Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Momof2TTC...I told you by yesterday or today, you just gotta not stress it so much. I know you'll be just fine!

Still got stinking cold and had diahorrea last night :(. Very unusual for me. Feel bit better today.

Ms. Bee how are you?

OoOo fingers crossed for you girlie!!!

I am CD 14 today. been having pains in both sides of my ovaries. I am usually not to ovulate until CD15-19 so I have a few more days. I am still registering high fertility on the montior which is not uncommon as Clomid makes me have longer fertile days register on clearblue tests b/c of the estrogen... Keeping my fx for everyone!!!:hugs:

Barbie...I guess I'm ok, starting having cramps on left side yesterday cd12 today

Ms. Bee how are you?

OoOo fingers crossed for you girlie!!!

I am CD 14 today. been having pains in both sides of my ovaries. I am usually not to ovulate until CD15-19 so I have a few more days. I am still registering high fertility on the montior which is not uncommon as Clomid makes me have longer fertile days register on clearblue tests b/c of the estrogen... Keeping my fx for everyone!!!:hugs:

Thanks Barbie I hope so too because I have never felt so unwell xxx

Thank you ms bee. I am praying for you too and Barbie. How things at home now xx

Barbie...We're always close
As far as home, I'm still feeling some type of way, but in other news as we went to church yesterday DH got saved. We'll see how that turns out. FX for all you ladies!

Hi ladies! Sorry been gone for a while just took a break while AF was here. I'm cd7 and waiting to O. Hoping I O earlier than the last few months. Before clomid I Oed around cd19. How is everyone today?

Hey Ellie!! Not much here CD 15 still high fertility, but no peak which I don't expect unti the next few days anyway.

MOFO fx!!!!

Ms. Bee I am glad that you are doing okay....

Hi Ellie. Goodluck for this cycle xx I'm cd 19 been ill with a cold and upset tum. Still feeling bit rough. No other signs.

Thanks MsBee! How are you and DH getting along?
Barbie that's great almost O time hopefully the metformin helps u to get ur bfp!

OoOo that stinks! Hope u feel better soon!

I'm sorry MsBee! I hope you two get through this rough patch quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->