Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

On ovulation predictor kits the test line must be as dark or darker than the control line in order for it to be positive.

Quick ? after you guys ovulate does your temp gradually rise or does it rise suddenly?

Barbie....Most of the time it gradually rises, might not be the same every month. Last month mine rose slowly for about 4 days

Barbie....Most of the time it gradually rises, might not be the same every month. Last month mine rose slowly for about 4 days

Okay I was wondering b/c mine didn't actual rise a big amount yesterday or this morning, but it is rising and I feel my body temp rising b/c of my hot flashes...

Aaaaaahhhh!

EWCM and 2 positive OPKs today - CD 10 - is this too early?!

Excited either way! :happydance: :wohoo:

Yeah Barbie mine did the exact same thing last cycle.
Whigfield...Some women O early as cd9, to be sure just bd today, tomorrow and keep testing but I'd temp as well that way you'll know!

Yeah Barbie mine did the exact same thing last cycle.
Whigfield...Some women O early as cd9, to be sure just bd today, tomorrow and keep testing but I'd temp as well that way you'll know!

I'm beginning to worry, my temps are scaring me. I mean I usually ovulate on cd 17-19and temp usually starts to shift about cd 20. So I think I'll just wait to cd20 and c what happens if my temp will go up to the 98s

Screenshot_2013-09-28-10-15-00.jpg

what you guys think?

Just wait it out Barbie...
Afm...I'm cd17 and although me and DH haven't been on the best terms I've still been tempting lately and doing OPKs since cd11 and still negatives and today is usually the latest I'll O so I take it as I'm not O'ing this mnth. Another wasted month

Sorry to hear that you may nto be ovulating this month MsBee. :(

I'm 6dpo and still just waiting....

I'm cd 11 today. Nothing exciting to report. Fx MsBee you may just O late this month. Barbie how r u have u tested? OoOo whats going on with u? Are you feeling better?

I'm cd 11 today. Nothing exciting to report. Fx MsBee you may just O late this month. Barbie how r u have u tested? OoOo whats going on with u? Are you feeling better?

No not yet only 3 dpo. Hoping my temps go up tomorrow!!!

Ellie...You could be right, might O late. Been having those O cramps on my left side. Either way I'm gonna do clomid next cycle 150mg

Has anyone who charts had higher temps since using Clomid? I've been wearing PJ pants to bed and a t-shirt, but my temps seem to just keep climbing. I thought maybe the Clomid had some effect?

Momof2TTC...That means the clomid is doing its job, I wear pj pants to bed all the time so it's not that you're over heated. With your temp continuing to rise that's a good sign as long as it keeps doing that. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->