Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hey everyone!

I was just diagnosed with PCOS last week. I will be starting Clomid shortly... I just started Provera to jump start my AF.. Hopefully it will work soon!!

Hey KelseyK,
Hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!!

Welcome KelseyK, I hope this works for you. How long have you been ttc?

AF started yesterday so tomorrow is day 1 of this round of Clomid. DH is going for a semen analysis on Friday. It's going to be the longest weekend of my life waiting to find out the results.

Hey ladies.. Looking like I'm back again, if that's okay! Started clomid yesterday, taking it days 3-7, 100mg with 1000mg Metformin. :wave:

Hi Whigfield!!!

MsBee how are you doing??? Pretty quiet ladies... Ordering some more fertilaid products today. I already have the tea. About needing some more, ordered the vitamins on Monday, should be here pretty soon. And about to order fertilaid for men for the hubby and some more tea for me!!!:happydance:

Barbie...I'm doing ok cd11 today, gonna start OPKs after work today. Good luck to us all!

Barbie...I'm doing ok cd11 today, gonna start OPKs after work today. Good luck to us all!

Ms. Bee I'm kind of late I am on CD 15 I will start doing my opk's in the morning. I never ovulate earlier than CD 15 anyway so... Going to buy my strips today!!!

Thanks everyone <3 I'm still waiting for my AF to start up... I finished all of my Provera yesterday so hopefully it will happen soon!

Ugh, I forgot to take my Clomid last night, so I took it this AM on an empty stomach- BIG MISTAKE! Yuck! LOL!

CD 19. I don't think I have ovulated yet... I did start testing late like CD 15 so maybe I've missed it... My monitor still shows high fertility so I give it until CD 20 to verify whether or not I have. I just might ovulate later this cycle, who knows:shrug:... I'm still drinking my fertilitea and I received my fertilaid Saturday in the mail. I order DH some fertilaid for men and count boost on Friday and I have already recieved them on today, so it took approximately 3 days... WOO HOO!!! I can tell that this tea actually gives me more energy than before...So, think I will try this for 3 months before I actually decide to do the surgery...

That sounds great Barbie! I'm cd30 today started spotting Sat so think I'm prob out this cycle but waiting for AF to come full force lol. I'm still taking the fertilaid and seems to be working by shortening my long crazy cycles I've been having lately. How are all of you other ladies!? I've been kinda mia bc I need a little break this month. No opks or anything just the fertilaid and bbt. Also I got my day 19 progesterone level back, it was 2.1. Not sure if that's good or bad.the ARNP that called said she thought that was normal but she was going to discuss it with my obgyn and see what if anything is next. Kind of frustrating but oh well that's ttc.

CD 19 today and received my +opk. Been cramping in the stomach area a few days so hopefully my eggies release on their own w/o meds this cycle. I think I am becoming addicted to this fertilitea as it is so good with some honey and peppermint.. I have to stop myself at 3 cups a day!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha that's great that you like it but maybe try another kind of tea with honey and peppermint lol. Yay for the positive opk...I foresee lots of bding in your future.

Yes Ma'am Ellie!!!! How long have you been ttc again? Have your DH done another SA?

Waiting on the results of DH's SA and ovulation here. BDing every other night and I'll probably start testing for O on Thursday which will be cd12.

Barbie we've been ttc for almost 16 months. DHs second SA was greatly improved with everything being normal whereas the first one everything was low. He's been taking fertilaid since July and the doctor was thrilled with the improvement in his test results. Hoping 2014 will be our year!

Hoe Ladies!

m being on the forum from last 2 years almost ....
and yea still trying for no.1 :/

Clomid still nt worked for me ... taking Glucophage thrice a day 500mg

currently on CD27 and waiting for AF or sumthing else ,, but i didnt go for any folicular study or trigger shot this month :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->