Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Make sure to update us! Wouldn't that be something oh goodness! I don't think I could handle twins.

Well, my apt is 2ma to check on my little beanie or beanies!!! I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Well there is just only one bean in there. Looks like my dates were off and I am due on 1/23/15, but he told me to be looking at dates a week before due to a c section. So I was only 6 weeks and 4 days yesterday!! Here goes another 9 months!!!

Well, 1 day from being two months later and whatdayaknow??? I got a :bfp: I guess all of that :sex: on my anniversary paid off!!!:happydance: Now waiting to here back from the doctor on these progesterone shots

6 Weeks today due date 5/20/16:happydance:

I go for my next US on 10/2/15. I will be 7 weeks and hopefully I will see the HB on Friday!!!:happydance:

Couldn't hardly see anything on last Tuesday just the gestational sac and yolk sac.

7 weeks today baby measuring at 7 weeks and 3 days, but he said that we are going to stick with 7 weeks and go by my lmp. HB 173 and he/she measuring right on time :):thumbup::happydance:

11 weeks today. Baby HB was at 168 and at first couldn't find hb on Doppler but went in for US and baby was just moving around too much to find it. kicking and waving those arms!!!! Everything is going so far so good!!!:happydance: the only thing I am hating is these headaches...:dohh::wacko:

I miss everyone on this thread!!! This used to be my favorite thread to read!!!!:cry: But, anywho... I forgot to update on my 15 week and 1 day findout!!! I'm having a boy!!!!!!! So ecstatic about it!!!:happydance::happydance: I am 17 weeks and 4 days I believe. Going to get 5 fillings today at the dentist and I am so scared and paranoid of needles it's ridiculous!!! :nope: But, my teeth are killing me and I have to do it if I want to it regularly again. Then in 2 weeks I have to get the left side done for 4 fillings!!!

Congrats Barbie! That's amazing! I really hope you're doing well. I strongly dislike going to the dentist also!

Sorry I've been MIA. After our son was born in May he had to have surgery to place a colostomy due to being born with an imperforate anus. So we struggled with a colostomy bag for the first few weeks/months home after he was discharged from the NICU. Then in Aug he had another surgery to repair his imperforate anus and create the opening so that they'd be able to eventually reverse his colostomy. In Nov he had his colostomy reversed and now he poops like everyone else lol! Yay! He's been through a lot and so have we, but I'm just so thankful that everything has worked out and gone so smoothly with this whole process. Blake turned 8 months old yesterday and he is the most amazing little boy. He's almost always happy! :) bc of his tummy stuff he can only have breast milk,but once he's 9 months old we'll get to start baby food/cereal! :)

Congrats Barbie! That's amazing! I really hope you're doing well. I strongly dislike going to the dentist also!

Sorry I've been MIA. After our son was born in May he had to have surgery to place a colostomy due to being born with an imperforate anus. So we struggled with a colostomy bag for the first few weeks/months home after he was discharged from the NICU. Then in Aug he had another surgery to repair his imperforate anus and create the opening so that they'd be able to eventually reverse his colostomy. In Nov he had his colostomy reversed and now he poops like everyone else lol! Yay! He's been through a lot and so have we, but I'm just so thankful that everything has worked out and gone so smoothly with this whole process. Blake turned 8 months old yesterday and he is the most amazing little boy. He's almost always happy! :) bc of his tummy stuff he can only have breast milk,but once he's 9 months old we'll get to start baby food/cereal! :)

Oh I am so sorry to hear what he had to go through, but I am glad he is now doing so much better. my little one will be 15 months on Jan 17 and I am currently 20 weeks and 6 days preggers.. I am trying to enjoy as much as I can b/c I cannot have any more after this one. I'm super excited to see him. 3 1/2 more months to go. This pregnancy has flown by OMG!!!! It seems as if yesterday I found out I was preggo. My mom says it's b/c I kept it secret for so long :)

Thanks! Yes it was a pretty wild first 6 months of Blake's life but we're doing really well! I'm excited to be able to start baby food next month.

That's so exciting not very much longer until baby is here! Did u have to use clomid or anything this time or just all on your own? We're hoping to do another FET about a year from now as long as I have enough milk in the freezer to get him by until he's 2. Then he'll be between 2.5-3 when our next baby would be born if it works again.

I'm coming back.
I've conceived 3 times from clomid all on the first round. Unfortunately l had my little girl at 19 weeks asleep so we'll be back on clomid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->