Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Afm I'm cd25 af due tomorrow. Might get a test today. Feeling hot and after my boobs got sore and then it went away. Yesterday soreness came back. That's never happened. Been busy planning my wedding all weekend so haven't had much time to think about baby things. I have no idea if ill get af. Should I wait it out or just test.

I finished my first cycle of clomid 50mg on Friday now I'm taking OPKs hoping I get a positive test. Ughh those faint lines keep popping up. What if I don't get a positive OPK?? I just discovered I have PCOS on top of having hypothyroidism. Anyone get a BFP first round of clomid? Feeling a little discouraged I guess. So glad to have this forum so I don't feel as lost and without support. Because it just seems like everyone I know is getting pregnant.

I finished my first cycle of clomid 50mg on Friday now I'm taking OPKs hoping I get a positive test. Ughh those faint lines keep popping up. What if I don't get a positive OPK?? I just discovered I have PCOS on top of having hypothyroidism. Anyone get a BFP first round of clomid? Feeling a little discouraged I guess. So glad to have this forum so I don't feel as lost and without support. Because it just seems like everyone I know is getting pregnant.

I did!! It didn't end well but that was NOTHING to do with the clomid. :flower:

Currently at 1DPO by the looks of it... So excited!!

Took a test this AM (Yes, I know, it's WAY to early) and BFN. I rationalized it in my still sleepy fog that I have a 26 day cycle before the Clomid- and today is 8dpo, so that's only 3 days before my period should start. The urge to POAS is ridiculous!

Temps are still above coverline, but not as high as they usually are. Hoping still for a BFP!!! Taking my first test on 10/6/13 or 10/7/13 which will be 6 or 5 days before my expected period. Don't know how to feel about this cycle. If I didn't ovulate this cycle going to ask my doc about Femara. Have anyone ever taking Femara on this forum? I know this is a Clomid forum, but.... Just wanting to know...

FX for you OoOo... Barbie FX for you as well, I've never had femara but FS told me if I continued to have thin lining that would be my next option, so after my next round of clomid I may be on to that. MomOf2TTC...Still looking good!
My FX for all you ladies!

Hi girls. I couldn't get a test yesterday. I am going to get one today. Mainly because my nipples have become sore in the last two days. They were sore at ovulation but that went away. So it coming back is new for me so my reason to at rouse suspicion. I'm off to chemist this morning to get a test. I'm cd26 today and af due today so test should be accurate. Hope I'm not tempting fate. Knowing my luck ill test then af will start. Praying it won't come x

Tested faint line but it's probably a shadow. Blue dye only one I could get :( just have to retest tomoz if af doesn't show up. I think its negative tho :(

Right I have a new test for the morning pink dye. Wish me luck. No af signs. Cervix is high softish and warm normally don't know if you girls notice this but right before af my cervix goes cold! I'm warmish and having flashes and my boobs are sore on nipples and itch like mad

Cd19 still no sign of ovulation. How can this be when first round I responded so well!? Argh

FX cross for you OoOo
MummyDonz I'm having the same problem! Cd20 and no O, but for me I didn't do clomid this mnth so that could be why or it's late. Either your O is late or your dose need to be upped next cycle. Good luck!

It's so frustrating. Saying that I've had watery cm for 2 days and now I've just had a lot of ewcm but negative opk. My partner is away again until Friday so can't do much until then anyway.

Really don't know what to think right now. Temps are not as high as usually. They are in the high 97s but usually after ovulation they are in the 98s. I've only had one that was in the 98s and that was Sunday morning. Went back down to 97.89 on Monday and now 97.84. So IDK I got a + OPK and strong ovulation pains, but afraid that I didn't ovulate... I go in to check my progesterone levels today, won't get results until Monday tho... CD 22 for me and I'm thinking 5 DPO!!! Kind of feeling sad today. Waiting for our meeting to see if we are going to be furlowed or not. Heads all over the place. In the process of buying a house now and find out Friday that we may not have a job or that we may only be working 3-4 days a week. Then ttc, I'm really stressed right now!!!!!:cry::wacko::nope::growlmad:

Sorry to hear that Barbie. Xxx hope it all works out.
Ill post my test in the morning. No af so far. Sore boobies and soft cervix. Just hoping I get a bfp tomorrow. I'll be cd27.
One cycle when I was preg I got a neg on cd 27 an next day I got a bfp so trying to hold onto hope. It's just so hard xx praying for everyone

Feeling defeated. Temp is still up but I had a little bit of spotting mixed with CM today. :(

Argggh cheap red dye test is faulty no line in test window. That was a waste!!! On the plus side I am one day late!!!!!
Going to get a frer tomorrow hoping ill get some answers and not af xx

Forgot to say I'm cd 27. A test should work tomorrow right? I'm going to try get a earliest result first response later tonight if af stays away. I hate this waiting

Sorry to hear mum of two. Could it be implantation xx fx for you

Damn it! Positive opk cd20 today but only had sex Sunday an partner isn't back till Friday! Typical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->