Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

It's hard to say Earth! I'm thinking you're about to O though!

Baseline ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping my AFC is in a good range again.

110% didn't O.

I'm jumping to 100mg, screw 75 and waiting. Now to hope AF will show up on time.......

Do you think AF is likely to show if you didn't O Earth?

Do you think AF is likely to show if you didn't O Earth?

Probably not, which means Provera. This time though if AF isnt here by CD32, then ill start it, putting me at CD50+ when she shows. ( if its like last time, CD32-42 Provera, then CD54 AF will be here....)

I think jumping to 100mg makes a lot of sense Earth.

Baseline ultrasound today, AFC was 21. I'll go back next week to see how many are left after femara.

Hi ladies, I am about to start clomid again once AF comes. Hubby and I having been trying for over a year again (I have PCOS) and have had no luck. Looks like I am 6dpo maybe? so I will be starting next week. Anyone else about to start a new cycle as well? Baby dust to all!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies - I am officially a "retired" teacher (for a couple years at least...). Definitely lots of mixed emotions...feeling excited and relieved (no more 2-3 hours of commute every day)! Really thought I'd be pregnant by now and feeling kinda anxious about our plan of me not working as DH hasn't found a job yet. I get paid through August which helps. I do feel good knowing I won't be stressed by working and will be in a better place to conceive!

Waiting for my positive opk then I'll go in for IUI #2. Both ovaries feel very full! But honestly the side effects were less for me on the 100mg!

Earth - I agree, 100mg seems like the best next step.

Belle - hope you get several big follies again!

Welcome clapper!

Hello Everyone,

Not much of a update for me, I had a +OPK on cd 15 today is CD 31 still no AF and no BFP. AF was due to show up yesterday but no sign of her. IDK what's going on :shrug:

How is everyone else doing?

Ask, a work free period might be just what you need. Stress can do such ridiculous things to our bodies.

AFM, sadly back in rainy England where everything is doom and gloom in the news at the moment. But our holiday was wonderfully relaxing. After my last failed Clomid cycle, the fertility doctor doesn't want me to do anything else until I see him on July 3rd.

Congrats Ask for being able to take some time off! Do you know what you'll be doing during this time period?

Fx for you LC!

We sucked at BDing this cycle. Doctor recommended we do it 3 specific days and we only did it one time. Ugh.. sometimes life just happens. At least i will probably get to go on my trip to the caribbean in July.

I went to a new doctor today and got a full thyroid panel. My results will be in a week. Looking forward to seeing how that looks.

Thanks Steph & Lar - I'm pretty excited! I'm going to spend some time working on some projects on our "new" century home and will probably substitute teach part time and/or work on some business ideas that DH and I have. I sell on a site called Poshmark and want to put more time into developing that too. It will be so nice to have a more relaxed schedule and not be super stressed all the time!

Looks like I got my +opk this morning...tests faded to super light the last 3 days and is much darker today but not darker than the control line. I'll post the pic. I am assuming it is the start of my surge (based on my temps too) so I will be calling my clinic to schedule the IUI for Sunday I guess! We are at my summer cottage for the weekend and we're hoping to stay another night (it's only an hour from our home now) but looks like we will head back home later today.

How's everyone else doing?

Attachments

• IMG_7755.jpg
    IMG_7755.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
:nope: AF showed this morning...so CD1 I guess.

My Dr. has me on 50 mg clomid but I have ALOT extra should I try 75 or 100 mg this time or stay at 50mg? :cry::shrug:

I would say stay at 50mg LC. I've heard Clomid works best when you take the lowest dose that your body responds to. See what the other girls say too. Are you taking it CD 2-6?

My doc bumped me from 50 to 100 even though I ovulated on 50 (only 1 mature follicle each time). He is the head of RE at the clinic so I guess I trust his instructions!

OPK looked more positive after second pee so IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Hope it doesn't hurt this time!

LC did you O on the 50mg dose last time? If so stick with that!

Lar good luck with the testing!

Ask the new relaxed lifestyle sounds lovely! Good luck with your IUI!

Earth, hoping AF comes soon so you can try again!

AFM, AF is finished and one more day left of femara. Will go back for CD 10 ultrasound on Wednesday. Hoping for a couple eggs at least.

The move is going rather smoothly, but we have been living like nomads since we left our flat end of May. We are now staying with friends until we fly to Paris on Thursday.

Steph, I didn't realise you lived in the UK- we'll be country neighbours soon :)

I'm a few day past o, FF changed my o date, and it seems to be OK accurate-ish..

Hopefully no bugs with getting into the French system again. Fingers crossed that we can start iuis already this autumn.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->