Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Thanks guys I will definitely get the correct one and start temping

Hi ladies. Mind if I join?
I've just found out today first round on clomid my day 21 prog. was only 1.4 so I didn't o. Anyone have luck with a higher dose? I haven't had any diagnosis as to why my cycles are the way they are, or why clomid wouldn't work for me. Any success stories on 100 mg would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Trina86!!! Glad to have you here. You will see that there is a lot of love on this forum as well as support!!! Glad to have you here!!!

I am currently on 200mg of Clomid.

I didn't ovulate on 50 or 100 but did first two cycles on 150 then not on the 3rd so my doc bumped me to 200 this cycle. I am on CD 11 now. I usually ovulate between CD 15-16. I read two highs which was one on yesterday and one today.

To give you some hope I ovulated on my first cycle of 100 with my DS which he is now 5.

Thank you so much for sharing! You have given me hope!

My stomach really hurts Barbie. I'm a bit worried. Hot flashes sore bbs and stomach pain that really hurts xxx

MummyDonz...Don't go by when you felt pain last cycle because every cycle will be different, your body has to adjust to the meds so nothing will ever be the same. Don't worry because that can cause you to O even later in your cycle. A lot of things can throw your O date off, so cd9 is wayyy to early to worry

MummyDonz...Don't go by when you felt pain last cycle because every cycle will be different, your body has to adjust to the meds so nothing will ever be the same. Don't worry because that can cause you to O even later in your cycle. A lot of things can throw your O date off, so cd9 is wayyy to early to worry

I totally agree with you and although I know its way too early, I can't seem to stop myself thinking it's not going to work. Silly I know.

I understand how it can worry you, but that's when it's late. My first round I was reading how others were having all these side effects that O was approaching, but I wasn't having any so I was worried, so worried that I didn't O until cd23. So try not to so much or you may delay it.

Cd14 today and no O yet, I'm starting to get freaked out. I'm scared Clomid has me NOT ovulating now. I ov'ed on my own before. Still taking Ov tests though--due for another in 10 minutes.

Momof2TTC...Don't give up hope, it doesn't mean you won't O, it could be delayed or just not your time yet. Not every person Os on cd14. I've never O'd on that day. Have you been monitored to check for follies? I ask because then you'd already know if you have any growing follies and that O will come. But! 50mg may not work for you. I know it didn't for me. I went in for follie scan and had no progress so that exact same cycle I was upped to 100mg and had 3 nice sized follies and I O'd... Just keep texting, by today or tomorrow if it isn't delayed you should get a positive opk. Good luck!

Update I now have stinking cold/flu and I feel really ill

OoOo...That could be a GOOD sign! I've seen a few women get that right b4 pregnancy. Good luck!

Goodluck Oooo i hope this is your month and you feel better soon.

I have nothing to report, I have no symptoms of anything so i'm just trying to occupy my time so i don't become worried or over think anything . Hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you girls I feel terrible and I haven't had a cold for a few years previously :)

MsBee--Never fails, as soon as I say something- soemthing happens. got a + OPK yesterday at 130pm! I ovulate on my own before Clomid- so I'm glad that it's coming. I am not being monitored, other than a blood draw at 7dpo to check progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->