Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Woah- it's been a month and a half since anyone has checked in!

How is everyone doing?!

Hi ladies! Doing well here, only 62 more days until our little IVF miracles' due date...can't wait! Our baby shower is March 28, so I'm anxiously awaiting this. Also have maternity pics scheduled for the 22 of March.
Star I'm sorry no O for you this cycle. Are you using Clomid or have you tried any any different ovulation needs?

Ooh exciting! I love a baby shower! Who's planning for you?

I was on 100mg of clomid this cycle but still no o.
Yesterday I got some spotting when I wiped and had AF back ache all night but no AF! Got a blinding headache too. So wish I didn't have to go to work...

I got a bfp today !!! I'm 5 days late. 2 years after my last miscarriage

Omg OoOo that's so amazing! Congrats honey! Hope you're feeling well! Have u been to the dr yet?

Jaxson is here! Due to a condition called ICP I had to deliver early. He was born 4/30/15 at 805am via csection. He stopped breathing right after his first scream so that gave us quite a scare. He is down in the nursery because of jaundice but is doing well. I'm not handling the breastfeeding well. He struggles to latch because of being early and my nips are bruised, cracked and look on fire.

Congrats Mom! So glad you're both doing ok. I've heard breastfeeding is extra hard with an early baby, have you considered pumping instead that way your nipples can have a break? I hope his jaundice resolves quickly!

WOW. You guys probably don't remember me but I was on way back when, when the thread started!! Lol wow it's fun seeing some of the same names!! Blackbarbie sooo happy on your lo! And Ellie congrats to you too!!

I have found myself back on bnb.. I had my clomid baby who was conceived while I was on This thread. She's 14 months old now!!! So after all the struggles to conceive my kids I didn't worry about birth control. I haven't been on it since ttc #1 in 2008! Fyi don't let a lack of conception lull you into a false sense of security. Because that's what I did and am now pregnant with number three, a very very big surprise!

I can't wait to read through this thread. It makes me happy that it's still going! I only found it because I was altering my signature and this is subscribed thread. Congrats to you ladies!!

Congrats MOMof2!!!

Hey Ellie!!!!

Hey KMR I remember you. Long time!!! My baby girl is 6 months, and I'm thinking we are pregnant with number 3 :dohh: . Wasn't trying, but I'll find out next Monday. My cycles have been regular since BG, but this month for some reason I am 6 days late which I am either 2 days early some months, but never late... So... O lord!!! Baby girl is holding her bottle and trying to talk to us!!! She is beautiful!!! i'll try to upload a pic from my phone of her and her dad!!!

Love you ladies and take care!!!!!

Welp couldn't wait, took test. Positive kmr think we'll be due around the same time. My last cycle was 4-7-15

The same happened to me too girls I was on this thread back in 2013! I ditched birth control after my clomid baby was born in jan 2014 and found myself expecting a surprise 16 weeks post partum I discovered I was 10 weeks pregnant!! I ended up MC and have since had to turn back to clomid this year and had an ectopic but still holding out hope. Xx

Wow congrats blackbarbie! It's seriously amazing how we were struggling and have been now taken unawares! My edd is January 12. Saw pp mention icp. I also dealt with it with baby number two, and if I get it again this baby will likely be born just before Christmas. And yes my lmp is 4-7 too so pretty sure same due date! Are you in first tri? I've been in there lurking a bit.

Yes dd is 1/10/15 so I'll probably delivering a little afterChristmas bc of a c section

Phew goodness! When will your first sonogram be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->