Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

BFN according to my 21 day test. They say I'm ovulating perfectly though. :( super frustrating. 3 more cycles left on Clomid. Took my 2 days to be upset about it and I'm moving on. Now just waiting on AF to show up in 4 days to start the insanity again.

AF showed up for me yesterday :(

I have a consult with my RE about starting IVF next cycle. I am terrified!

Hi ladies, I just had my first iui this afternoon My Dr did not do another US. On CD12 I had 1 follicle @15mm. From what I having been reading you ladies seem to know your follicle size before the iui. I am feeling unsure as I don't know whether its a viable follicle or even if it was still there. Do Dr had different processes?

Hi ladies, I just had my first iui this afternoon My Dr did not do another US. On CD12 I had 1 follicle @15mm. From what I having been reading you ladies seem to know your follicle size before the iui. I am feeling unsure as I don't know whether its a viable follicle or even if it was still there. Do Dr had different processes?

if it was 15 on cd12, then it was still a good size today. They dont usually just disappear.

cd10, so i still have about 11 days til possible O.
Im not super hopeful since i didnt take Soy like i was supposed to but maybe the little bit will do a little job. :flower:

@OnErth what is Soy? Sorry if it is a silly question.
I took a clearblue OPK this morning and it was positive, But I had my IUI yesterday afternoon. Everything I have read says that you should do the IUI after a positive OPK. Should DH & I BD tonight and tomorrow.

@OnErth what is Soy? Sorry if it is a silly question.
I took a clearblue OPK this morning and it was positive, But I had my IUI yesterday afternoon. Everything I have read says that you should do the IUI after a positive OPK. Should DH & I BD tonight and tomorrow.

Soy Isoflavones. " natures clomid". You get it from Walmart.

Did you do a trigger shot? OPK will show + from that. I would BD just in case until its bfn.

@OnErth-Yes I did take ovidrel on Sunday 7am. I felts some cramping couple of hours after IUI (Monday)not sure it that was IUI or O. Hubby and I B'd Tuesday& Wednesday morning just to make sure :)

on a side note - I feel like a horrible person cos a colleague just told us that she is pregnant after just coming of bc. and another friend is also preggy. I am excited for them but feeling sad for me. Sorry having a pity party moment. UGH

Oh yeah then.. Ovidrel will make a OPK and HPT +. Thats why most will test them out.

My cyst/cancer thing has been bothering me since i ran on Saturday. So IF i ovulate, it will be on my left side, which has been wonky too.

and no, theres no point in going to the OB, they wont do anything but suggest surgery, which i wont agree to. :thumbup:

Hey ladies. Did any of you ladies get hot flushes 10-12 dpiui? I am currently 12dpiui. Or is it possibly the progesterone suppositeries?

Hey ladies. Did any of you ladies get hot flushes 10-12 dpiui? I am currently 12dpiui. Or is it possibly the progesterone suppositeries?

I find progesterone sups give me hot flashes.

Thanks for the response ladies. I am on 2*200mg daily. I have been taking it from 1dpiui. Just started having hot flushes recently.

Today is my Day 21 (because of scheduling I won't be going in for my day 21 test until day 23). I have had what is to me the weirdest thing happen today. Last month my cycle went from 29 days to 26 days ... I can't imagine it getting shorter than that but I thought y'all might know... And this might be a little TMI.

So I was driving home today and felt some light cramping around where the mons pubis is, it was dull compared to my usual hellacious menstrual cramps, but uncomfortable enough to notice. I didnt think a whole lot about it...but then I got home and used the restroom, when I wiped there was a small weird discharge. The outer part of it appeared to be basically transluscent (egg white) with a brown/reddish streak running through it, it was a small amount. Likely less than some size but was definitely not spotting or clotting or anything menstrual related (at least that I've ever seen). It did appear to have a "mucus" like texture. Probably unrelated but I also have a slight tension headache. In the almost 2 years we've been trying I've just never experienced this. I know it's probably nothing, but I figured if anyone other than a medical professional would know, Y'all might.

Ok... Now I have a full on brownish red discharge. Its only day 21. So at most I would have conceived 11 days ago... Not sure what to do 😢 don't want to go to the doctor for nothing since I go in 2 days... But now I'm concerned?
Today is my Day 21 (because of scheduling I won't be going in for my day 21 test until day 23). I have had what is to me the weirdest thing happen today. Last month my cycle went from 29 days to 26 days ... I can't imagine it getting shorter than that but I thought y'all might know... And this might be a little TMI.

So I was driving home today and felt some light cramping around where the mons pubis is, it was dull compared to my usual hellacious menstrual cramps, but uncomfortable enough to notice. I didnt think a whole lot about it...but then I got home and used the restroom, when I wiped there was a small weird discharge. The outer part of it appeared to be basically transluscent (egg white) with a brown/reddish streak running through it, it was a small amount. Likely less than some size but was definitely not spotting or clotting or anything menstrual related (at least that I've ever seen). It did appear to have a "mucus" like texture. Probably unrelated but I also have a slight tension headache. In the almost 2 years we've been trying I've just never experienced this. I know it's probably nothing, but I figured if anyone other than a medical professional would know, Y'all might.

Finally got my BFP! Only 4 weeks along. I hope it sticks!

Ahhhh congrats LAR!!! Sooo happy for you! Keep me updated!

Thanks Ask! I know I haven't written in this thread for a while but figured I would post in case any of the same people still post here from before. I wonder how norelisa is doing... Haven't heard from her in a while. I have a TTC journal but haven't switched to a pregnancy journal yet. I am still in somewhat of shock/denial about this and am very worried about losing this pregnancy since it is so early, but I'm trying my best to live in the moment, enjoy it, and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->