Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

From what I've read, it's a bit of a waiting game, early on. So far my ultrasounds have looked clear on all fronts, but with such low hcg levels, that doesn't mean much. They can be hard to diagnose in general. It seems common for the diagnoses to simply come from, "Well, all other possibilities have been ruled out, so it must be." So for now I guess we're still in the ruling-everything-else-out-phase.

I'll have another u/s next week and another hcg check.

I did a lot of grieving last week, and was feeling okay. Ready to move on. Even this past weekend when it seemed like I hadn't miscarried yet, but was now. But this crap... It's obviously not a viable pregnancy and I just want this crap to be over. I'm so mad... God willing nothing goes wrong, but even if not it seems common that women have to wait 2-6 months to try again after an ectopic and that just makes me so mad. I just wish this would freaking end.

I'm sorry Sara. It is devastating, especially when you were feeling so ready to move on. I think it's really good that you are being monitored throughout this process. A cousin of mine had an ectopic pregnancy, but they didn't catch it which is pretty dangerous. So I'm really happy you are being watched.

I don't want to offer false hope, but is there any chance you were pregnant with twins and one miscarried but the other didn't? I really know very little about HCG levels as I've never gotten that far.

I'm sorry hun! Here for you!

I'm sorry Sara. It is devastating, especially when you were feeling so ready to move on. I think it's really good that you are being monitored throughout this process. A cousin of mine had an ectopic pregnancy, but they didn't catch it which is pretty dangerous. So I'm really happy you are being watched.

I don't want to offer false hope, but is there any chance you were pregnant with twins and one miscarried but the other didn't? I really know very little about HCG levels as I've never gotten that far.

I'm sorry hun! Here for you!

If she was pregnant with twins and lost one, that wouldnt explain the low Beta. Shed still have the hcg from the other one. DD1s twin passed and my hcg was still in normal range

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, my levels are still way too low to leave any real hope of a sustainable pregnancy, even if a twin didn't make it. My hcg levels would have probably been quite a bit higher initially as well. I don't have hope for this cycle, and I've come to terms with that. I just wish this process would end so we could move on.

So sorry Sara. We went through the exact same thing a few years ago. The waiting was the worst. Waiting to miscarry, waiting for the next beta, waiting to confirm ectopic, waiting for metho to be out of your system...Hopefully it isn't ectopic and your body just hasn't let go yet. Sending hugs.

7dpo.. i still dont feel one way or another. I was tempted to buy more Clomid but with only a 50% ovulation rate... its probably not going to make a difference. (50% on FE too).

I'm sorry Sara. In that case I hope it will all be over soon so that you can move on from this. Be gentle to yourself!

Hey guys, thought I was done with all this but am back temporarily.- I’ve posted in pregnancy tests if anyone would mind having a look I’d appreciate it. Hope you all are okay xx

BFN so far.... I did find 1 more round of Clomid. So i guess we will take a break after this cycle and come back in February. :shrug:

Hi guys, new to this forum and I hope it's ok I'm posting here. We started TTC 15+ mos. ago. Along the way I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS... So you know... It's been super fun lol. Next month will be my 3rd round of Clomid. Feeling so discouraged as I just got my 21 day test results back and my HCG was at a 5, they're calling it not pregnant. I know everyone says be patient...it will happen when it's supposed to... But I am just feeling so defeated. Sorry to be such a downer, I just get tired of talking to people who cannot understand who say the same things. Bleh. Baby dust to everyone, hopefully this will be someone's month!

Hi guys, new to this forum and I hope it's ok I'm posting here. We started TTC 15+ mos. ago. Along the way I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and PCOS... So you know... It's been super fun lol. Next month will be my 3rd round of Clomid. Feeling so discouraged as I just got my 21 day test results back and my HCG was at a 5, they're calling it not pregnant. I know everyone says be patient...it will happen when it's supposed to... But I am just feeling so defeated. Sorry to be such a downer, I just get tired of talking to people who cannot understand who say the same things. Bleh. Baby dust to everyone, hopefully this will be someone's month!

5 would be BFN, what was your progesterone?

5 would be BFN, what was your progesterone?[/QUOTE]

Progesterone was 21. AF came 3 days ago. Start my 3rd round of Clomid (50mg) tonight. I always feel hopeful at the start of a new cycle (probably why I get so frustrated the end of the TWW), sooo here's hoping for a success this month.

Hi ladies,

My miscarriage finally ended and my hcg returned to 0 by Friday. I had my first u/s of this cycle this morning and got the go-ahead to start Gonal-F again tonight.

Such an emotional and draining month, but I'm glad to be starting a new cycle.

Sara I am so glad that you are finally through that ordeal. No kidding that was a draining month! I hope you've done plenty of self-care!

Hi everyone... ttc #2 ...I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 and I triggered with pregnyl last night. My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:30am ...I could use all the baby dust I can get! :dust:

Anyone else doing IUI??

Good luck hope! I had tried a couple of IUIs in the spring, so I know what you're in for! Hope all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->