• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hi Ladies!!! I'm glad to see more joining in!
Yeah, CD10 and my OPKs are still VERY light.

I honestly can't remember when I O'd during my rounds of Clomid a couple of years ago. I want to say it had to have been around CD16 or 17.
So I think I'm just going to (try to) stick to doing 1 afternoon OPK for the next couple of days and then maybe testing more frequently until O.

FX for you ladies!!!!

hi there! just wanted to say good luck! :flower: i'm not on Clomid yet, but assuming that i see AF next week, i will have it prescribed after my HSG. :dust:

Awww! Thanks!!!
I know, I was waiting....and waiting....for AF to show up. My GYN prescribed me Provera to jump start AF. The prescription sat at the pharmacy for a couple of days because I didn't have a chance to get it. Then on CD37 AF started on her own. :thumbup:
So I have that script on hold in case the Clomid doesn't work this cycle and I have another neverending cycle.

Hope you can start your Clomid soon!
It got me a BFP on my second round a couple of years ago when we got pregnant with our daughter!

FX!

How are the other ladies doing today??? Happy Easter!!
I hope you ladies have some good EASTER EGGS working for you! :haha:

Hi there,

I'm joining in!

I'm on CD 3 today and started my first round of Clomid yesterday. My doctor has me taking it days 2-6.

I'm hopeful that it'll work this cycle. Fingers crossed!

Sending lots of sparkly baby glitter your way..... xx

Hello everyone,

Would like to join in, I"m very new here but it's my second round of clomid 100mg this time. I'm on CD 6 Dr has me taking it days 3-7.

Last round at 50mg had 1 17mm folli but AF decided to show her ugly head...

Wishing everyone lots of luck!!

I will be your buddy :) I am a newbie here, my name is Brooke. I am on CD6 and I am on my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg CD5-9 :D I am also on Progesterone after O, and was just prescribed Pregnitude after my second m/c in 5 months. I will be using Soft Cups this cycle also! I swear by them, I got my last BFP using Soft Cups! Anyone who hasn't tried them should! Goodluck to all you ladies!

Hi Baby Girl, sorry for my ignorance but what is a soft cup? What it is used for?

Hello everyone,

Would like to join in, I"m very new here but it's my second round of clomid 100mg this time. I'm on CD 6 Dr has me taking it days 3-7.

Last round at 50mg had 1 17mm folli but AF decided to show her ugly head...

Wishing everyone lots of luck!!

Hi Cobra I am new here also, good luck :thumbup:, keep us informed :winkwink:

Awww! Thanks!!!
I know, I was waiting....and waiting....for AF to show up. My GYN prescribed me Provera to jump start AF. The prescription sat at the pharmacy for a couple of days because I didn't have a chance to get it. Then on CD37 AF started on her own. :thumbup:
So I have that script on hold in case the Clomid doesn't work this cycle and I have another neverending cycle.

Hope you can start your Clomid soon!
It got me a BFP on my second round a couple of years ago when we got pregnant with our daughter!

FX!

How are the other ladies doing today??? Happy Easter!!
I hope you ladies have some good EASTER EGGS working for you! :haha:

Hi there I am going well, the only thing i can do know is keep tracking my BBT.

The OPK show positive on CD14, but until CD 18 I notice a slight raise on my temperature, just from 36.3C to 36.5 C, how about you, are tracking your BBT?

Be patience for the OPK shows positive I've read that the clomid delay ovulation. Keep posting!! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
How's everyone doing??

Lilianita - SoftCups are actually designed for women to use for their menstrual cycles instead of tampons or pads. It's a plastic film cup with a rubber (?) ring that fits up around your cervix. Women have found that these work good for holding the sperm up by your cervix after intercourse. So while you're laying there, you just slide one in. Then you can get up & move around instead of having to lay in bed forever! LOL!
You can buy them at Walmart (I got 14 in a box for about $6. Or you can order them online.) They're pretty cool! You should check them out.

CD12 and barely a faint 2nd line on OPK ](*,)

RNMommy- thanks for the little bit of in depth on the soft cups. I was wondering exactly how that would work.. duhh makes sense to use it after intercourse lol..

Lilianita thank you for the welcome, good luck to you as well :)

So after a bit of poking around here I'm thinking I'm probably in the wrong section since it's my second round and not my first..

Anyone know the difference in starting days and why? I've heard so many different variations, some are 2-6, some 3-7 and then 5-9 all these dates have my head exploding, am I the only one?

