Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

I just got the worst cramp of my life, it lasted about a minute in my lower abdomen it started on the left with like a burst of pain then slowly worked its way across my whole stomach till it was all in pain, it was like a contraction and sooo painful. I'm now cramping off and on but a little less painful. Not sure what it was? Anyone experience this on Clomid? I'm sure I'm not O'ing as I'm on cd 5 and only taken 2 Clomid pills so far this cy. I thought maybe a gas pain but it seems super low location for it to be and that's no gas pain I've ever felt before.

It happened to me as well, some cycles just 1 day, other cycles 2 days. Wouldnt say it is something to worry about, I had an U/s each cycle before AF and everything was fine. Goodluck, hope it goes away soon.

Well I'm CD 14 today and my cp is in full SHOW so I really don't think I've O'd yet. Today might be the day! At any rate I seem to be done with those CD 12 ovulations (I haven't had one that early in months and they used to be the norm!). Here's to hoping CD 14 will become my new norm!

Thanks ttc :) I'm looking forward to finally Oing so that I can forget about ttc again for awhile lol

Yay for perfectly timed ovulation Belle! I'm CD 16 and lots of ewcm today. Kinda liking not knowing when O is. Feel less stressed!

Hi ladies!!! I read through most of the pages but keep getting side tracked by my LO so I figured I'll go ahead and throw my question out there and hope someone can get a bit of insight on it if any ladies here went through this spell. I had a couple of m/c's and my last one ended in a D&C but after it I noticed I haven't been ovulating (opks). Hubs and I been trying on and off for 5 months and nothing. Which is very strange bc I usually get prego (the problem is keeping it). So I have a dr. Appt. set for next week and I want to make sure I did all my research b4 going in. My cycles are regular every month. Have any ladies exp. this and what did the dr. Insist?
Thanks so much for any insight advice, excuse any typos for I'm on my iPhone and it seriously thinks it's English is better then mine!

hey there, some ladies still ovulate even without a pos OPK. If your cycles are still regular that does suggest ovulation. Usually anovulatory cycles are irregular (varying lengths, spotting in-between, etc). You could maybe try tracking your bbt for a cycle to see if you get a temp shift or not. Generally docs are wanting to see at least 1 fully tracked bbt chart for infertility anyway. You could also ask for a CD 21 blood test to check progesterone levels to see if you have O'd or not. 5 months really isn't that far outside of the norm so unless you have solid documented evidence (a bbt chart) that you aren't ovulating its unlikely the doc will do anything at this stage. You might be able to get more support for the recurrent miscarriages though.

Ask, not knowing exactly when you O'd is a nice change of pace!! Sounds like things are moving in the right direction either way and like you'll be Oing soon!

Hi ladies!!! I read through most of the pages but keep getting side tracked by my LO so I figured I'll go ahead and throw my question out there and hope someone can get a bit of insight on it if any ladies here went through this spell. I had a couple of m/c's and my last one ended in a D&C but after it I noticed I haven't been ovulating (opks). Hubs and I been trying on and off for 5 months and nothing. Which is very strange bc I usually get prego (the problem is keeping it). So I have a dr. Appt. set for next week and I want to make sure I did all my research b4 going in. My cycles are regular every month. Have any ladies exp. this and what did the dr. Insist?
Thanks so much for any insight advice, excuse any typos for I'm on my iPhone and it seriously thinks it's English is better then mine!

I just wanted to say this is very similar to my situation. I had several losses in a row with a d&c with the last one. I used to get pregnant easily but we tried 6 cycles with nothing. Finally my RE suggested clomid. I was ovulating on my own but it was very early so probably not a mature egg. I fell pg first clomid cycle so I do think it worked. However I'm not sure if I'll carry this one to term of course. We'll see.

Never giving up, if your cycles are regular and you've conceived before it's likely that you are ovulating. I'm sorry about your reoccurring miscarriages, but it's probably not something that Clomid is going to be able to fix unless there's something going on like PCOS and you're hormones are out of whack. Sometimes you might not release a good quality egg, like TTC said. I think this is why I miscarried but I have PCOS too.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you all, especially Belle, Ask and Nor.

I got some less than ideal news today from the high risk OB. I have Lupus so I'm automatically considered high risk. I thought baby aspirin would be enough to sort that out and expected I'd be in and out of that appointment. But nope, I've got to give myself daily injections... from now until a few months after the baby is born. I seriously thought that I had all the struggles TTC and I would get an easy run :(

Thanks so much BelleNuit and ttc126 for responding. I really needed to hear someone's else perspective. I hope he looks at my hx and realize something different happened since that last D&C. Bc I use opks from time AF leave up until AF returns. Hope doc have some good news for next Wed. Thanks Ladies.

Sarah I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough go of it!

Never giving up, if your cycles are regular and you've conceived before it's likely that you are ovulating. I'm sorry about your reoccurring miscarriages, but it's probably not something that Clomid is going to be able to fix unless there's something going on like PCOS and you're hormones are out of whack. Sometimes you might not release a good quality egg, like TTC said. I think this is why I miscarried but I have PCOS too.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you all, especially Belle, Ask and Nor.

I got some less than ideal news today from the high risk OB. I have Lupus so I'm automatically considered high risk. I thought baby aspirin would be enough to sort that out and expected I'd be in and out of that appointment. But nope, I've got to give myself daily injections... from now until a few months after the baby is born. I seriously thought that I had all the struggles TTC and I would get an easy run :(

Thanks so much sara, hope he can give me a definitive answer next week.

Nevergiveup, if you have regular cycles, not ovulating might not be your issue, I had cycles from 14 days till 50+ days and that's how I knew I wasn't ovulating, or at least nor regularly. Perhaps poor egg quality, luckily they can do some tests.

I think sometimes people have the wrong idea about Clomid. Its not a fertility drug to make you fall pregnant, it wont take away any other fertility issues. Clomid only helps to induce ovulation, that's it, nothing more, nothing less. If you have any other fertility issues you will need to get that treated.

Omw Sarah! That's really not good news. :(

Sorry to hear Sarah. I hope your injections won't be too terrible and that all will go well.

Oh girls...my heart is so shattered tonight. Two of my dear friends from high school lost 4 of their 5 children today in a house fire and the only surviving child is not expected to live through the night. The mom is in a coma as well as the dad, they both have burns on 65 & 75% of their bodies along with broken ribs from cpr and punctured lungs and severe smoke inhalation. I cannot even imagine but my heart is so devastated for them all I can do is cry... Hug your babies and loved ones tight tonight <3

Oh goodness Four, how horrendous. My heart goes out for that poor family.

Oh girls...my heart is so shattered tonight. Two of my dear friends from high school lost 4 of their 5 children today in a house fire and the only surviving child is not expected to live through the night. The mom is in a coma as well as the dad, they both have burns on 65 & 75% of their bodies along with broken ribs from cpr and punctured lungs and severe smoke inhalation. I cannot even imagine but my heart is so devastated for them all I can do is cry... Hug your babies and loved ones tight tonight <3

What a devastating story :nope: I really hope for the best for them. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->