Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

good luck on the IUI.

Im having weird spotting, even though i just had AF... so im on Provera to stop it. Then i dont have a plan... im out of meds :(

The solution right now is to take the last 3 Provera I have and then about 2 weeks of Crinone, stop on cd25 so i can trick my body. Otherwise, id have 90+ days of spotting again like i had a few months back.

After this cycle, ill probably try a Soy isoflavones cycle or two and then see where to go from there. Weve tried Clomid and Femara with and without Ovidrel. There really isnt anything else to try at this point. :shrug:

what does your doctor say about the spotting? I wouldn't be too concerned if it's light.

Had my 21 day test today, I have pretty much decided that I'm going to take a little break after this... As long as the doctor doesn't think it's a horrible idea. TTW always has me all over the place. At some point I always convince myself I might be pregnant (anyone else experience that still, even after over a year of trying?). This time it's because I feel an unusual small tightness in my lower abdomen...which is likely just a desperate figment of my imagination.

Af is here. On to Soy and see if it works. :thumbup:

I hope it works OnErth&InHvn , I'll keep sending good vibes your way.

Had my 21 day test today, I have pretty much decided that I'm going to take a little break after this... As long as the doctor doesn't think it's a horrible idea. TTW always has me all over the place. At some point I always convince myself I might be pregnant (anyone else experience that still, even after over a year of trying?). This time it's because I feel an unusual small tightness in my lower abdomen...which is likely just a desperate figment of my imagination.

Af is here. On to Soy and see if it works. :thumbup:

I hope it works OnErth&InHvn , I'll keep sending good vibes your way.

10yrs TTC and still feel that way. :hugs:

Hi Ladies. I have been reading these threads for over a year but this will be my first interaction. I am 37 yrs (PCOS) Hubby 39. We have been trying a 1.5yrs to fall pregnant. #1 IUI cycle - Dr started me on 37.5ml of Gonal f, follicles too small(@5) #2 cycle - gonal F upped to 75ml (still to small @ 9) #3 gonal f @100ml . At CD9 my US showed 1 follicle on Right & Left at 8mm. my next US is tomorrow and I am unsure of how much it would grow. My Dr is looking for min size of 16. I am so ....frustrated. I am worried that another cycle will be cancelled. Is it possible that the follicles will grow faster in the 4 days between US?

I don't know a lot about the US/Follicle process:shrug: but I hope you get positive answers!

And thank you HvnErth for making me feel a little less crazy. I get my 21 day test results today or tomorrow (not that it matters because even though they say negative I gold out hope until AF shows)... Doctor doesnt seem to think its advisable to take a break unless I just mentally need it... So likely going to start my 4th Clomid cycle next week. Bleh. Dang it baby, grow in my womb already! 😂
10yrs TTC and still feel that way. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

MWill - As I did IVF I do know a bit about injectable stims. The follicles tend to grow 1-2mm a day, sometimes a little more. So it is very possible that they are 16mm at your next scan. Good luck!

Hi Ladies. I have been reading these threads for over a year but this will be my first interaction. I am 37 yrs (PCOS) Hubby 39. We have been trying a 1.5yrs to fall pregnant. #1 IUI cycle - Dr started me on 37.5ml of Gonal f, follicles too small(@5) #2 cycle - gonal F upped to 75ml (still to small @ 9) #3 gonal f @100ml . At CD9 my US showed 1 follicle on Right & Left at 8mm. my next US is tomorrow and I am unsure of how much it would grow. My Dr is looking for min size of 16. I am so ....frustrated. I am worried that another cycle will be cancelled. Is it possible that the follicles will grow faster in the 4 days between US?

It is possible for them to grow in that time!

Thank you Ladies for the feedback. I am hoping they grew faster. Today is my second scan soooo we will see.
I have to say this, it is great having you ladies whom have been through this or are going through this. I don't feel so alone.

MWILL, I just wanted to second what Ask said - don't lose hope, it is entirely possible that your follicles will grow well in 4 days. I did injectable stims for IVF back in November and had slowish growth at first, but then my follicles just exploded in between my penultimate ultrasound and my egg retrieval. Best of luck with everything :hugs:

@ask and @steph . just got back from my u/s. One follicle is 15mm it almost doubled! the other small. Dr said 16-18mm would have been ideal. Dr said to continue stim for 3 days then ovidrel and iui. I would have hoped to have 2 dominant follicles to increase chances as this would be my first complete cycle as such. But still hopeful

It only takes one. :D

Im about to finish up my Soy. Ill take OPK closer to CD19 and thats that. Im not doing ovidrel or P4 after O.

@OnErth , Fingers crossed that its THE one :)

Just rushed to my Dr for an injection which he thought that he had already prescribed to me. Was supposed to have taken it last night but confusion. Anyway hope all goes well

I am doing Ovidrel on Sunday am and IUI Monday pm

BFN for me.....onto IVF next month.

Can anyone tell me about it?? How bad are the needles? I'm so nervous.

Sorry about the bfn hope. :(

The anticipation of the needles before we actually started was far worse than the shots themselves! The stim needles are pretty tiny and you hardly feel it! I iced the area before and DH did the injections - you will become a pro in no time. If you will be on PIO for your transfer, the needles are intimidating. I find that they are slightly more uncomfortable than the stims but really not that bad and nothing to be afraid of (DH does those for me too as they go in the upper outer quadrant of your bum). I try not to look at the needle, because I won’t lie, it’s huge...but most of the time it’s just a little prick/pinch. I apply heat before and after and have avoided getting lumps and soreness for the most part. I also heat the oil on my heating pad before it’s injected.

Feel free to PM me with any other questions you have! I just had my retrieval this past October so everything is still very fresh in my mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->