Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I hear ya so far no-one new is pregnant at work but a lady I work with announced she'll be a gma again in July and then yesterday another lady came out and sounded that het first grand baby was just born. I'm happy for them but still hard to take sometimes.

Well I have my lap next thursday at 9:30AM. I have to be there by 8 sooo... They have called me in another round of femara amd Tylenol III to take after the surgery. Gave me a list to follow from the Docs office. i'm excited but my doc thinks it highly unlikely... So I'm getting it done on Thursday and should be able to go back to work on the following Monday or Tuesday. I will upload my list if it lets me!!!

That sounds great Barbie! I hope the lap does the trick for you!

Barbie- Good luck!

AFM: DH's semen analysis came back as normal. So that means the whole problem lies in me. Makes me feel just fantastic....fantastically crappy that is. As we said before, I know he still wants to be with me and he said he has my kids and me so that's all that matters...but I still feel horrible that I'm having such a hard time giving him a baby. :(

Momof2ttc, just remember it's no ones fault. What will be will be and sometimes things happen that are out of control. Keep your head up and have faith.

As for me my ovaboost and fertile CM came in so I'll now be taking those in addition to the regular fertilaid. DH's motility boost and count boost also came in today and he'll be taking those in addition to his fertilaid so I'm really hoping they help his little swimmers make it to my egg. How's everyone else today?

Barbie- Good luck!

AFM: DH's semen analysis came back as normal. So that means the whole problem lies in me. Makes me feel just fantastic....fantastically crappy that is. As we said before, I know he still wants to be with me and he said he has my kids and me so that's all that matters...but I still feel horrible that I'm having such a hard time giving him a baby. :(

Momo I felt the same way, but we have someone who loves us and are patient with us. I keep telling myself just give it time. ?.

Hey ladies! Been away for awhile. Been so busy with work, these pre-schoolers keep me busy, anyway I'm 5dpo didn't bd too much but did manage it around O so who knows. I'm not so much in a rush anymore anyway!
Good luck to all you ladies!

Hey ladies! Been away for awhile. Been so busy with work, these pre-schoolers keep me busy, anyway I'm 5dpo didn't bd too much but did manage it around O so who knows. I'm not so much in a rush anymore anyway!
Good luck to all you ladies!

Ms. Bee how much did you pay for an iui?

I just had some stretchy/sticky pink/yellow CM. I guess I'm starting to spot again so I'm very likely out this month. I hate my body!

Barbie...I think it was because of the insurance we had, then again that could be the price I'm not sure!

I would love to say I'm having morning sickness symptoms but I think it's the flu! !! Af is due Tuesday, I really hope she stays away and I get my bfp. Last time when I got pregnant with my son I had flu like symptoms. But I am not going to hang on to it this go around.... Not getting any af symptoms as of right now but we shall see! !!

I would love to say I'm having morning sickness symptoms but I think it's the flu! !! Af is due Tuesday, I really hope she stays away and I get my bfp. Last time when I got pregnant with my son I had flu like symptoms. But I am not going to hang on to it this go around.... Not getting any af symptoms as of right now but we shall see! !!

Fingers are crossed for you!

AFM- My spotting is getting heavier. I'm on cd22 and I ov'ed on cd15-17. This is way to early to be this heavy. I hate my body.

Well Not getting my hopes up too high to be let down but me and the hubby took a family dollar test and see a very faint line. Going to buy a first response today hopefully and take it in the morning or Tuesday morning. I am 12 dpo today. I'm really hoping I get a bfp before this surgery! !!!

That would be awesome Barbie! Sorry to hear that momof2ttc, fx that your cycles get straightened out. As for me I'm cd 15 today waiting to O or else I've just recently Oed but only taking bbt and bding every other day...trying to talk DH into taking me to buy some clear blue smiley opks, but he's being stubborn lol. It's like a 20 min drive to the closest place to buy then so kind of a trip just for those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->