Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Good luck with the 100mg, Ask. I took that this cycle and did have stronger side effects than the 50mg, but everyone reacts so differently anyway. Fingers crossed for lots of mature follies 😊

Good luck Ask! Hoping for tons of follicles for you!

I'm sorry, Earth. It sounds like many women with PCOS don't O on 50mg but do on 100 or 150mg. When did you take your last dose? 50mg made me O later than ever, twice.

CD 3 and just took my first dose of 100mg clomid. Kinda scared about the side effects! Also excited that it may give me more mature follies!

CD7 was mt last dose. Its CD19. I will go to 75mg next, then 100mg.

Steph - are you going to try 150 if you don't O this cycle? Femera and injectables are options too! Most likely once you start ovulating you'll be pregnant in a few months! FX it happens soon!

Progesterone was 114.5 nmol/L or 36 ng/ml which definitely means ovulation. The higher values probably just indicate that it was a multiple ovulation. Good to know that I don't need progesterone supplements

Steph - are you going to try 150 if you don't O this cycle? Femera and injectables are options too! Most likely once you start ovulating you'll be pregnant in a few months! FX it happens soon!

Not sure yet Ask, I think it's likely. I don't think I'll get hold of the consultant until after we get back from holiday so will be a couple of weeks until we find out. I did buy a BBT the other day though so fit next time I can actually try and monitor things myself, without just relying on the CD21 blood test!

Wow Belle, that's a great number! MAYBE it means there's a little embie implanting! And that's very good you don't need progesterone...it really isn't fun.

Steph - enjoy your trip! Charting can add that reassurance for sure and can tell you a lot about your cycle...but can also be maddening at times! I can't believe I've been doing it for a year! Oy!

Thanks Ask, I hope you're right! I'm just going to take it to mean that I did ovulate those 3 eggs, which is good to know it can happen in a natural LH surge. If pregnancy were to happen the higher number means it would be more likely to stick if I did get a bfp, assuming everything else was good.

I still don't feel like testing early. I always spot by 12 dpo which is Thursday. AF is due Saturday.

I gave up the rest of this cycle. My gut says I didnt O so im not going to waste the time on the P4 test. On to 75mg when AF shows!

CD21 blood test results back. Sod all good news again. Someone's going to try and get hold of the fertility consultant this afternoon and phone back with next steps. Very disheartening yet again.

I'm sorry Steph. There are so many options to get someone to O, I know they'll get you there eventually and then you'll likely get pregnant quickly

BFN at 10 dpo today. I'll test again at 12 dpo if there is no spotting. I don't have much hope though. I don't think IUI is fixing our problem, whatever that problem is!

CD21 blood test results back. Sod all good news again. Someone's going to try and get hold of the fertility consultant this afternoon and phone back with next steps. Very disheartening yet again.

I wonder why Clomid isnt working for us? :hugs:

Thanks Belle.

I know Earth, I had such high hopes for it. The consultant has said he doesn't want me to do another cycle. I think my blood tests showed that my body not respond one little bit. So now to wait until 3rd July to see him and go from there.

Very sorry Earth & Steph. I hope you find something that works soon!

Belle - sorry about the bfn but yes still early. I called another fertility clinic today for a 2nd opinion. Plus it's a little closer to home. Day 3 of 100mg clomid and no side effects so far aside from being kinda hot at night.

Thanks Belle.

I know Earth, I had such high hopes for it. The consultant has said he doesn't want me to do another cycle. I think my blood tests showed that my body not respond one little bit. So now to wait until 3rd July to see him and go from there.

thats where i am.... keep going? not? I dont have IUI/IVF as options. Clomid is it. :shrug:

Earth I think we all reach that point sooner or later where we question whether or not we should keep trying (assuming we don't get lucky). I hope you'll find peace in whatever you decide to do

Well BFN today at 12 dpo. I'm sure I'll start spotting at some point today too. Needless to say I'm feeling pretty frustrated and disheartened by this whole process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->