Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

I just feel like it's more convenient to dip lol what didn't you like about them? Bad results? I had already bought enough $tree ones for this cy so I'll probably use both once I get closer to O so I can confirm on both tests hopefully FX

I just feel like it's more convenient to dip lol what didn't you like about them? Bad results? I had already bought enough $tree ones for this cy so I'll probably use both once I get closer to O so I can confirm on both tests hopefully FX

there are certain OPKs, like Wondfo and the little strips from FR ( not the HPT looking OPK) that NEVER give a + and are never truly negative. $Tree, Answer and CB all start out 100% :bfn: and get +.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post and update. I have been waiting for the cycle to be over since the 16th so I could start clomid. My cycle started Feb 2nd and was supposed to end March 6th and then I would start. So dH and I just really relaxed this cycle. To temping no opks. And this morning on a whim and because I had them..I tested...BFP!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post and update. I have been waiting for the cycle to be over since the 16th so I could start clomid. My cycle started Feb 2nd and was supposed to end March 6th and then I would start. So dH and I just really relaxed this cycle. To temping no opks. And this morning on a whim and because I had them..I tested...BFP!!!!!!

yay

---------
still waiting on AF here from 1/20 cycle. :shrug::cry::wacko::growlmad:

So awesome! Congratz :happydance:

So I just found my charts from when TTC my last dd...I noticed on the first chart I never O'd, the second I O'd cd 17, the third chart (when I got a bfp) I O'd cd 21...is it normal to have O vary that much in days? Also my second chart lp was 13 and on my third chart I got a bfp at 10dpo. Based on these charts when do you think I should expect O? When should I start OPK's? Thanks for any help!!

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/2BBE3B7B-DA23-4B55-BAB5-B28305B99403_zpsvqzhz3ml.jpeg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/823F9365-867E-40DE-B22A-71B5D04D88A5_zpsr4se6o6z.jpeg
https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/E7632C4C-8D49-49AB-B9FF-E04041B24D3D_zpszyhjnyns.jpeg

I think I would start opk at CD12. And just see. Because you never know what your body will do now. For me, every birth and loss sort of reset things. So I would start at day 12 just in case it does happen early ❤

🎉Congrats

Four2five, both my ovulatory cycles I ovulated on CD 16. It does seem like quite a big variation. My doctor said if I don't ovulate within 5-10 of my last Clomid tablet it wasn't Clomid that made me ovulate. Do you ovulate on your own without Clomid? Some of these other ladies have done more cycles than me so they'd probably know. There's also another thread in the long term TTC board about Clomid (I think it's called starting Clomid in February). There are lots of women there who have done multiple rounds of Clomid and could probably offer advice if no one here knows! Good luck :)

And congratulations Francoisbaby

Four, my doctor said the same as Sarah, Clomid will make you O 5-10 days after you have taken the last one, if you O outside that range then Clomid didnt work for you. I took Clomid 4-8 and the first cycle I Od on CD14 and the second cycle I Od CD17/18 both was well whithin range from the 5-10 days after Clomid. I your O day falls outside that range or is very irregular perhaps you should try a higher dosage of Clomid?

Thank you Sarah and Nita that helps a ton! I've never heard it explained that way but it makes perfect sense! I don't ovulate on my own at all, never have...I also don't get af on my own I have to use provera. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate the last two cycles of Clomid as I didn't get af on my own and had to take provera again, if this cy doesn't work to initiate O I'll ask to increase to 150mg, if that won't work I'm not sure what our plan will be then :( my last two dd's were conceived on Clomid 100mg within 3 cycles of it, but I O'd every cy at least...this is my third cy TTC #3 and still no O...maybe I'm just too old!

Four, maybe 100mg just isnt enough anymore to make you O? Perhaps your body got used to it, or built up immune against it? I was really dissapointed when 50/100mg didnt make me O, considering I Od on my own before BCP, however 150mg did wonders, and perhaps you just need that little bit more. I hope however you do ovulate on the 100mg, as the side effects for me was far worse on 150mg than on the 100mg. Also, will you be getting the CD21 bloodtest? If that vomes back to say you didnt O atleast you can start provera soon and start a new cycle sooner. :hugs:

still waiting on AF... cd40+. I do have my clomid so once shes here, im good to go!

Yes Anita I'm hoping to get the 21 day test my dr said it should be no problem and will order it as soon as I get there!

Ugh now that you ladies told me about the 5-10 days past Clomid thing I'm stressed :( I really really hope I O this cy but I think even if I do hubby and I are going to miss our chance. I have a weekend away planned with my girl friends this coming weekend and it falls smack dab in my 5-10!! Right now I'm 3 days past my last Clomid pill, on Friday when I leave I'll be 8 days past my last Clomid pill and I'll be gone day 8-11... so if I don't O before I leave I'll have little hope For a bfp this cy, and if I O after I get back then I wouldn't have O'd on the Clomid based on what you said above. Just feeling down and frustrated. PLUS no one knows we are TTC, not even my closest friends, so the thought of trying to temp and do/time OPK's this weekend is going to be hard. My chart seems super boring so far...I guess the only thing I can do is bd right before I leave and again as soon as I get home...I hate missing prime days of bd, really hoping I don't get a +OPK on the day I leave :(

Four, just make sure that you BD enough before you go away, remember sperm can stay in your body for a while. I am pretty sure we also didnt BD when I Od, but instead either the day or 2 days before, so don't stress about it too much, just make sure to BD up until you go away. Have you started using OPKs yet this cycle? Hope you get the +OPK before Friday.

Yes and the only positive I got so far was the day after my last Clomid pill so I didn't count it...I'm about to take my pm test in a few mins, it's 9pm here, this afternoon was close to the control but not quite as dark so close but not positive yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->