8624.jpg

Good luck! Keep us posted! I'm starting my first round on 4/5. I'm realllllly excited and hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->