Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Oh my gosh Four 😭 That's horrible! I will be praying for them.

Hi ladies!!! I read through most of the pages but keep getting side tracked by my LO so I figured I'll go ahead and throw my question out there and hope someone can get a bit of insight on it if any ladies here went through this spell. I had a couple of m/c's and my last one ended in a D&C but after it I noticed I haven't been ovulating (opks). Hubs and I been trying on and off for 5 months and nothing. Which is very strange bc I usually get prego (the problem is keeping it). So I have a dr. Appt. set for next week and I want to make sure I did all my research b4 going in. My cycles are regular every month. Have any ladies exp. this and what did the dr. Insist?
Thanks so much for any insight advice, excuse any typos for I'm on my iPhone and it seriously thinks it's English is better then mine!

also having a loss can mess up your cycle. I had my loss in 09 and things still arent right. ( i was starting to get messed up in 06).

5mo is within normal time, they wont do anything until a year.

Well I got the temp rise I was looking for! I'd say I definitely O'd!

Four - that is devastating! What a tragedy! My heart goes out to the family and all close to them. :(

I am feeling more optimistic after talking to an old friend from high school. Her and her DH ttc for 2 years and were DX with unexplained infertility. She conceived on letrazole (sp? similar to clomid) and her third IUI. Then two years later conceived naturally! She now has a toddler and a baby. Feeling a bit more hopeful about IUI!

Yay for ovulating, Belle! I think I may have ovulated yesterday as well.

Sarah - thanks for cheering for us. Sorry to hear about the injections. :(

Woohoo belle!!!!!! Great news about the temp rise!
Ask, I'm glad you're feeling optimistic!

Ask letrozole is the generic form of femara (which is technically what I'm taking)! That's great to hear that they had success with letrozole and IUI! There is definitely still hope for us that we will get where we want to be!

Glad to have I will have a cycle buddy for this TWW. I'm trying not to get my hopes up (because I know ovulation drugs and TI don't increase likelihood of success for unexplained above just trying naturally), but its hard not to hope that maybe it'll fix some little problem they can't test for and I'll finally get pregnant. After this I'll be into the 20s for cycles trying. UGH that sounds awful. So I'll need you ladies to help keep me sane! lol

Thank you all for the sweet thoughts and prayers. We are all devastated.

Anyone get ewcm directly after af? Af ended Tuesday and yesterday I had some big globs of ewcm multiple times when I wiped. I don't usually check cp/cm right after af but with the cramp I had Monday and wanting to be sure af was completely done I went ahead and was surprised by the amount of ewcm.

Four, that sounds like my clomid cycles. I had a teeny tiny bit of ewcm on CD6 there around. I say a bit, but its a lot compared to nothing during the rest of the cycle. I got some more in the TWW though.

Yay for Oing a bit late Belle.

Fx this is your cycle Ask.

Still keeping my FX for everyone here :)

Thanks Nita! Glad to know I'm not alone :) I just got another one of those extra painful bursts but this time on my right side not my left. Ouch! Today is my last Clomid day. When did you start doing OPK's after Clomid? Last cy I started the day after af, which is today for me. I also got my order of wondfo OPK's/HPT's in the mail today yay!! I'm excited to test with both the wondfo and dollar tree and see how this cy goes! Cheers to POAS time lol

Thanks Nita! Glad to know I'm not alone :) I just got another one of those extra painful bursts but this time on my right side not my left. Ouch! Today is my last Clomid day. When did you start doing OPK's after Clomid? Last cy I started the day after af, which is today for me. I also got my order of wondfo OPK's/HPT's in the mail today yay!! I'm excited to test with both the wondfo and dollar tree and see how this cy goes! Cheers to POAS time lol

I didnt do OPKs on my last cycle, as I have never gotten a positive before, didnt want to waste my time and money.

Gl for this cycle!!:hugs:

This is my first post. I am on day 3 of Provera and will be starting Clomid on CD3. I have not had a period since September and before that they were over 40+ days since my miscarriage in December 2015. I have two boys and have to take clomid with my first son and it worked the first time. I am hoping for the same this time around. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Is this normal at cd7?

https://i66.tinypic.com/333hkqd.jpg

Youre not supposed to use OPK so close to the last dose of Clomid because it will give false +

---------------------------
My clomid came so im set to go for a few cycles!! When AF comes of course...............

Thank you! I didn't know that, this is just an OPK not a pg test btw

So my RE said to wait 3 days after last clomid to avoid false positives. But Four, that's not positive yet ❤

Oh I knew it wasn't positive ;) But it's the darkest one I've ever gotten that's why I questioned it because it was way too early I thought. I guess I'll wait another couple days to start my POAS addiction lol

I think it's a good sign the meds are at work!!!!! ❤

I agree TTC! Now I'm praying I'll actually o this month ;)

Why on earth haven't I tried these wondfo OPK's sooner! I love them and so much easier than the dollar store ones with the dropper! Glad they are so cheap at $16 for 50!! I was paying $25 a month for them at $1 each at the dollar store!

Four - that's what my negatives look like even when I'm not on clomid. My positives are darker than the control line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->