Wishing everyone luck :)

You don't need to leave us because it's your second round :cry:
If I can figure out how to edit the title I will change it to Clomid Buddies or something.

Yeah, the first time I heard ladies on here talking about the softcups I was a little like "What the heck is that?". I only used them one time & i swear that was the time that made me get my BFP!!

I've already got mine waiting :haha:

I'm not sure about the cycle days of taking Clomid. I took mine 3-7 for those 2 cycles when I got pregnant with my daughter. And it made me O on 50mg both times. I'm 3-7 again.
I honestly don't know what difference it makes with the cycle days because I've seen ladies get BFP taking it on 2-6, 3-7, 5-9, etc. :shrug:

Does anyone else on this thread know if it makes a difference what CD you take it on??

I am new to clomid. I am starting clomid today. 100mgs due my af end of April. Nervous!!

I'm about to start my 4th round of 100mg if af would ever get here! I've had such bad breast tenderness especially the last few days along with cramping so I know she's coming just taking her time. My temp hasn't dropped yet either and that's out of the normal so I'm afraid she's still a few days away :(

I'm about to start my 4th round of 100mg if af would ever get here! I've had such bad breast tenderness especially the last few days along with cramping so I know she's coming just taking her time. My temp hasn't dropped yet either and that's out of the normal so I'm afraid she's still a few days away :(

Or she might not turn up for 9 months! Fingers crossed for you x

Hello Ladies!
I am going into my second round of 50mg Clomid. I did the first round last month and took it from CD3-7 and I o'd 14 days after the last pill. I had blood drawn on CD24 which showed my progestrone level at 26 - so I did ovulate but got a BFN :(

My cycle is still 35 days though, which sucks - I don't know if that makes a difference or not but I did ovulate.

I think I may take it CD2-6 this cycle and hope that I O sooner than I did. I doubt that I will, but it couldn't hurt I imagine.

Last cycle I also used Robitussin, Pre-Seed and Metformin. This cycle I may also try the soft cups.. I feel super defeated though and have to try to pick myself up yet again.

Good Luck to everyone.

Hello Ladies!
I am going into my second round of 50mg Clomid. I did the first round last month and took it from CD3-7 and I o'd 14 days after the last pill. I had blood drawn on CD24 which showed my progestrone level at 26 - so I did ovulate but got a BFN :(

My cycle is still 35 days though, which sucks - I don't know if that makes a difference or not but I did ovulate.

I think I may take it CD2-6 this cycle and hope that I O sooner than I did. I doubt that I will, but it couldn't hurt I imagine.

Last cycle I also used Robitussin, Pre-Seed and Metformin. This cycle I may also try the soft cups.. I feel super defeated though and have to try to pick myself up yet again.

Good Luck to everyone.

Fingers crossed for you. :) I have taken my tablet. Just have to cross everything.

OoOo - Don't be nervous :hugs:
This is going to be exciting!!!!

Babywish - OoOo is right....maybe you're preggers!!! Have you tested???

MildPCOS - That's good that you O'd!!! I think I O'd on CD 17 of my very first Clomid cycle a couple of years ago. And If memory serves me correctly, I think I O'd a little earlier than that on my second cycle. I think maybe your second cycle it might happen a little sooner.
FX for you!!! Don't feel defeated!! It will happen!!! :hugs:

As for me....CD13 and still blaring NEGATIVE OPK!!! Barely even a second line! :growlmad:

Hi chlomid friends! I am on my first cycle of chlomid and just had my positive OPK yesterday with a huge temp spike today. I feel positive this cycle and feel we did a good job BD. This is cycle 12 and I've never seen a BFP. I would love a birthday surprise and a Christmas baby...what a great time of year.

Why are most of you taking chlomid? Nothing seems to be blatantly wrong with me or my husband so my doctor is giving this ago. I see him on the 12th to make sure I did not overstimulate my ovaries. I didn't listen does anyone know what he will do? I think he said something about an exam??!!

Gprunner-
They will do exam to see how many eggs have been produced and size of them. Was just on first round myself last month. Nothing is wrong with us either. I travel a lot for work and we've been trying for last 14ish months so this helps to speed up everything.
I produced 2 good sized eggs, ovulated, had a lot of sex, and had good progesterone levels. I had blood test today today and it was negative :(
So disappointing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->